Kraken

WAF

WAF

Awards
So today is my first day trying Kraken first impressions as im currently drinking it Sex on the Beach is tasty and the flavour is on point with the actual drink. Extremely good mixability which isn't a normal thing with other pwo's. So far so good ill report later on effectiveness.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
subb

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interested to hear your thoughts. I just got some but I'm on a stim break for a couple more weeks.

What have you been taking recently for comparison?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggest surprise for me, had to lower the dose!! 1st workout took a full serving and actually got a little stim sick. Had to stop and sit and catch my breath a couple times during workout. Last 2 sessions with it, 3/4 of a scoop is perfect.

...and I use 1.5 scoops of Dust Extreme

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Biggest surprise for me, had to lower the dose!! 1st workout took a full serving and actually got a little stim sick. Had to stop and sit and catch my breath a couple times during workout. Last 2 sessions with it, 3/4 of a scoop is perfect.

Well look who it is!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Interested to hear your thoughts. I just got some but I'm on a stim break for a couple more weeks.

What have you been taking recently for comparison?
Hey Boone, so im going to be comparing it to...

APS Mesomorph
BSL Dust Ext
Nutrabio Pre-Ext
IFN Max Out

Yesterday i found 1 scoop, to be good for me nothing to crazy. I'm having my second dose right now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey Boone, so im going to be comparing it to...

APS Mesomorph
BSL Dust Ext
Nutrabio Pre-Ext
IFN Max Out

Yesterday i found 1 scoop, to be good for me nothing to crazy. I'm having my second dose right now.
Pretty much the perfect comparisons.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Pretty much the perfect comparisons.
Yah those seem to be the heavy hitters lately and are all lil bit different. I'm going to do 3 consecutive work outs with each then report on them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BloodManor Company Promotions 4
Supplements 19
00A Supplements 16
Pumpniron91 Supplements 52
bell1986 Supplements 6