Sparta Hard questions

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How strong is this, what kind of results can I expect and do I need a SERM or will a OTC PCT be enough?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How strong is this, what kind of results can I expect and do I need a SERM or will a OTC PCT be enough?
Results will always be user dependent as well as diet/training. There nobody that can definitely tell you "10lb" or something without it being a total shot in the dark guess.

You def need a serm tho. Otc is never recommended for anything hormonal and when it is it's just to sell more to kids that don't know better.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Results will always be user dependent as well as diet/training. There nobody that can definitely tell you "10lb" or something without it being a total shot in the dark guess.

You def need a serm tho. Otc is never recommended for anything hormonal and when it is it's just to sell more to kids that don't know better.
Cool, thanks for the info, I never really messed around with any PH by itself so I have no idea how it works. I did use Halodrol before but then I was on test so it was pretty obvious I needed a serm to recover ;)