Mass and Hard synergistic?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any benefit to stacking these two or would they best used separately?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would there be any benefit to stacking these two or would they best used separately?
Well 2 of the ingredients are overlapping with the Androsterone. So you would be getting a whopping dose with the recommended 2 caps of each. Which isn't a bad thing. You would also get a bit of epiandro, 19-nor, and Delta 2. It sounds like a lot, but in my opinion would in fact work harmoniously together.

It could just get a bit pricey because of any Andro cycle I recommend 6-8 weeks. But if that is no issue, then I think it would be a fantastic stack.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Well 2 of the ingredients are overlapping with the Androsterone. So you would be getting a whopping dose with the recommended 2 caps of each. Which isn't a bad thing. You would also get a bit of epiandro, 19-nor, and Delta 2. It sounds like a lot, but in my opinion would in fact work harmoniously together.

It could just get a bit pricey because of any Andro cycle I recommend 6-8 weeks. But if that is no issue, then I think it would be a fantastic stack.
I guess the question is moot. I don't have the cashola.