GlycoMyx Feedback, Reviews, Questions

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Just received my GlycoMyx today. I had 1 scoop post workout with a sample of build hd. It didn't seem to mask the flavor of the sample packet I had so I'm guessing it would be ok mixed in a protein drink. It did change the color though. Mixed well in the blender. This seems like it would be ok mixed with different types of food. Yogurt maybe. I'm gonna mix it with applesauce tomorrow pre cardio. Don't have any protein powder right now so it will be a while before I try it with that. Does this stuff thicken up if you let it sit too long like psyllium husk? Asking that because of the glucomanna content. Also wondering if it is ok to add this to hot food like oatmeal?. Yeah I know it already has oats in it but it seems like it might add a nice flavor to oatmeal and of course bring my fiber content up.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just received my GlycoMyx today. I had 1 scoop post workout with a sample of build hd. It didn't seem to mask the flavor of the sample packet I had so I'm guessing it would be ok mixed in a protein drink. It did change the color though. Mixed well in the blender. This seems like it would be ok mixed with different types of food. Yogurt maybe. I'm gonna mix it with applesauce tomorrow pre cardio. Don't have any protein powder right now so it will be a while before I try it with that. Does this stuff thicken up if you let it sit too long like psyllium husk? Asking that because of the glucomanna content. Also wondering if it is ok to add this to hot food like oatmeal?. Yeah I know it already has oats in it but it seems like it might add a nice flavor to oatmeal and of course bring my fiber content up.
    Never thought of mixing it up with yogurt; that could be interesting. Yes, it does get thick if you let it sit too long, so it's not something you want to pre-mix in water or whatever liquid until you're ready to drink it. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  3. So would mixing it in hot food like oatmeal be fine?. Or do you think it would ruin the oatmeal?. I mean possibly solidify it in a very short period of time?.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So would mixing it in hot food like oatmeal be fine?. Or do you think it would ruin the oatmeal?. I mean possibly solidify it in a very short period of time?.
    Boy I honestly have no idea. I know the stuff tends to thicken up fairly quickly. You might try a small amount first and see the effect so if it doesn't work out you don't waste too much GlycoMyx or oatmeal.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Boy I honestly have no idea. I know the stuff tends to thicken up fairly quickly. You might try a small amount first and see the effect so if it doesn't work out you don't waste too much GlycoMyx or oatmeal.
    Yeah. It's not something I've tried, but my guess is it would tend to thicken up. I guess an easy enough solution would just be adding a bit more hot/warm water if it were the case and that shouldn't affect it negatively. I would think with yogurt it wouldn't have quite that impact (though that's just speculative).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Fantastic article
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Fantastic article
    It certainly is. He has an excellent blog.

    It looks like I'll be continuing my preworkout dose of GlycoMyx.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    It certainly is. He has an excellent blog.

    It looks like I'll be continuing my preworkout dose of GlycoMyx.
    I plan on it being my pre-contest staple in 2014. Better stock up!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I plan on it being my pre-contest staple in 2014. Better stock up!!!!
    GlycoMyx and Versa-1?

    It's still $12 on the site.
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    GlycoMyx and Versa-1?

    It's still $12 on the site.
    Dsade, can purchase by the pallet? :-D
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Dsade, can purchase by the pallet? :-D
    Something can always be arranged.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. I've been using it for about 1 week now. It's a good carb source but I don't really notice much difference from it compared to say a serving of steel cut oats. I've just been drinking it in plain water and putting my creatine in with it. Doesn't taste very good. Haven't mixed it with any food because I think it might ruin the flavor. It is a good deal for a high quality carb powder though. Keep it at $11 a tub and I'll buy more when I run out.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've been using it for about 1 week now. It's a good carb source but I don't really notice much difference from it compared to say a serving of steel cut oats. I've just been drinking it in plain water and putting my creatine in with it. Doesn't taste very good. Haven't mixed it with any food because I think it might ruin the flavor. It is a good deal for a high quality carb powder though. Keep it at $11 a tub and I'll buy more when I run out.
    I like it because it fills me up without bloating me. I feel full but not nauseous, like other powdered carbs that give me a full feeling. It's not a good full feeling.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Been using this quite often again as of late due to more hectic schedule. I actually kind of like the taste and enjoy Cinnamon flavored proteins with it the most.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Been using this quite often again as of late due to more hectic schedule. I actually kind of like the taste and enjoy Cinnamon flavored proteins with it the most.
    IIRC, XF cinnamon roll is the one Matt and others really rave about combining with GlycoMyx.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  16. Been using glycomyx atleast four times a week with my workouts (post workout) with my protein, creatine and glutamine and it doesnt change the taste of either protein i use (vanilla carmel swirl or pb choco) textures different but not the taste

    Have noticed fuller/quicker pumps when i workout. NEVER bloat when i take it 15-20min postworkout after my slintensity. Doesnt hurt or cause GI distress either.

    Keep it at $12-16 a tub and youve got a life time buyer
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Been using glycomyx atleast four times a week with my workouts (post workout) with my protein, creatine and glutamine and it doesnt change the taste of either protein i use (vanilla carmel swirl or pb choco) textures different but not the taste

    Have noticed fuller/quicker pumps when i workout. NEVER bloat when i take it 15-20min postworkout after my slintensity. Doesnt hurt or cause GI distress either.

    Keep it at $12-16 a tub and youve got a life time buyer
    GlycoMyx is one of those products that we are getting a ton of repeat buyers with. I haven't heard of too many people who purchase a tub and then say never again. We have a lot of "lifetime" buyers on that one
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. Only in a few scoops but I have 2 tubs. Great Black Friday deal. It took a couple times to get used to the texture but I'm with Bolt in that I dig it. I was taking it pre workout but thinking to make it an intra-workout shake with 1sc whey isolate. Any recipies with Glycomyx out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You're a lot leaner than I am currently. I looked similar to you (smaller though) many moons ago and am trying to get back there. I'll have a super log coming up where I'm running every Southland product so we will see if I can get shredded with the help of those and UD 2.0 (I like it as well, been a long time since I've done it but always gets me results!)
    Hit me with a link. I have read UD 2.0, own the book, but never tried to implement it.

    Another quality article by Zir Red. Nice find!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  19. Actually I'm getting ready to start UD 2.0 again so if you want to follow that log up it will be here shortly for the start of the New Year (also running Shred Ultra and Cordygen for MST). Link at the bottom to my last log. Quite frankly it is the most effective diet I have ever done. It isn't easy, but honestly isn't quite as hard as I thought it would be either. Basically you gotta nut up three hard days of dieting and the other four days are easy. I plan on having an even better run this time as I'm a little more aware of where I ****ed up last time. If you have fat to lose I'd be hard pressed to recommend anything better.

    All SPP Lineup Log- AA, Smolder, Recourse, GlycoMyx, and UD 2.0
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  20. Hey guys, I'm almost finished with my first tub. I just recently was able to afford some protein so I've been mixing it with my protein drink and it's tasty!. It actually seems to make the protein taste better!. One scoop protein and half scoop GlycoMyx.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hey guys, I'm almost finished with my first tub. I just recently was able to afford some protein so I've been mixing it with my protein drink and it's tasty!. It actually seems to make the protein taste better!. One scoop protein and half scoop GlycoMyx.
    Nice T-Bone!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. Been using this to break fast and so far quite happy:
    1 scoop Intra BCAA's (10g carbs, 10g BCAA's, 4.5g Glutamine, 2g citrulline malate)
    1 scoop IsoPure Zero Carb Vanilla Whey Isolate
    1/2 scoop Glycomyx
    6 caps N.O. Uptake

    Tastes like bubble gum and hot damn! I'm fired up for a training session. That NO Uptake/Glycomyx gets me pumped to where its pulsating. Add the cognitive effect of BCAA's+NMDA... alpha status.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Been using this to break fast and so far quite happy:
    1 scoop Intra BCAA's (10g carbs, 10g BCAA's, 4.5g Glutamine, 2g citrulline malate)
    1 scoop IsoPure Zero Carb Vanilla Whey Isolate
    1/2 scoop Glycomyx
    6 caps N.O. Uptake

    Tastes like bubble gum and hot damn! I'm fired up for a training session. That NO Uptake/Glycomyx gets me pumped to where its pulsating. Add the cognitive effect of BCAA's+NMDA... alpha status.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    Awesome!

    Sounds like a nice combo. And I'll admit, bubble gum sounds really good right now lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  24. By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need PH Cycle Feedback and Questions
    By Duality in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 05:37 PM
  2. igf question - feedback
    By jjjd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 01:24 AM
Log in
Log in