SHR # 1103 :: CASUAL FRIDAY ::

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
SHR # 1103 :: CASUAL FRIDAY :: Co-Host: The Lovely And Talented Alisa Profumo :: You're Not A Genetic Hostage - Louisville Wins Finally - The Show Takes On The Silent Epidemic - Dr. Oz Is Wrong More Often Than Right - Healthy Skin And Hair Starts With Health - Thyroid Abnormalities - Proof That Our Listeners Are Contributing To The Discussion - Are Your Inflamed Gums Causing ED - Even Kenya Doesn't Want GM Foods - Plus More

Click Here To Listen To This Show

Freezone

Freezone

Awards
Great show, that's why I stopped listening to Dr. Oz and now listening to your show has helped my wife to stop taking his advice. Thanks for the show.

stephenlay

Awards
Hey Freezone that is awesome. I actually work with Carl at SHR. I am happy you can see through the smoke and mirrors of Dr. Oz. If you feel like it send me a testimonial about why you made the switch to SHR.

Keep listening!

Freezone

Freezone

Awards
Hi stephenlay, do you want me to PM you why I started listening to Carl Lanore or just tell you here or go to the website and give my testimony there.

stephenlay

Awards
Actually of you wish, you can email me at stephen.lay at superhumanradio dot com If you listen with iTunes it would be awesome to give us a review too.