SNS Lets You Design your own Log - Testers Wanted!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]---->Product Testers Wantedlog required <----------[/size]

[size=+1]- SNS wants to give the forum members the opportunity to design their own stack, based on SNS products. Design a stack and a log that will suit your goals best, and tell us about it. The people with the best laid out plans, and best sounding stacks for their goal will be given the products to run it. [/size]

It's simple, tell us:

Sex:

Current Physique description:

Current Diet (Overview / Calories) :

Current Workout:

Goals for this log:

When would you start the log:

What other products will be used during the log:

Which SNS products you want to use, how you want to use them, and why you think those products would help you reach your goals (keep it brief, this is NOT an essay contest):

The products you can choose from are :
RK-125 - Raspberry Ketones 125mg
TTA-500 - Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 500mg (plus electrolytes)
Syn - 30 - Synephrine 30mg
Creatine E2 501 - Creatine Ethyl Ester 500mg 501 caps
Beta Alanine 501 - Beta Alanine 500mg 501 caps
Inhibit-E - ATD 25mg
Phenibut XT - 500mg Phenibut

As an added 'carrot', those loggers chosen will receive a bonus product at the completion of their log, as long as the log is neatly done, and updated 3+ times a week.

- 2-3 (maybe more) Testers will be chosen based on the quality of the log / stack they design.

-US Only - Sorry Canucks - we have customs issues too often.

Please have your log requests completed in the next couple of weeks.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Current Physique description: At mommet i'm 190lb's muscles not defined as much as I would like because of 13week bulk. See pics

Protein: 300g
carbs: 450g
calries: 4500

Current Workout:
Mon: chest
Tue: legs
Wen: shoulders
Thur: back
Fri: arms
Sat: cardio
Sun: off
Goals for this log: My most important goal would be to add more muscle with better seperation and lines. I'm not sure of bf%, but I know im holding some fat so By combining your products I'll be able to drop my overall bf% and gain some new muscle and get that better lookig physique

When would you start the log: I could start the log as soon as I got products.

What other products will be used during the log: I actually would like to only run your products alone.By doing this I could see the individual un-bias results obtained from said products.
But would like to add a low carb protein.

Which SNS products you want to use, how you want to use them, and why you think those products would help you reach your goals (keep it brief, this is NOT an essay contest):

TTA-500: I would like to use this product as a lean bulker and the benefits of shedding some fat.

Creatine E2 501 : Definatly want to use the creatine during the cycle for all of its benefits.

Beta Alanine 501 - I want to use this product for the pre-workout aspect of cycle I really respond well to BA and will need it when I start adding in more and more cardio to workouts.

Inhibit-E: I don't know much about this product, from sound of ingrediens it looks like a strong natural test booster I would like to run this entire cycle or even at end,but the decision of using this product would be upon feed back from you guys if it would be beneficial to cycle.

Phenibut XT: I would like to run this product for entire cycle because of all of its benefits the sleeping part being most important I think it would fit in perfect with what i'm trying to accomplish.

If chosen I will run a detailed complete log from start to finish.You can get an idea of my logging by checking out some that ive done here on Aabolicminds.com. I will post before and after pics, measurments and whatever else you guys need. Thanks in advace for the opportunity. Also wanted to menetion I may be entering this online BB show and would love the help of your products to look my best.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94626-hypertrop-x-next.html?highlight=johnjessica20
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98487-ultimate-recovery-golden.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/91078-crushed-personal-best.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97630-lg-s-joint.html

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just subscribing. I look forward to seeing stacking ideas that people have.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sex:
Male
Muscular but smooth
3500-4000
40/30/30 P/C/F
Current Workout:
Modified Westside- Basic 4 day template with a dedicated back day added
Goals for this log:
Increase Strength while staying in 220 weight class for lifting competitions.
August 16. 2008
Cissus
PeptoPro
Dextrose
Pre-Workout energy on certain days.

TTA-500 (2 Bottles) - Dosed at 4 a day to help prevent further weight gain from above slight bulking diet. Also will help drop a little fat so I have so room to increase muscle mass while making weight.

Inhibit-E - Dosed at 50mgs everyday for 30 days then down to 25mg EOD for 30 days. Will manipulate testosterone to estrogen levels and allows me increase strength and promote a desirable environment for lean anabolism.

Creatine E2 - Dosed at 8 pills per day in two split doses. This will optimize my ATP levels in my muscle cells allowing me to train with a high intensity throughout my entire session.

So what do you think SNS, want to help me try and get my name in the NYS record books?

clownbaby1

Awards

Sex: male

5'6'' 150-155 lbs. Somewhat muscular with some body fat lower stomach.

3000-3500 calories
40/40/20 split

Current Workout:

4 day split:

Legs
Back/bis/abs
Rest(cardio)
Chest/tris
Shoulders/abs
rest(cardio)
repeat

Goals for this log:To complete my lean bulk with little fat gain.

When would you start the log:Immedietly.

Whey Protein
multi vitamin
fishoil

TTA-500: To keep me from gaining too much extra fat on my lean bulk.

Phenibut XT: For the "euphoric" effects that so many people are describing.

joepump

joepump

Awards

Sex: male

Current Physique description: Muscular, but some added fat.

3500-3800 calories
50/30/20

Current Workout:6 on 1 off reversing training every fourth day.
Actually trying my own version of DC Training. Im trying to hit body parts 2 times per week with cardio in mornings.

Goals for this log: I want to drop my over-all body fat % and put on more muscle ,but staying near current weight.

When would you start the log: ASAP I am not running any logs so I can devote 100% to this log.

Body Fortress protein, Arginine 500mg and Multi-V

RK-125 - Raspberry Ketones 125mg:
I would like to use this to help in my aid of droping body fat I would like to use it in combination with SYN if that would help me have an even greater chance of getting in better shape.

Syn - 30 - Synephrine 30mg: I would use this to help burn fat, increase energy, and suppress my appetite.

Creatine E2 501 - Creatine is a must this compoind offers to many things not to take.

Phenibut XT: For sleep mainly

clownbaby1

Awards
why is noone signing up for this? Great oppurtunity IMO.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
why is noone signing up for this? Great oppurtunity IMO.
Seems slow around here in general...I'll bump my reminder thread in the other section..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the labels on the new products guys! I also like the prices and will prolly be purchasing some TTA soon...good luck to whoever gets to test any of this :)

PS- More ppl should apply just because Skigazzi has a batman avatar :D

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
PS- More ppl should apply just because Skigazzi has a batman avatar :D
*Disclaimer - I had the avatar years before the Darknight hysteria!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Seems slow around here in general...I'll bump my reminder thread in the other section..
WO,wo,wo,wo Lets jus keep this thead a secret till the 3 winners are picked...We have enough applicants...lmao

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Sex:male

Bulking in progress. 165-170 @ 12.5% BF

Breakfast- 2 bowls cherios, 6 oz chicken, 2 scoop Whey,
Snack 1- Beef Jerkey, 2 Nutrigrain bars, shake, Deli meat, Almonds, Fruit
Lunch- 6-12 oz Tuna, 1 scoop whey, 2 Table spoon Peanut Butter,Fruit
Snack 2- Beef Jerkey, Deli Meet, Almonds, 2 Nutrigrain bars
Dinner- 6 oz Chicken/ Talapia/ Steak, Rice, veggies, 2 Tablespoon PB

Current Workout:
Something like this... supersets 6-10 reps
Mon: Chest/Back
Incline BB
Lat Pull Down
4sets

Flat DB
Bent over DB Rows
4sets

Dips
CG Row
3sets

Flys
Straight Arm Pull Downs
3sets

Tue: Legs
Squats
4sets 12,10,8,6

Heels Only Leg press
4sets 12,10,8,6

Leg Extentions
Seated Leg Curl
3sets 12,10,8

DB walking lunges
3 sets length of the gym

Wed: OFF/Cardio

Thursday: Arms
CG Bench
BB Curls
3sets 12,10,8

Skull Crushers
Preacher Curl
3sets 12,10,8

Rope Kick Backs
Incline DB curls
3sets 12,10,8

Overhead DB Extentions
Hammer or Pin Wheel Curls
3sets 8

Fri: Shoulders/Traps
Smith Front Press 12,10,8
Side Lat. DB raise straight 8
3sets

Lying on your side on a bench, reach arm across your body to up over your head
DB Front raise
3sets 12,10,8

Rear delt work
4sets 15,12,10,8

Upright Rows
Shrugs
4sets 12,10,8,6

Sat: Sprint Training
Sun:OFF

Goals for this log:
Continue Lean Bulking in hopes of hitting 170-175

once finished with my current log

Whey Protein
possibly Igf-2

Inhibit-e: raised test and lowered estrogen for optimal Lean muscle gain. Also will allow some aggression to increase in the weight room and cardio
Phenibut XT: to help with sleep restoration and growth. To help keep my mood in good terms and focused. especially during school
ttA-500 to help burn fat and keep metabolism on track possibly even speed it up. I really want to try it for its fatburning abilities as well as keeping and possibly promoting muscle growth file burning fat.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bump for a good opportunity that people should be jumping all over.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards

Sex:M

Current Physique description: Fit

>3000 Cals. >175g Protein.
Current Workout:
Mon:Legs/Bi's
Tues:Chest/Tri's/Abs
Wed:Back/Bi's
Thurs:Shoulders/Tri's/Abs
Fri:Legs/Bi's
Sat:Chest/Arms/Abs
Sun:Off

CARDIO:Sprint Workouts(focus on form, exploding out of stance, and speed) 4-5 days a week.

Goals for this log: Boost energy, recovery, strength, mood. Overall boost athletic performance.

When would you start the log: ASAP

What other products will be used during the log: Protein Powder-BodyFortress.

Which SNS products you want to use?

Creatine E2 Improve endurance, strength. Help improve recovery. Creatine Ethyl Ester is awesome.

TTA 500 Keep body fat in check, help endurance.

Beta Alanine Help endurance, strength, recovery.

Phenibut XT Help Recovery, mood.

I want to use these products to help improve my strength, endurance, recovery, and mood. I think the Creatine E2, TTA500, and Beta Alanine will help me tremendously with two-a-days coming up. I also like how the Phenibut XT looks like it will help with anxiety/stress/sleep. Recovery is important. I am going into my first season of college football. I also have a few classes that arent going to be easy. With football and school coming I would love to have something to help with stress and anxiety. All these products look top notch. I'd be VERY grateful for the opportunity to run a log on them. I will post 6-7 days a week. This is an awesome opportunity.

Thanks for your consideration:thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M
• Height: 6'
• Weight: 195lbs
• Body type: Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed): I've been training consistantly over the past 4 years know and have put on about 35+lbs of muscle over those years. I'm currently doing a 5 day body part split, but I believe in the future I will be switching to an upper/lower split. I do mostly weight training with 15 minutes cardio after each workout.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed): I train Mondays, wednesdays, thursdays, saturday, and sunday split by arms/chest/back/shoulders/legs
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed): 15 minutes after each workout, but will be starting to do more in the near future as I'd like to drop a few lbs.
• Current Sport Played: basketball on occasion
• Current Supplements (please list all product names): bulk cissus, fish oil, NOW Multi, ABB Whey, NO-Shotgun pre workout with added taurine.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Nasacort AQ and Xyzal(both for allergies)
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed): Nope
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed): Keeping as close to a 40/40/20 as I can at rougthly 2850 cals.
• Current Daily Water Intake: 1-1.5 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92724-new-nos-ether.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87428-hemodraulix-log-joebo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84583-p-slin-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78285-7-workout-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98433-joebo-s-somnidren.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I feel my logs are easy to read and follow and are an honest opinion of products no matter what the outcome.

Finally the stack I would like to chose would be pretty simple:

Creatine E2 - I don't respond well to creatine and would like to give yours a shot.

Beta-alanine - I would like to take pre-workout with my NO-Shotgun

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
You may have said this already but is there a ~date when we'll find out the winners?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
You may have said this already but is there a ~date when we'll find out the winners?
This coming week for sure, I don't want this to drag on to long.

:toilet:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Refreshing idea, SNS! :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Got my fingers crossed on this one, would come in real handy for this BB show gotta drop 2-3% and get cut up. lol

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Got my fingers crossed on this one, would come in real handy for this BB show gotta drop 2-3% and get cut up. lol

You'll know by wednesday...

:head:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
:food: Nice
Screw it...You'll know NOW!!

JohnJessica20
BigT4040
Pmiller383
:bb3:

Send me your shipping info..and we'll send you the logs you picked...look forward to seeing the logs..and remember, complete the log well and we'll send you out a little thank you at the end.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Man im excited gonna hit this cut hard and drop body fat% and put on some serious muscle.At least this is my plan and with all these products i should have zero problems...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is it no one requested a RK/TTA/SYN stack? The sheer amount of pathways this has to burn fat, and desensitize fat cells to insulin would be outstanding.

To each their own I guess.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is it no one requested a RK/TTA/SYN stack? The sheer amount of pathways this has to burn fat, and desensitize fat cells to insulin would be outstanding.
Agree!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good idea but i like being fat :D. congrats winners!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

To each their own I guess.

Adams
That suprised me as well. It should be a phenomenal stack and I was hoping to see someone stack the three of them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That suprised me as well. It should be a phenomenal stack and I was hoping to see someone stack the three of them.
I mean seriously... I see:

Fat cell insulin resistance
Mild uncoupling effect
nor epinephrine stimulation
Increase Krebs cycle turnover
Beta-3 adrenergic receptor agonism

Those being the biggest highlights... it would just be a phenominal stack.

Adams

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I thought it would be over kill for my body type personally,if i was a lil bigger it would have worked great im sure.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean seriously... I see:

Fat cell insulin resistance
Mild uncoupling effect
nor epinephrine stimulation
Increase Krebs cycle turnover
Beta-3 adrenergic receptor agonism

Those being the biggest highlights... it would just be a phenominal stack.

Adams
I appreciate the well put synopsis. If you are ever interested in stacking them and willing to do a log or review, let me know.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the well put synopsis. If you are ever interested in stacking them and willing to do a log or review, let me know.
i will courtesy of ADAMS :D when i come around to cut time of course :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
TTA-500:Creatine E2 501 :.
Beta Alanine 501 - Inhibit-E: Phenibut XT:

I found almost all of my stack on your web site except for the beta alanine and the tta-500. Is there another place to check them out.I'm getting some research done before they get here so I got an idea of dosages and when to take them.Very excited about the Inhibit-e and Phenibut xt,**** im excited about them all..lol

Any chance of gettng a SHIRT. or am i pressing my luck..lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will courtesy of ADAMS :D when i come around to cut time of course :thumbsup:
AH here you go... Tex is a PRIME candidate, he keeps good logs, and very responsible with his updates.

Adams

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
AH here you go... Tex is a PRIME candidate, he keeps good logs, and very responsible with his updates.

Adams
thanks adams. but i was kidding.... its your gold, BUT if you don't want it i will gladly come right behind and take it :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks adams. but i was kidding.... its your gold, BUT if you don't want it i will gladly come right behind and take it :D
I am thinking about it, I am just in a rut lately, and work is all consuming. I just don't want to take away from SNS if I cant dedicated 100% to log updates and what not.

Though it could be just what I need to get things pinned down.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking about it, I am just in a rut lately, and work is all consuming. I just don't want to take away from SNS if I cant dedicated 100% to log updates and what not.

Though it could be just what I need to get things pinned down.

Adams
Give it a thought, bud! Should be worth it. Make it happen! :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
agreed. but if not ADAMS i am here to relieve you :D
I saw that you said you would around cut time, are you getting ready to now? If so, let me know.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I saw that you said you would around cut time, are you getting ready to now? If so, let me know.
not RIGHT at the moment but i'm aiming to fairly soon. I dont know when exactly because im going to begin once i hit a certain overall body weight.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
not RIGHT at the moment but i'm aiming to fairly soon. I dont know when exactly because im going to begin once i hit a certain overall body weight.
If you are interested in logging the 3 together, let me know when you are ready to begin cutting :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If you are interested in logging the 3 together, let me know when you are ready to begin cutting :)
awesome! will do! thank you for the opportunity. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff tex... I am taking the dive, and going to be running the same with you. Lets tear this place up.

Adams
as always my friend! Good idea Adams. I never really looked at the 3 along side each other because i wasn't looking for a cut at this point in the game, however after examining what points your brought up i like the idea. I have a little bit more to go before a cut begins however.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as always my friend! Good idea Adams. I never really looked at the 3 along side each other because i wasn't looking for a cut at this point in the game, however after examining what points your brought up i like the idea. I have a little bit more to go before a cut begins however.
Also know that it should have a descent anti catabolic nature to it because of the nutrients being directed away from the fat, and should be absorbed by the muscle.

It would be good if you utilized the stack for lean bulking, since I am going for cutting. Would be a good two different sides.

Adams

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Also know that it should have a descent anti catabolic nature to it because of the nutrients being directed away from the fat, and should be absorbed by the muscle.

It would be good if you utilized the stack for lean bulking, since I am going for cutting. Would be a good two different sides.

Adams
exactly what im currently doing is a lean bulk. However im still finishing up a Glycergrow/ Green Mag run im doing for CL.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Winners products will go out tomorrow

:food:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Just wondern if anyone else has received there stak?