SNS Lets You Design your own Log - Testers Wanted!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    That suprised me as well. It should be a phenomenal stack and I was hoping to see someone stack the three of them.
    I mean seriously... I see:

    Fat cell insulin resistance
    Mild uncoupling effect
    nor epinephrine stimulation
    Increase Krebs cycle turnover
    Beta-3 adrenergic receptor agonism

    Those being the biggest highlights... it would just be a phenominal stack.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. I thought it would be over kill for my body type personally,if i was a lil bigger it would have worked great im sure.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I mean seriously... I see:

    Fat cell insulin resistance
    Mild uncoupling effect
    nor epinephrine stimulation
    Increase Krebs cycle turnover
    Beta-3 adrenergic receptor agonism

    Those being the biggest highlights... it would just be a phenominal stack.

    Adams
    I appreciate the well put synopsis. If you are ever interested in stacking them and willing to do a log or review, let me know.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I appreciate the well put synopsis. If you are ever interested in stacking them and willing to do a log or review, let me know.
    i will courtesy of ADAMS when i come around to cut time of course
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. TTA-500:Creatine E2 501 :.
    Beta Alanine 501 - Inhibit-E: Phenibut XT:

    I found almost all of my stack on your web site except for the beta alanine and the tta-500. Is there another place to check them out.I'm getting some research done before they get here so I got an idea of dosages and when to take them.Very excited about the Inhibit-e and Phenibut xt,**** im excited about them all..lol

    Any chance of gettng a SHIRT. or am i pressing my luck..lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i will courtesy of ADAMS when i come around to cut time of course
    AH here you go... Tex is a PRIME candidate, he keeps good logs, and very responsible with his updates.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    AH here you go... Tex is a PRIME candidate, he keeps good logs, and very responsible with his updates.

    Adams
    thanks adams. but i was kidding.... its your gold, BUT if you don't want it i will gladly come right behind and take it
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thanks adams. but i was kidding.... its your gold, BUT if you don't want it i will gladly come right behind and take it
    I am thinking about it, I am just in a rut lately, and work is all consuming. I just don't want to take away from SNS if I cant dedicated 100% to log updates and what not.

    Though it could be just what I need to get things pinned down.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am thinking about it, I am just in a rut lately, and work is all consuming. I just don't want to take away from SNS if I cant dedicated 100% to log updates and what not.

    Though it could be just what I need to get things pinned down.

    Adams
    Give it a thought, bud! Should be worth it. Make it happen!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Give it a thought, bud! Should be worth it. Make it happen!
    agreed. but if not ADAMS i am here to relieve you
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    agreed. but if not ADAMS i am here to relieve you
    I saw that you said you would around cut time, are you getting ready to now? If so, let me know.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I saw that you said you would around cut time, are you getting ready to now? If so, let me know.
    not RIGHT at the moment but i'm aiming to fairly soon. I dont know when exactly because im going to begin once i hit a certain overall body weight.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    not RIGHT at the moment but i'm aiming to fairly soon. I dont know when exactly because im going to begin once i hit a certain overall body weight.
    If you are interested in logging the 3 together, let me know when you are ready to begin cutting
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    If you are interested in logging the 3 together, let me know when you are ready to begin cutting
    awesome! will do! thank you for the opportunity.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    awesome! will do! thank you for the opportunity.
    Good stuff tex... I am taking the dive, and going to be running the same with you. Lets tear this place up.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Good stuff tex... I am taking the dive, and going to be running the same with you. Lets tear this place up.

    Adams
    as always my friend! Good idea Adams. I never really looked at the 3 along side each other because i wasn't looking for a cut at this point in the game, however after examining what points your brought up i like the idea. I have a little bit more to go before a cut begins however.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    as always my friend! Good idea Adams. I never really looked at the 3 along side each other because i wasn't looking for a cut at this point in the game, however after examining what points your brought up i like the idea. I have a little bit more to go before a cut begins however.
    Also know that it should have a descent anti catabolic nature to it because of the nutrients being directed away from the fat, and should be absorbed by the muscle.

    It would be good if you utilized the stack for lean bulking, since I am going for cutting. Would be a good two different sides.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Also know that it should have a descent anti catabolic nature to it because of the nutrients being directed away from the fat, and should be absorbed by the muscle.

    It would be good if you utilized the stack for lean bulking, since I am going for cutting. Would be a good two different sides.

    Adams
    exactly what im currently doing is a lean bulk. However im still finishing up a Glycergrow/ Green Mag run im doing for CL.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  19. Winners products will go out tomorrow

    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

  20. Just wondern if anyone else has received there stak?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Just wondern if anyone else has received there stak?
    Probably not because they shipped towards the end of last week.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Probably not because they shipped towards the end of last week.
    Ok great always worryed cause I got this dang RR. Address.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testers Wanted
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 07:55 AM
  2. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in