sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Creatine E2 is now available in a 501 capsule count size. Each capsule contains 750 mg CEE per capsule.

Heres the fun part:
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 167

This size should sell at most online retailers for for around the mid 30's.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats an odd number of servings... how did you guys came up w/ that number?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thats an odd number of servings... how did you guys came up w/ that number?
500 capsules wouldnt have made it an even amount of servings. Plus, there was a little of an inside joke with it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I take creatine on regular basis,but have stoped for last week to get system clear before I start this SNS stak. My question is do i need to go through a loading stage or can i just start with the 3 caps per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take creatine on regular basis,but have stoped for last week to get system clear before I start this SNS stak. My question is do i need to go through a loading stage or can i just start with the 3 caps per day.
No loading is required with CEE. Suggested use is 3 capsules twice per day. Personally, I would take 3 before and after training on workout days and on non workout days, 3 in the morning and 3 at night.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No loading is required with CEE. Suggested use is 3 capsules twice per day. Personally, I would take 3 before and after training on workout days and on non workout days, 3 in the morning and 3 at night.
Thanks for the info..if u dont mind i might have a few more questions for you after I recieve my package.I want to get the most out this stak and I'm sure getting pointers from the experts that should'nt be a problem.lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info..if u dont mind i might have a few more questions for you after I recieve my package.I want to get the most out this stak and I'm sure getting pointers from the experts that should'nt be a problem.lol
No problem. Feel free to ask here openly, or by pm, or email, whichever is easier and best for you.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Feel free to ask here openly, or by pm, or email, whichever is easier and best for you.
Thanks guy! I really do appreciate the future help.