sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent

TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.

TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.

A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:

TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).

TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving:
Tetradecylthioacetic Acid – 500 mg

TTA-500 Electrolyte Support Complex – 255 mg
Potassium Gluconate, DiSodium Phosphate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide.

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times per day in divided dosages, approximately 30 minutes prior to meals. To assess individual tolerance, it is suggested that individuals begin usage with 2 capsules per day and increase dosage by one capsule very 3 days until a maximum of 4 capsules per day is reached. If cramping is experienced, maintain or lower dosage accordingly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TTA-500 should be available at most online retailers for approximately 29.95

wheels

Awards
  • Established
PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent

TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.

TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.

A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:

TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).

TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving:
Tetradecylthioacetic Acid – 500 mg

Potassium Gluconate, DiSodium Phosphate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide.

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times per day in divided dosages, approximately 30 minutes prior to meals. To assess individual tolerance, it is suggested that individuals begin usage with 2 capsules per day and increase dosage by one capsule very 3 days until a maximum of 4 capsules per day is reached. If cramping is experienced, maintain or lower dosage accordingly.
would it be ok to take with a protein shake or should I wait 30min ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
would it be ok to take with a protein shake or should I wait 30min ?
I dose it 30 mins prior, but dont think it would be a huge issue.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
can TTA-500 be used during a cycle ?
Some people might would say yes, but I'm not a fan of cutting during a cycle myself.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Potassium Gluconate, DiSodium Phosphate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide. ...
Nice! :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
might have to try this soon when my other tta products run out

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
can TTA-500 be used during a cycle ?
I'd say if you get cramping on TTA - you may have to be selective as to which hormones you use it with. Some hormones (SD esp) can cause cramping esp. in the low back.

But I don't really cramp on TTA - so it wouldn't be something I'd have an issue with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
has anyone tried it? any feeds ?
:food:
I dont know that alot of people followed this thread to reply, but the product sells very well and you should be able to find feedback on it.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
thanks...it's hard to search on the forum 'cause of the short name. I'll try it anyway ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks...it's hard to search on the forum 'cause of the short name. I'll try it anyway ;)
I know, it is somewhat inconvenient. TTA-500 sells well to be a basic product, and we hear alot of good feedback on it. If you have any questions, I will be glad to try to help.