sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat Loss & Recomposition Agent; Raspberry Ketones – 125 mg per cap

RK125 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body recomposition regimens.

RK-125 contains 125 mg of Raspberry Ketones per capsule. Raspberry Ketones are commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

Further Elaboration:
Raspberry Ketones (RK) are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are both noted as being thermogenic due to their release of norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases lipolysis (which means the breakdown of ‘white’ fat cells), enhances focus and attentiveness, and suppresses appetite.

Raspberry Ketones may help aid in fat loss through preventing fat storage through causing HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase) to translocate to within fat cells. HSL is the enzyme that once inside the fat cell, slices apart fat molecules into various fatty acids in preparation for fat metabolism. In laymans terms, you cannot have maximum lipolysis without ample supplies of HSL inside the fat cell.

Raspberry Ketones have no documented side effects. While they are structurally similar to capsaicin, they do not cause the gastrointestinal discomfort that is commonly associated with capsaicin. They may also be even more thermogenic than capsaicin.

In studies on rats, Raspberry Ketones helped prevent the onset of obesity in mice that were on a high fat diet. They also prevented an increase in blood triglyceride following high fat meals. That translates into Raspberry Ketones not only helping prevent the onset of obesity, but also preventing fat storage as well.

Each bottle provides a minimum 2 month supply of Raspberry Ketones (at the maximum dosage; longer if lower dosing is used).

RK-125 can be stacked with TTA-500, SYN-30, or select other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving:
Raspberry Ketones – 125 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily, 30 minutes prior to meals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
RK-125 should sell at most online retailers for between 16.95 and 19.95.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a **** but why would you want to cap one of the few bulk supplements that actually tastes good?:confused:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a **** but why would you want to cap one of the few bulk supplements that actually tastes good?:confused:
Accurate dosing, ease of use, no mess...and tired of eating the whole container sprinkled over vanilla ice cream...that really limits the effect of a thermo!! :lol:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As Skigazzi said, accurate dosing and convenience would be the main thing, but to expand on that, bulk powders represent a very small portion of the marketplace. Plus, the versatility of being able to add this to numerous fat loss products for increased results.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of this a few months ago. I took one cap this morning on empty before my cardio workout, and I sweat probably twice as much than usual.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 bottles myself recently from DPS. Love that I can crank the dose way up.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is this best taken on an empty stomach; about 30 mins before food and effective timing one of the dosages preworkout?

Something like 2 caps 3 times per day?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this best taken on an empty stomach; about 30 mins before food and effective timing one of the dosages preworkout?

Something like 2 caps 3 times per day?
It is normally taken 30 minutes prior to meals. Dose can range from 1 cap 3 x per day to 3 caps 3 x per day (from the logs I have seen)

maradona10

Awards
I've been taking RK now for over a month with what I believe to be good results.

I do have a couple of questions...

Is it possible that it makes my urine smell really bad? and also, is it possible that I smell a bit off? (my wife commented on the fact that I smell "funny" or weird....)

I'm not taking anything else so I can think of why this would be happening....besides this..love the product!!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking RK now for over a month with what I believe to be good results.

I do have a couple of questions...

Is it possible that it makes my urine smell really bad? and also, is it possible that I smell a bit off? (my wife commented on the fact that I smell "funny" or weird....)

I'm not taking anything else so I can think of why this would be happening....besides this..love the product!!
hmm not sure about that honestly but I'll look into it. I know RK is a very "aromatic" compound so I'm sure it's possible. I love the smell of RK honestly. Is it a bad smell, did she say?

maradona10

Awards
yeah, it is a bad smell.

One thing i always took pride on is that i never smell...even if i just trained for hours. I sweat...but no smell!!

I love the smell of RK but I can't smell myself....a bit confused about it. As I said, my urine really smells on my first wee after taking (kind of similar to when you eat asparagus)

She will have to put up with the smell! I like the product!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah, it is a bad smell.

One thing i always took pride on is that i never smell...even if i just trained for hours. I sweat...but no smell!!

I love the smell of RK but I can't smell myself....a bit confused about it. As I said, my urine really smells on my first wee after taking (kind of similar to when you eat asparagus)

She will have to put up with the smell! I like the product!
That is really strange and I have never heard that reported at all. RK usually has a raspberry/cotton candy type smell.

Glad to hear that you are pleased with your results though.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend swears that she can taste raspberry.....ummmmm lets say in the protein i provide her :) when i take or even use RK transdermally. She quite likes the flavor LOL

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
my girlfriend swears that she can taste raspberry.....ummmmm lets say in the protein i provide her :) when i take or even use RK transdermally. She quite likes the flavor LOL
Lol, thats hilarious..... that'd be a helluva idea for a tester thread :D

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It just occured to me to test the reverse of this!!! LOL I am having her apply TD for a couple of days and we will see :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It just occured to me to test the reverse of this!!! LOL I am having her apply TD for a couple of days and we will see :)
Lol, that should be interesting :D

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol that's awesome. I'm going to ask my girlfriend if I smell when I take it. I've been on it for months straight and she's never said anything to me and she's brutally honest with me lol.