Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) - New Product Announcment

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

[size=+1]SNS is happy to introduce three new products into their lineup. The focus on this round of new additions is focusing on high quality, well priced, effective supplements geared towards fat loss and overall body composition improvement.

The Three products being released include:

- RK-125- Raspberry Ketones - 125mg per capsule - 180 capsules per bottle

Raspberry Ketones (RK) are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are both noted as being thermogenic due to their release of norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases lipolysis (which means the breakdown of ?white? fat cells), enhances focus and attentiveness, and suppresses appetite. (FULL WRITE UP ATTACHED)

- TTA-500 (+Electrolytes) - 500mg Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (plus 225mg Electrolyte Support Complex) - 120 capsules per bottle

TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR?s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins. (FULL WRITE UP ATTACHED)

- SYN-30 - Synephrine - 30mg per capsule - 180 capsules per bottle

SYN-30 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body-recomposition regimens. It can also be used by those looking for a mild energizer &/or appetite suppressant. (FULL WRITE UP ATTACHED)

2 Other products to be announced in a contest thread later today ;)
[/size]
:clean:

Attachments

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
(just bumping this to have it show in main page as the 'new thread' in this section --- shameless self promotion :) )

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Awesome - looking forward to it ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good, got a name for this?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, got a name for this?
Its 3 distinct products, RK-125 / TTA-500 / SYN 30 , not a blend of each.

We leave the choice of stack up to the user, though a RK / TTA / Syn stack would be killer.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

We leave the choice of stack up to the user, though a RK / TTA / Syn stack would be killer.
I had asked Steve this but maybe you know... is the synephrine basically the same as the old stuff? The old stuff was underrated IMO.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I had asked Steve this but maybe you know... is the synephrine basically the same as the old stuff? The old stuff was underrated IMO.
Same stuff. Dose per cap was upped from 20mg to 30mg, and the caps per bottle is up from 120 to 180.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Same stuff. Dose per cap was upped from 20mg to 30mg, and the caps per bottle is up from 120 to 180.
Yea, he actually just wrote me back and said the same

Sweeeeeeeeet deal

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ok now i got it thanks..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks interesting. To be honest, I've never used Raspberry Ketones or TTA (Well except the raspberry in Napalm) but it looks like your products will stack well together from what I know about them !

Good luck with these new products :cheers:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thats cool seeing a company come out with just a TTA product, very interesting

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thats cool seeing a company come out with just a TTA product, very interesting
I might have had a hand in suggesting that (including the electrolyte blend).

Now you won't have to worry as much about the electrolytes from other sources.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just subscribing to follow along :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The three can make a nice stack, or even a flexible addition to another stack. Awesome to see Synephrine and Raspberry Ketones as stand-alones with those many capsules per bottle... :thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea Strategic. I got a bottle of the Rk-125. It will last for a long time.