SNS Methyl-Plex

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Is this an exact clone of Anabolic Xtreme Phera-Plex, or is it a clone of Ergo-Max, or a mixture of both? While the label may claim it's an exact clone of Phera-Plex, it doesn't necessarily mean it is, as was the case with Generic Labz Phera-Max, which turned out to be a clone of Ergo-Max, NOT Phera-Plex.

Thanks.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no its 2ene bisomer and 2ene a isomer. but ergo is both 2ene and 3ene.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
So is it safe to assume that CEL P-Plex is the only real, complete Phera-Plex clone on the market right now? Or is that not even a perfect clone either?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So is it safe to assume that CEL P-Plex is the only real, complete Phera-Plex clone on the market right now? Or is that not even a perfect clone either?
who knows did they ever post a COA for it?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Can any SNS reps confirm that Methyl-Plex XT was almost a complete clone of Phera-Plex?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Can any SNS reps confirm that Methyl-Plex XT was almost a complete clone of Phera-Plex?
Yes, it was the closest thing to a 100% PP clone that was released as far as I know.

(Im an SNS Rep. I just need to get on the rep list here again)

arnold84

Awards
i e-mail sns and asked them about this and they replyed

"It is all 2-ene. 82% A isomer, 18% B isomer. Original Phera claimed to be 99% A isomer, but that was never independently proven to the best of my knowledge."

hope this helps