New CVM Xtreme?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well I tried the old CVM Xtreme a while back and really enjoyed it, and have been trying to obtain some more but it has been out of stock everywhere for a while. I was looking at the SNS boards and saw a question about it and with a response from a SNS mod that a new formula was being made and that was the reason the old CVM xtreme was no longer avilable and the new formula would hopefully be available soon.

I was just wondering if there was any info on the old CVM xtreme being avilable again or any info on the new formula pertaining a release date?

Bloute

Awards
Well I tried the old CVM Xtreme a while back and really enjoyed it, and have been trying to obtain some more but it has been out of stock everywhere for a while. I was looking at the SNS boards and saw a question about it and with a response from a SNS mod that a new formula was being made and that was the reason the old CVM xtreme was no longer avilable and the new formula would hopefully be available soon.

I was just wondering if there was any info on the old CVM xtreme being avilable again or any info on the new formula pertaining a release date?
You still can get the old formula on Nutra Planet. The new one is coming but there are a few problems ahead first. :(

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Naw nutraplanet still has it up on the website but you cant order it from them (or anywhere for that matter I believe~ its not avilable on the sns webstie so I think no one has it)

Bloute

Awards
Naw nutraplanet still has it up on the website but you cant order it from them (or anywhere for that matter I believe~ its not avilable on the sns webstie so I think no one has it)
I thought you could still have it from NP since they didnt label it as back order. CVM Xtreme should be out soon if the problems can stop finally !