Methyl drol steroid test

nat

Awards
Can Methyl Drol turn up positive on a steroid test. I heard superdrol doesnt have a test for it so any help would be appreciated.

Bloute

Awards
Can Methyl Drol turn up positive on a steroid test. I heard superdrol doesnt have a test for it so any help would be appreciated.
Yes, you can test positive with this compound.

nat

Awards
Thanks Bloute for that reply. I have heard of various answers to this question. I know that two of the most reputable chemist on this forum (Dr.D and Patrick Arnold ???) say that Superdrol has no metabolites so it can not come up postive on a test. They also say that Methasteron, aka superdrol has no tests that specifically test for it. I am just trying to find some concrete answers to this question. Thanks again for any info you can provide....

Bloute

Awards
Thanks Bloute for that reply. I have heard of various answers to this question. I know that two of the most reputable chemist on this forum (Dr.D and Patrick Arnold ???) say that Superdrol has no metabolites so it can not come up postive on a test. They also say that Methasteron, aka superdrol has no tests that specifically test for it. I am just trying to find some concrete answers to this question. Thanks again for any info you can provide....
This answer was made in 2005 if I am right since this time the compound has been analyze by labs from what I understand and they can find metabolites now. BTW, it is only my opinion I cant state proofs for it.

nat

Awards
thanks for your reply bro. I suppose until I find out for sure that it doesnt test postive, I just wont take it until then.