Focus XT

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to include this with my current stack because it had been sitting in my supplement cupboard for a few weeks and all I have to say is I wish I had started using this the day it arrived.

As far as stims go I have very little experience so I won't compare but, I really love this. I just get this pleasant feeling of being awake, I'd almost describe it as being content or like the feeling of having a shower on a beautiful day. No worries, just relaxing and feeling fresh.

I'm finding 2 scoops a day (morning/afternoon) works very nicely and I'll definitely be a re-offender.

Nice work guys.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ziri,
Thank you very much for the review (good or bad - we like feedback to help improve the product).

If you have SNS questions - please PM me - I often times forget that I'm the only SNS rep here full-time.

(SNS has tried to train me - but as Ron White says "you can't cure stupid - there ain't a pill you can take".)

Cheers!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
No problem JMH, I really like it and thought I'd throw my opinion on it out here.

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Excellent. Glad to hear you enjoy Focus. The twice per day overlapping strategy works really well for those with a highish stim tolerance. How do you apply Focus XT? ie for work, studying, training? I'm always interested in hearing about different applications.

jmh80 was the only person to drop out of SNS rep-school, but he so damn pretty Steve passed him anyway

:D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't apply it per-se, just the two doses as mentioned to give me a nice energy feeling. I've not actually taken it pre-workout yet, I'll give that a go tomorrow :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guilty as charged. It was the leather ass less chaps that got me a passing grade.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I reccomended the product to a buddy in law school. His exact words were "I wish you would have told me about this earlier, I wouldnt have abused adderall for the last 3 years."

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
I reccomended the product to a buddy in law school. His exact words were "I wish you would have told me about this earlier, I wouldnt have abused adderall for the last 3 years."
wow...

and thanks for the support!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I hadnt replied earlier. I appreciate the review and am really glad you are liking it.