SNS Focus XT log by Bloute

B

Bloute

Awards
Gender- Male
Height- 5-10"
Weight- 220 (- 32 lbs during my 5 months trip in Moscow)
Body Type- Endo
BF- 15%

Other Supplements:

Primaforce Creatine Monohydrate
Bulk Beta-Alanine
Xtreme formulation Ultra Peptide
Anabolic Innovations Whey Isolate
Multivitamin (Now Adam)
Fish Oil - > 5 g / day

Diet:

4000 calories

400 g Protein
350 g Carbs
70 g FAT

Experience :

Training for 11 years

Previous supplements :

Now Fish Oil
Now Adam
Higher power CEE
Prolab Creatine Monohydrate
Syntrax Swole V2
Sopharma Tribestan
ThermoLife Tribosten
Synthrax Nitrous
Ergopharm 1-ad
Ergopharm AMP
Anabolic Xtreme Stim-X
ThermoLife Stizm
Designer supplements Xceed
Ergopharm 6-OXO
EC Stack
Thermalean
Thermospeed
Ephedrine Hcl
HP Yohimbe Ex
Optimum nutrition Whey protein
Ergopharm I-Pro
Glycerol monosterate
AX Pheraplex
Legal gear 4ad
HP Whey protein
Now Taurine
Primaforce Nitrocharge
ThermoLife Xplode Reload
ThermoLife Zappetite
Man Clout
Citrulline Malate
Scivation Fenotest
SNS Inhibit-e
DS Activate
Rhodiola Rosea
Primaforce Creatine Monohydrate
Bulk Beta-Alanine
Xtreme formulation Ultra Peptide
Anabolic Innovations Whey Isolate
Ax Hyperdrol

Split :

Monday : Chest/Triceps
Tuesday : Back/Biceps
Wedneday: Off
Thursday : Legs/shoulder(If not too painful)
Friday : Chest/Triceps or Back/Biceps
Saturday: off
Sunday : Cardio

Past Logs :

Hyperdrol

Designer Supplements Xceed

Thermolife Xplode Reload

Pheraplex & 4ad

NHA stack + Scivation Fenotest

Past Reviews :

Higher Power CEE

Kaizen Chocolate Muscle Milkshake

Optimum 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard Chocolate

Double chocolate Optimum Pro Complex

Higher Power 100% Whey Power Chocolate and Vanilla

XPN Iso Xtrem Vanilla

ErgoPharm I-PRO: Cherry and Raspberry lemonade

B

Bloute

Awards
Before starting this log, I would like to specially thanks Steve from SNS. He had some major problems to ship me Focus Xt because of Russian postal service but he always was very gentle and he finally find a way to ship Focus Xt to me. :D

SNS is a great company, with great products but especially with a A+ customer service.

B

Bloute

Awards
List of previous stimulants and basic feedbacks on them (for sake of comparison)

Thermospeed, Thermalean :

Stizm with 200 mg of caffeine gave a better overall feeling and a better focus than Thermospeed. I would recommend stizm anytime over thermospeed.

Caffeine

This comparison is really harder 400 mg of caffeine gave me incredible feeling during workout but breathing and cardio are really better with Stizm. So as an overall stimulant Stizm is really superior to caffeine but if you’re looking for focus and a little boost in energy caffeine is a better option. But as an overall stim, Stimz is really better.

Ephedrine Hcl

Ephedrine is exceptional for cardio but I don’t like to use it as a stim for normal workout. Stimz is a better option than ephedrine for workout. No energy crash, better focus and better overall feeling.

AMP

Easy breathing, great energy boost, excellent focus. Stimz doesn’t give the same energy boost. 2 AMP + 200mg gave an incredible feeling and a major energy boost. Stizm gave good energy boost but nothing amazing. AMP always gave me anxiety problem but not Stizm only a good well being feeling so people who have problem with anxiety should choose stizm over AMP.

Stizm

Stizm is an excellent overall stimulant superior to almost everything I tried except AMP. I would definitely recommend to everybody as a preworkout supps. No side effect, good energy boost, good focus, no crash. Stizm is perfect for somebody looking for a good stimulant without any side. If you are looking for something more hardcore AMP is incredible.

Focus

First sample : Focus was excellent and really better than usual with no stimulant. It helps me to keep the focus in the gym. Nothing amazing but enough to help me in my training. I would compare it to the focus I got with 300 – 400 mg.

Second sample : Focus was very good during all the workout. No down, no crash. Again nothing incredible but just enough for a good feeling and a very good training. I would recommend it for sure to increase focus during workout.

Appetite suppression

First sample : I didn’t notice any suppression of appetite with my first sample of Stizm. I build a pretty solid tolerance to caffeine since I use it everyday. I never feel the appetite suppression unless I take over 400 mg of caffeine.

Second sample : No suppression check comment for the first sample.

Length of effects

First sample : Big boost during 2 hours than slow decrease of energy during 2 or 3 hours with no major crash. As I said before the energy wasn’t incredible but enough for a good feeling. No problem for sleeping.

Second sample : Big boost during 2 hours, a good feeling during an other 2 hours than a slow decrease again. No crash again.

Energy

First sample : Energy boost was really interesting during at least 2 hours after taking stizm. A major boost of energy during the first hour than a peak for 1 hour and no really crash of energy. The feeling wasn’t really hard on the system but just enough for a great workout. No “chemical energy” likes thermospeed or Ephedrine, a smooth feeling of well-being and intensity.

Second sample : The energy boost was better with the second sample. I took it at 8:30 PM again and I had a peak of energy after 1h. Good energy during the entire workout no crash only a bit of dizziness during 15 minutes.

Stimulant-X

Stim-X gave me an incredible boost in the gym that lasted at least 5-6 hours for me. I loved to use it when I need maximum intensity during training. Side effects weren’t so extreme maybe except stomach problems sometime. I wouldn’t use stim-X everyday as a pre-workout boost I would choose 1 Stizm + caffeine or Caffeine alone.

B

Bloute

Awards
I plan to use Focus XT in three different situations :

A) As a preworkout boost and compare it to the supps I used in the past

B) In class at University, Normally I use caffeine to stay alert between 600 mg and 1000 mg a day. I would compare the effect of Focus XT on concentration and mental focus. I am a long time student in Graduate studies now so I think I could notice a difference
from Focus XT.

C) Finally, I would use Focus XT to increase my concentration, focus and for Optimal Mental Performance for the writing of my master's degree Thesis.

I will try to focus my review around many different factors :

A) Energy (Intensity and quality)
B) Focus (Intensity and quality)
C) Length of effects
D) Side effects
E) Effects on mental capacity during classes and redaction

Also, I have to say that I am studying in undergraduate and graduate studies for 7 years. So, I have used all the previous supps I mentionned to help to increase energy, Focus and capacities in class and in redaction for years. Caffeine was always the big winner with doses between 200-400 mg 3 times a day. Ephedrine, AMP, Stim-x and Thermalean were simply horrible. Stizm was ok but caffeine was a better and a cheaper option.

I have also to state that I am back from Russian for less than 2 days, so for 5 months I didn't used a lot of supps and any stims. So, my tolerance will have changed for sure.

Also, I will start my first daily review Tuesday or Wednesday next week because I still feel bit mess up because of the Jet Lag. (8 hours)

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 1

Taste with 8 ounces of water : Light pink lemonade taste, nothing disgusting at all specially with the ingredients involve in Focus Xt. I am really surprised with the taste specially after reading all the comments on the board. Xceed lemonade has a better taste because it doesn’t live any after taste in the mouth. For those who think that Focus XT tastes bad just try TL Xplode Reload once in your life.

Taste Ranking :

Xceed Lemonade
Focus XT
Green Magnitude
Man Clout (First one)
Xplode Reload
Bulk CEE

I didn’t sip my focus XT I took in five minutes for the first time because I was waking up in the morning and I am still on the jet lag. Sleeping at 10 PM and waking up at 8 AM. Very weird schedule in my case.

Today, I will work on my master’s degree thesis all day long so we will see how could Focus XT helps me with it. I will also take 200 mg of caffeine 4 or 5h later to see if it could prolong the effect.

I will try to update the feeling every hour this morning.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 2

First update :

First of all, I took 1/2 dose of Focus XT with water. The taste is still very good, I like it a lot. Good job for the flavoring system.

I took my Focus XT 30 minutes after my 2nd meal of the day. It was pasta + Salmon and fat free mayonnaise ! :)

Focus and concentration has increased slightly nothing as intense as Day 1. At least, it gave me a boost to start working on my thesis. At least, Focus XT and my log oblige me to move my lazy ass and work ! It thinks I will have to write a special thanks to Steve and SNS in my introduction if it continues like that ! :D

Also, easy breathing and energy boost are really good.

I will take my second dose around 3:30.

Second update :

The smooth little feeling continue, I have to say that I love it. It gives me a great mood to write and read, it seems I am relax mentally but I have the energy to think and work. Special feeling, normally with caffeine only (200-400 mg) I feel really energized but not as relax for working and thinking. I dont know if it is placebo or really the effect of focus XT but it is impressive.

BTW, I like the idea to split the dosage in half, feeling is similar without the jittery and I could continue my work for a longer period.

Third update :

I took my second dose and the energy boost is continuing. I think this is a great way to take Focus XT. Level of concentration and focus is still impressive. No jittery, no shake at all only a good feeling.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You Russians need to wise up that Gazprom can't manage much of anything that is large scale for an oil or natural gas project.

Oh - hell. This is a log.
Yeah - sorry about that. Hope you like the Focus!! (I've not tried it myself.)

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 3

First update

I took first half dose 1 hour ago. My first meal of the day was a shake with Ultra peptide, oats, PB, milk and a banana. I took my dosage 1h later.

So far, energy is pretty good but concentration and focus arent as good as usual. I am doing everything else except working on my thesis. I am looking for buying new supps , posting on the board and...

I will take my second dose quicker than yesterday maybe in one hour.

Second update

Finally, concentration and focus started to increase after 1:30h. I worked slightly in my books but nothing amazing. Smooth feeling, nice energy and easy breathing again. Not the best day of the 3 but I think Focus XT is helping me again moving my lazy ass. Next dose will be later finally, again 3 hours after the first one.

BTW, no side at all.

Third update

I just took my second dose. Today, Focus XT has not the same impact on my work and my writing. The feeling is good but nothing as intense as the first two days. I think I will be back to a full scoop empty stomach for my next day.

Last update

My general feeling was next time (saturday or sunday) and 1/2 later 4 hours later. I am building my tolerance to caffeine slowly like it was 4 months ago. I am using 400 mg a day ED since my return.

B

Bloute

Awards
You Russians need to wise up that Gazprom can't manage much of anything that is large scale for an oil or natural gas project.

Oh - hell. This is a log.
Yeah - sorry about that. Hope you like the Focus!! (I've not tried it myself.)
Lol !

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If Blap didn't have the SNS av - I'd be TOTALLY confused just scrolling through this thread.

Bloute and Blap look too similar.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 4

First update

I decided to take Focus XT today because my energy level was quite low and I had to work again in my thesis. I took a complete dose with an empty stomach 1 hour ago.

I think it is the best way to take it for me finally.

Energy level is great actually, concentration and mood are through the roof. I am to work, my idea are clear, I always want to answer thread on the board :D.
I love this feeling honestly, I could work all night like this. Focus XT gives me the impression that intellectual work is really easier.

Second update

Great feeling, energy, focus and concentration are still through the rough. I dont feel that much the easy breathing I was felling the first 3 days. Although, I dont work that much in my books since I am stuck in the Thermochat I cant comment about it. :D But Focus XT gave a great boost after my afternoon nap.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 5

1 scoop in the morning to get energy before class. I will compare it with normal caffeine intake I use normally.

I will try to update it during my class not sure if I can.

First update

Great feeling this morning, I have a lot or energy. No problem at all to move my ass to go to school. It is really surprising. Focus and breathing are pretty good for the moment. Energy boost from Focus XT is smooth and I dont feel anymore side effects like shaking.

Second update

Concentration is great during the class but the only problem is that my concentration is directed to the board instead of the class. Energy boost is perfect for morning classes in IMO. Not too intense like AMP, Ephedrine and Stim-X. If I could name it like this, Focus XT gives an intellectual energy more than a typical boost. For pre-workout, I wouldnt really use Focus XT since it isnt cost effective IMO. Stizm, Stim-X, AMP and bulk caffeine are better option since I have a good stims tolerance. For intellectual or for work, Focus XT is definitely the best thing I used so far.

Third update

Little side effects for the first time with Focus XT : Deshydration and slitgh head aches during the class. Nothing too intense but the first time I got these from Focus. Water intake has been similar as usual.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to subscribe to this one. Ive been slacking with the AM threads lately lol

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 6

1 scoop at the end of the afternoon to work in my books and continue my thesis. I gave blood today so maybe the effects gone be stronger.

First update

1h hour later : Good energy and well-being feeling. Concentration and focus are different than usual. I think the fact that I gave some blood affects me a bit. It is tough to explain but concentration is really smoother than usual. I am focus in my work but with a relaxing feeling. Weird feeling but nothing unpleasant.

Second update

Finally, today wasnt a very good at all for studying and working in my thesis. Focus XT gave me a nice boost durign the first hour and half but after that I felt really lazy without any energy and exhausted. I dont think it is related to Focus XT at all, it is surely links to the fact I gave blood this afternoon and I felt a bit tired today. Focus XT helped to fight the lethargy but not enough to produce nothing valuable today for my thesis. I will go to the gym to do a bit of cardio to try to get in a better mood to work during the night.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day7

1 scoop empty stomach (2h) for studying and writing purpose.

First update

So far so good. I feel great, energy is impressive. No shaking or head aches, smooth energy. About focus and concentration, they are pretty good. I am doing a good job of writing today. I see a major difference when I am using Focus XT for my work. It isnt not only placebo because there is a major difference between caffeine only day and Focus.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 8

1.5 scoops with steak and salad. I will use it again for me thesis. I will be working on it all the afternoon and part of the night.

First update

Great feeling, energy and easy breathing is impressive. I still feel a pleasant feeling of well being. I can explain like an happy feeling, with energy no jittery and concentration is increasing. Focus gives a perfect mood for working or relaxing IMO.

No side effect at all today.

I would rate my writing session today :

Energy : 9.5/10

Focus : 9 / 10

Concentration : 8/10, could be better but I am to blame here.

General feeling for school work : 9.5 / 10

Second update

Excellent day of writing today finally. Ideas were clear, focus was intense and general mood was simply great for working. Focus XT with food seems to be the best way to be taken for me to achieve best results. No side effect at all with food and the effects are great.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 9

I will take 1 scoop with my morning shake (PB, Oats, UP,milk and bananas)

Again, I will use Focus XT to work on my thesis.

First Update

The effect of Focus XT is really stronger today. I cant explain why but I feel weird a bit on it. It seems like I am buzzed a bit. It is still a good mood to work but not as good as usual. It is really weird, sometime 1 scoop and I feel like this. Last time, I took 1.5 scoops and I felt really better.

Here an update about the taste of Focus XT :

Taste Ranking :

DS Xceed Lemonade
Scivation Xtend Watermelon
SNS Focus XT
CL Green Mag
Man Clout (First one)
CL Purple Wraath
TL Xplode Reload
Bulk CEE

Second Update

Today wasnt the best day in terms of effect with Focus XT. It took at least 2:30 3h to really feel good after taking my scoop. I was feeling nervous and weird during this time. Nothing too annoying but certainly not the nice feeling for working I feel normally with Focus. It is really weird that some time 1 scoop have terrible effect on me and sometime 1.5 scoops is just perfect. I will try to shake the tub next time to mix the ingredients.

Finally, the feeling from Focus today was really better than caffeine but it isnt as good as usual. That's why I would give a 8/10 as a general rating for today.

B

Bloute

Awards
Update about Caffeine Vs Focus XT

Today, I used 200 mg of caffeine two times during the day to increase with focus and my concentration to compare it with Focus Xt.

The effects were completely different, I didnt have an increase of Focus and attention at all. Nothing really noticeable, only more energy to avoid sleepiness during the class.

1 scoop of Focus XT is really really better than plain caffeine. I thought at the beginning of this log that caffeine would be an acceptable substitute for Focus XT because normally I felt pretty good on caffeine only. But after using Focus XT a few times, my opinion changed completely. Focus XT is by far the best thing to use for concentration and focus I used so far.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 10

1 scoop for concentration and focus during reading for my thesis.

First update

The feeling is great. Focus and concentration are really amazing, I am actually reading and it is really astonishing how my level of concentration and comprehension is. I love to work when I feel energized like this. Also, easy breathing is clearly an effect from Focus XT. No major side effect except red ears. Normally, it is a sign for me that my pressure is slightly increasing.

I think it is a good idea to shake your tub before using to be sure that the ingredients are well mix. When I shake it, I clearly feel the exact same feeling with one scoop. It is more than enough for me to work, write and read for my thesis. Best alternative for cost/effective use of Focus XT.

Second update

Amazing day of work. I cant complain on anything my focus in my book was great, I read a lot more than usual before feeling bored and tired. My ideas were clear and I had the impression I could have work a lot more and a lot longer.

Great feeling to get when you are working on something you know hard and difficult to understand at the base.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 11

1 scoop for concentration and focus during reading for my thesis and also writing it. (As usual) :D

First update

So far so Good. Focus XT delivers as usual. Great feeling, awesome focus and concentration. My idea about normative constructivism are so clear, I think I could write a book today about it. I cant believe I will have to continue my studies after this log withtout any Focus XT. I will have to registrer on the international program for Gatorade samples. Lol, seriously, I love this stuff for studying purpose, I cant believe I missed it so long.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 12

1 scoop for concentration and focus for writing my thesis. I took a morning shake as usual with bananas, PB, whey, milk and oats.

First update

Great boost of energy, the only problem is that I am not really working on my thesis :(. I am reading stuff about supplements and brwsing the forum. :D

My mental faculty seems to be really better while on focus at least for the first 4 or 5 hours. I see a good difference when the effects start to diminish. Concentration for wrking is going down drastically. Now, it seems that caffeine doesnt give me anymore a good feeling enough to increase my focus and my mental activity. Focus XT is great stuff.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 13

1 scoop with Chicken and steak. Also, I took 2g of Beta-alanine with Focus XT.

First update

Today, I didnt have a big energy rush. I would describe my energy boost as average but just enough to feel energized and relax. Focus and concentration were not through the roof but I could notice a major difference. Easy breathing was as usual a positive side with Focus XT.

No big side effect to report : No energy crash, no head ache, nothing at all.

It seems that Focus XT doesnt hit always the same way. I could not tell the reason but sometime the energy rush is simply crazy. Sometime it is a good feeling but not as intense. I like the two feelings for intellectual work but I think it is tough to really dose Focus because of this. I think the best way is to take it in smaller dose throughout the day as you need it.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 14

1 scoop empty stomach with creatine and beta-alanine

The great feeling is back. Focus and concentration were simply great today, I really felt a boost on my capacity of working. Energy was great and easy breathing as usual.

The best description about the effect of Focus XT is a clean energy boost and especially a relaxing feeling which seems to give you the best mood to work intellectually.

I really have to find a way to get this stuff in Canada because I will not work in my books without it. ;)

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 15

Today, I used Focus XT as a pre-workout supp. I know I said I didnt believe in Focus XT as a good preworkout supp but I am doing a review so I choose to try it. I take it with 5g creatine and 2 g BA. I also took 20 minutes later a preworkout shake 50 g of WPI.

Energy : The level of energy wasnt really impressive, I would put the level between 200 mg and 400 mg. I am really stim resistant for the workout at least. I would not recommend Focus XT as pre-workout supp. Go for Stim-X, AMP or Stizm.

At least, Focus XT hasnt side like crash or anxiety. It could be a good preworkout supp for those that arent tolerant to stims.

B

Bloute

Awards
Little update today :

I tried to use 200 mg of caffeine to work on my thesis tonight since I used a lot of Focus XT recently and I wanted to take a break.

The result was simply lame I fell asleep after 30 minutes. Focus XT is definetly a really more potent formula that caffeine alone. You cant compare it with caffeine at 200 mg or 400 mg for intellectual work.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 16

No day 15 because I am made an error, I had two day 12 in this version of the log.

Today, I took 1 scoop with my morning shake and 1/2 scoop 4h later with chicken and cottage cheese.

I worked on my thesis all the afternoon. I noticed a major difference from yesterday when I also worked on the same subject. Again my idea were clear and easy to formulate on paper. Everything I read was easier then yesterday on caffeine only. I was really happy with the result.

Focus/Concentration : 9.5 /10 I was absorbed by my work and it seems like all my attention was about this.

Energy : 9 /10 Great feeling as usual, no shaking or weird effect. Smooth energy without jittery or side effect. Couldnt ask for a better mood for intellectual work.

Side effect : 10/10 No side at all.

Overall result with Focus XT : 9.5 / 10

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 17

Yesterday, I took 1 scoop mid afternoon with steak and cheese. I took a 2nd scoop at 9:30 PM.

I was planning to work on my thesis all the day

Wow, this was an amazing day for writing. I worked all the day, Focus was so amazing. I did more job yesterday than all the previous week. I worked until 3:30 am. No crash, no energy problem, no lost of focus during almost 10 hours. 2 scoops a day for writing purpose is the way to go.

I will use at least one scoop again today.

Side note : I have already used almost 20 scoops and there is a lot more Focus XT in my tub.

Focus/Concentration : 10 /10

Energy : 9.5 /10

Side effect : 10/10 No side at all again.

Overall result with Focus XT : 10 / 10

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 18

Yesterday, I took 1 scoop mid afternoon again empty stomach this time and second dose at 22:30 PM.

I was planning to work on my thesis all the day

I worked on my thesis for 7 h and I also workout ( 1h of cardio and abs).

Great feeling, I love this dosing protocol. It keeps you alert, focus and concentrate for a complete day.

The feeling is simply amazing, I was under the impression I could work all night long on my thesis. I had to stop and went to bed.

Focus XT gives me a clear mental acuity, increase my mental capacity and finally it really boost my mental energy. No energy drop at all during the day.

Every time I use Focus XT, I tell myself it can be so strong and it should be partly a placebo effect. After 18 days, I will finally believe that Focus XT is really the Holy Grail for graduate students !

Same score as yesterday :

Focus/Concentration : 10 /10

Energy : 9.5 /10

Side effect : 10/10

Overall result with Focus XT : 10 / 10

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 19

Yesterday, I took 2 scoops of Focus XT. One in the afternoon and one around 8 pm.

My energy level was pretty good as usual. I felt a great boost 15-20 minutes after taking the scoop.

Focus and concentration wasnt as good as usual. I cant say why really but I didnt realyl focus on my work and I did anything else all day long. It notice a difference but not as strong as usual.

In general, yesterday Focus XT didnt hit me as usual. Maybe I am developing a bit of tolerance for Focus XT.

Focus/Concentration : 8 /10

Energy : 9 /10

Side effect : 10/10

Overall result with Focus XT : 8 / 10

Day 20

Friday, I took 1 scoop of Focus XT with 200 mg as a preworkout supp with my shake

Great feeling in the gym, I would not compare it to stizm, Amp or Stim-X. The feeling is really different. Smooth energy and very pleasant energy for lifting. I think the first time I used Focus XT as a preworkout supp I should have used it with caffeine.

I still think that Focus XT as a preworkout supp isnt cost effective but if someone is looking for a clean and smooth boost Focus XT is a great option.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 21

Yesterday, 1 scoop with salad and chicken.

Overall : Good increase in energy and focus but it seems that I developped a tolerance to Focus XT. I dont have the same energy and focus from it as I get at the begin of the log. Although, I cant complain because the feeling is great and really better than simple caffeine. I will try stim-x later this week to see what effect I get for school purpose.

Today, I will use the traditionnal 1 scoop mid-afternoon and 1 scoop at the beginning of the night to work on my thesis. I have been lazy the couple of days. It seems that when I dont take Focus XT, I really avoid working at all on my thesis.

Day 22

Yesterday, I used the traditionnal 1 scoop mid-afternoon and 1 scoop at the beginning of the night with food.

I can tell that Focus XT doesnt hit as strong as at the beginning of my log.

I dont have a major boost of energy but the side also completely disappeared.

2 scoops per day split during all the day is definietly the best dosage I found to work all day long on school. Focus and concentration seems to stay very high for at least 6-8 hours. Perfect for those who are late in their homeworks or studying at the last minute.

I recommend also to test yourself with focus XT before using it for an exam or a very important studying session. You have to find the best dosage for yourself to achieve maximum result.

Today, I am trying stim-x and Alcar as a studying boost. I will update later.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 23

Yesterday, I took 3 scoops through the day. One at 12 pm, one at 3pm and one a 9 pm.

I work all day long on my thesis. The first scoop didnt work that well but as soon as I took my second scoop I got the usual boost of concentration and focus. My work started to be a lot more consistant and very productive.

I had a few side effects like head aches and a bit of dizzinnes. I think it was linked with dehydration and a lack of sleep.

In general, my day was really productive but I noticed that 1 scoop isnt enough for me anymore.

BTW, I tried Stim-X to work on my thesis. I didnt really like the feeling at all again. Too much energy and I could not concentrate myslef to read and to write something good.

Day 24

1 scoop empty stomach

I had an amazing day yesterday. I worked on my thesis all day longwith an impressive focus and concentration. I am still impress how much job I did. 1 scoop of Focus XT is still a very good dosage when I am not looking for an energy boost. I simply feel great to work and write.

Today, I will try 200 mg of caffeine + 1 scoop of Focus XT to see if I could get the best of the 2 worlds. Great energy boost since I dont sleep that much these days and the focus and the concentration from FXT.

BTW, my tub is also over, stay tune for my final review.

B

Bloute

Awards
Day 25

200 mg of caffeine + 1 scoop of Focus with a shake and 1 scoop empty stomach 5 hours later.

I find finally the best dosage I need to feel the boost of energy of the first days of this log with the same level of concentration and focus I got the last few weeks.

I worked on my htesis literally during 8 hours without any problem and the results were impressive. I wrote at least 20-30 % than usual.

Only dose left, ! I will take today and write my final review this week !

Day 26

I took my last dose today. Around 3/4 scoop with 200 mg of caffeine with Steak. Purpose : Same thing as usual. Thesis

Concetration and focus wasnt bad but not impressive as usual. Just enough to have a complete day of writing.

Energy was smooth and durable, easy breathing was also noticeable.

My last scoop of Focus Xt was great as the first one finally.

I am more than happy with this product. I will write a complete review during the week about the product how it helps me with my school work. Positive and negative facts...

For the moment, I have to cry because my gatorade tub is over.

B

Bloute

Awards
Focus XT final review

Taste

I was reading the review about the taste on the boards and I wasn?t sure to try Focus XT but honestly the taste is really surprising. Pink lemonade is pretty good IMO and you can easily sip it during your studying period. At the end of my cycle, I took the dosage directly with the scoop. Taste isn?t a problem at all for this product.

Taste Ranking :

DS Xceed Lemonade
Scivation Xtend Watermelon
SNS Focus XT
CL Green Mag
Man Clout (First one)
CL Purple Wraath
TL Xplode Reload
Bulk CEE

Focus and concentration

One word to describe this : WOW. Simply amazing product to use during intense reading or when you have something to write for school. Every time I took 1 scoop of Focus XT, I was really on fire to write my thesis. I could notice a major difference between, caffeine only, nothing and 1 scoop of Focus XT. I honestly cant tell how I will work without this supp in the future. It seems weird to say but everything is clearer in your head. You have to focus on the right thing to do though because it is easy to focus on everything except your homework. ;) I will have to find some Focus XT real soon because it is by far the best product I used for concentration in my life and I used a lot of supp as you can see on the first page.

Energy

Energy boost isn?t really crazy except if you haven?t taken stims for a while or if you have a really low tolerance to stims. Although, this is the perfect ratio energy/concentration you can get for intellectual purpose. If you are looking for pure energy use Ephedrine, Stizm, AMP or Stim-X. If you are looking for intellectual energy Focus XT with caffeine is awesome.

Price

You can get Focus XT for 21 $ and personally I got 35 servings with my tub (20 servings). This is a very good deal for any college students who wants to increase his concentration and focus in class or for home-works. If you compare it with similar products on the market like BSL Go!, Focus XT is very good deal.

BTW, my tub lasted me almost 2 months and I used every time I thought I need it. So you could easily get 3 months with a tub.

Would I buy Focus XT ?

For sure, if I find a way to get some in Canada I will use it for life. This stuff was amazing for me for school and during the redaction of my thesis.

How to take it to achieve best results

If you aren?t tolerant to stims I recommend to take 2 ? scoop through your studying period.

If you are tolerant to stims like me :

Take one scoop with 200 mg of caffeine than take ? of scoop every 4 hours to simply continue the amazing feeling of concentration you get.

Disclaimer :

Test your tolerance and how you react to Focus XT before using it for an important exam or an important studying period. Sometime I felt thirsty and I got some head aches on Focus XT because I didn?t find the best dosage for me.

Finally, I want to thanks Steve for everything he has done to ship me this tub of Focus XT. It was greatly appreciated ! :D

Gatorade will be my best concentration supp for the rest of my life ! Lol !

Now, it is time to bribe customs guys to get Focus XT here or to call Steve and asking him if I could be a SNS shill to get some Gatorade XT again. Lol ! :D

Sorry for the delay of the review I had to finish a few things for school first and it is always harder to write a review in English than in French ! :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I was thinking about trying Focus XT, so I am subscribed