methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I have gained quite a bit of weight since I started training about a year and a half ago but I've stopped at 160 for about two months now. I was thinking about doing this exact cycle from the site. What do you guys think?

Week 1: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 10 to 20 mg.
Week 2: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 20 to 30 mg.
Week 3: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 20 mg. with Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 mg
Week 4: Methyl-Plex XT™ –.20 mg. with Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 mg
Week 5: Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 to 30 mg
Week 6: Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 to 30 mg.

then taking the reduce xt and inhibit e for pct right after I finish

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21. I realize I'm young and don't know too much of what I'm doing. I've took halodrol a while back and used novedex xt for pct. I didn't know at all what I was doing then really. I just did it cause it was in the stack. I'm learning now but I wanted to check to see basically if that was too much plex, and drol for someone my size to be taking and also if that could even be close enough at all for PCT.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well seeing as how that looks like it was copied right off the website... Here's some real info.

Both of them are methylated. You've only done 1 Prohormone cycle. You're not familiar with Phera-Plex or Superdrol but that's okay. Just to let you know you'll need NOLVADEX(TAMOXIFEN CITRATE) not novedex xt. and CLOMID(CLOMIPHENE CITRATE) for post cycle therapy.
You can find it by way of a board sponsor. It's easy to find.
Research PCT
Serm Inverse to ADT (type that in the search)

And... superdrol seems to shut you down hard. I'd know trust me. Your balls will be kinda low for awhile.

And... I'd recommend something like this

Week 1 - Phera 10mg
Week 2 - Phera 20mg
Week 3 - PP/SD 20mg/10mg
Week 4 - SD 10mg
Week 5 - SD 20mg (Optional)
Week 6 - SD 20mg (Optional : Since this is your first cycle you might not know how to manage the sides and might not make it past 3 weeks on this type of cycle)

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that would be more like how I should go about it. I just copied and pasted as I was in a rush that day but wanted to get my question on here. I've actually been on this forum for a few months but had to change my name on here to start posting (my original name was dumb and didn't want to actually post with it). Sorry, anyways, thank you for the information. Is there any type of difference between what women with breast cancer take and what a bodybuilder takes? Why do you think I shouldn't run the PP in the fourth week? Will that be too much for me? After doing a little extra reading on post cycle therapy I was thinking about doing it like this...
Week 1:
Clomid
Reduce XT
Inhibit E
ActivaTe

Week 2:
Clomid
Reduce XT
Inhibit E
ActivaTe

Week 3:
Nolvadex
Reduce XT
Inhibit E
Activate

Week 4:
Nolvadex
Reduce XT
Inhibit E
Activate

Week 5:
Nolvadex
Reduce XT
Activate

Week 6:
Reduce XT
Activate

Think that would be good? Maybe too much? I'm obviously not too familiar with the sides of superdrol so maybe you could shed some light on that. Seems like some people react harshly and some people don't have much of a problem at all.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You very seriously need to learn a lot more about what you are doing. This is serious stuff you are doing to your body.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I agree. That's why I'm asking questions. If I thought I knew just what I was doing I wouldn't be asking questions in a forum. I'm new at this and trying to learn. I haven't started a cycle or anything and don't plan on it for a while. This cycle was something I was thinking about doing after I took the proper precautions and learned more about it. I had seen a few post cycle therapy cycles that were similar to the one I put on. I just changed it. Think maybe it was overkill but I could really use some info. I'm just a newbie looking for knowledge.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. That's why I'm asking questions. If I thought I knew just what I was doing I wouldn't be asking questions in a forum. I'm new at this and trying to learn. I haven't started a cycle or anything and don't plan on it for a while. This cycle was something I was thinking about doing after I took the proper precautions and learned more about it. I had seen a few post cycle therapy cycles that were similar to the one I put on. I just changed it. Think maybe it was overkill but I could really use some info. I'm just a newbie looking for knowledge.
Well it's certainly a good thing that you are trying to get the information you need prior to starting this type of cycle. I think what B5150 (and many of us on this board) would be most concerned with is that you jump into this type of thing prior to researching adequately what the potential side effects are and how best to manage the associated risks. We're all here to help and given that you've already done a Halo cycle without proper post cycle therapy, we just want to ensure you're better prepared the next time around. Best advice I can give you is read, read, read. The answers to probably all of your questions can be found on this board by using the search functionality. Best of luck.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I realize now that I can't just look at an insert and do what it says. Crazy thing to me is I never would have thought that something you could just buy over the internet could require so many things to supplement it. If anyone has any remarks about the PCT I wrote out such as ways to improve it I would really appreciate it.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's a legal loophole gray matter area. Just because you can buy it OTC doesn't mean it won't kill you without precautions.

I.E. Drano, Tylenol, Shotgun shells

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
It's a legal loophole gray matter area. Just because you can buy it OTC doesn't mean it won't kill you without precautions.

I.E. Drano, Tylenol, Shotgun shells
Haha true. Should have thought about that. So does anyone have any helpful ideas for some PCT for this cycle I'll be taking in the future?

samsam12341

Banned
Awards
Well seeing as how that looks like it was copied right off the website... Here's some real info.

Both of them are methylated. You've only done 1 Prohormone cycle. You're not familiar with Phera-Plex or Superdrol but that's okay. Just to let you know you'll need NOLVADEX(TAMOXIFEN CITRATE) not novedex xt. and CLOMID(CLOMIPHENE CITRATE) for post cycle therapy.
You can find it by way of a board sponsor. It's easy to find.
Research post cycle therapy
Serm Inverse to ADT (type that in the search)

And... superdrol seems to shut you down hard. I'd know trust me. Your balls will be kinda low for awhile.

And... I'd recommend something like this

Week 1 - Phera 10mg
Week 2 - Phera 20mg
Week 3 - PP/superdrol 20mg/10mg
Week 4 - SD 10mg
Week 5 - SD 20mg (Optional)
Week 6 - SD 20mg (Optional : Since this is your first cycle you might not know how to manage the sides and might not make it past 3 weeks on this type of cycle)
Just for clarification, if your talking about Haladrol Liquidgels, then those aren't Pro-Hormones and a pct was not needed. The name is extreamly decieving to people. They copied off of the old "Haladrol-50" which was a ph that got stopped awhile back. I plan on doing that stack sometime in the future aswell.. except with a much better pct. Nolva and Rebound XT. PCT does not mean, get all the test boosters and drugs you can to help get your body back.. You could have a negative feedback from all of those. Hell I can even have negative feedback from Rebound XT and Nolva. Unlikely, but possible. You are in no way shape or form prepared to do a ph cycle. I advise you to stay away from all ph's until your ready. If you have to post about the stack and post cycle, then your not ready. Hope that helps.

-Sam

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Just for clarification, if your talking about Haladrol Liquidgels, then those aren't Pro-Hormones and a post cycle therapy was not needed. The name is extreamly decieving to people. They copied off of the old "Haladrol-50" which was a ph that got stopped awhile back. I plan on doing that stack sometime in the future aswell.. except with a much better post cycle therapy. Nolva and Rebound XT. PCT does not mean, get all the test boosters and drugs you can to help get your body back.. You could have a negative feedback from all of those. Hell I can even have negative feedback from Rebound XT and Nolva. Unlikely, but possible. You are in no way shape or form prepared to do a ph cycle. I advise you to stay away from all ph's until your ready. If you have to post about the stack and post cycle, then your not ready. Hope that helps.

-Sam
You're right...I'm not ready. I said that earlier in the thread though. That's why I'm asking. I mean, how would I know how much I need if I never ask. I bought some prematurely. But i didn't know if it would be around much longer and I think the plex and drol got pulled like 2 weeks later. So glad I bought it but wish I could have waited. I realize that people on here say that taking PHs too early is bad because you don't know what you're doing and all that. I've actually don't three cycles of halodrol now. And I mean halodrol 50 not the liquigels. I've never tried those. I never used nolva or clomid. Should have...but that was before I knew much about it. I usually gained about a half inch or so and lost about 1/8 of an inch during post cycle therapy. Which I don't think is too bad. About 3/8 of an inch per month. Not the best but not too bad for me. Wish I could have it stay like that. That was only the last two cycles though. The first cycle I did I lost a good amout of the muscle because I had literally NO PCT as I didn't know what I was doing at all. Anyways...this is way too long. I apologize. I'm waiting to start the cycle until I can find get a hold of some nolva, clomid, and a little more information and knowledge. Let me know how your cycle goes though if you start it and what you're going to be doing for PCT if you can. Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry took me awhile to reply to this. Hadnt been on the forums for awhile.

From what I read, I think the poster (or anyone in his situation) needs to learn alot more before using a product of this type. Expecially in the realm of PCT knowledge.

Cycle wise, if I were going to stack them, this is what I would do:
Week 1: Methyl-Plex - 10 mg
Week 2: Plex - 20 mg
Week 3: Plex - 20 mg; Drol - 10 mg
Week 4: Drol - 10 mg
Week 5: Drol - 20 mg

Notice the above is what I said I would do. I can see why others have different view points on it.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Sorry took me awhile to reply to this. Hadnt been on the forums for awhile.

From what I read, I think the poster (or anyone in his situation) needs to learn alot more before using a product of this type. Expecially in the realm of post cycle therapy knowledge.

Cycle wise, if I were going to stack them, this is what I would do:
Week 1: Methyl-Plex - 10 mg
Week 2: Plex - 20 mg
Week 3: Plex - 20 mg; Drol - 10 mg
Week 4: Drol - 10 mg
Week 5: Drol - 20 mg

Notice the above is what I said I would do. I can see why others have different view points on it.
I'm tryin to find some information I'm trying. But when I look around I come to somewhat of a conclusion on my own. Then I see what other people did and it's different. And everyone did something different. I put threads up, some people are like "yeah man that sounds good." Others are like "What are you doing?" It's confusing. I'm not prepared to start a cycle like this by any means. I'm still trying to learn. I was going to try and start it January. But I think I'm going to have to wait until March time frame to make sure of what would be the best plan. What was wrong with the PCT I posted? Is the problem that I should be using the clomid and tomoxifen together? I've seen some people using clomid first and then using tomoxifen. Others tapering up the clomid and tapering down the tomoxifen. So far noone has answered me with a suggested PCT for the cycle I'm going to be doing. What do you think would be best?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm tryin to find some information I'm trying. But when I look around I come to somewhat of a conclusion on my own. Then I see what other people did and it's different. And everyone did something different. I put threads up, some people are like "yeah man that sounds good." Others are like "What are you doing?" It's confusing. I'm not prepared to start a cycle like this by any means. I'm still trying to learn. I was going to try and start it January. But I think I'm going to have to wait until March time frame to make sure of what would be the best plan. What was wrong with the post cycle therapy I posted? Is the problem that I should be using the clomid and tomoxifen together? I've seen some people using clomid first and then using tomoxifen. Others tapering up the clomid and tapering down the tomoxifen. So far noone has answered me with a suggested PCT for the cycle I'm going to be doing. What do you think would be best?
As I stated above, I dont like the cycle you outlined as doing. I showed what I myself would do.

As far as PCT, everyone is going to have different opinions. Some people on the more comprehensive side, others not so much so.

For me:
- Liver Care - Standardized Milk thistle/NAC
- Natural Test Booster - lots of options out there; JW seems popular but havent tried it; standard in past for me was trib and Activate
- Anti-e - anti-estrogen is def needed; alot of people shy away from ATD type compounds for Drol PCT; however, it is what I have used myself
- Cortisol Suppression - Reduce XT - 2 caps morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap bedtime
- I do a creatine during PCT. My personal choice has been CVM Xtreme.

Important Note: Since I am employed by the company, I can NOT comment or recomend research chemicals. Someone else will have to answer that part.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
As I stated above, I dont like the cycle you outlined as doing. I showed what I myself would do.

As far as post cycle therapy, everyone is going to have different opinions. Some people on the more comprehensive side, others not so much so.

For me:
- Liver Care - Standardized Milk thistle/NAC
- Natural Test Booster - lots of options out there; JW seems popular but havent tried it; standard in past for me was trib and Activate
- Anti-e - anti-estrogen is def needed; alot of people shy away from ATD type compounds for Drol PCT; however, it is what I have used myself
- Cortisol Suppression - Reduce XT - 2 caps morning, 1 cap pre workout, 1 cap bedtime
- I do a creatine during PCT. My personal choice has been CVM Xtreme.

Important Note: Since I am employed by the company, I can NOT comment or recomend research chemicals. Someone else will have to answer that part.
Thanks I appreciate it. I actually already have most of that on hand for PCT. I got inhibit E and activate for test. I'm not sure what you mean for the anti e as far as ATD compounds. I've read some about it but still don't know how to differenciate it from anything else. I have the reduce xt. I also have creatine on hand. I actually bought some n'gorge. Gonna try that out for a while before I start my cycle. Then I'll see what I wanna use for PCT. But I'll take a look at that CVM Xtreme. Thank you again for the help. I appreciate it. Oh, and also, for pre, during, and post cycle I will be taking, flax seed oil, hawthorne berry, liver health, milk thistle (I take both because the milk thistle is cheap and I would like to be safe), cranberry extract, and policosonol. Would it be alright if I sent you an email with questions? If not no biggie.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks I appreciate it. I actually already have most of that on hand for post cycle therapy. I got inhibit E and activate for test. I'm not sure what you mean for the anti e as far as ATD compounds. I've read some about it but still don't know how to differenciate it from anything else. I have the reduce xt. I also have creatine on hand. I actually bought some n'gorge. Gonna try that out for a while before I start my cycle. Then I'll see what I wanna use for PCT. But I'll take a look at that CVM Xtreme. Thank you again for the help. I appreciate it. Oh, and also, for pre, during, and post cycle I will be taking, flax seed oil, hawthorne berry, liver health, milk thistle (I take both because the milk thistle is cheap and I would like to be safe), cranberry extract, and policosonol. Would it be alright if I sent you an email with questions? If not no biggie.
When I said that alot of people dont use ATD for PCT for a drol cycle, ATD is the active in Inhibit-E or Rebound XT. In my opinion they are excellent PCT compounds, but in some peoples opinions not for a Drol cycle.

CVM is being reformulated. You can find it available some places, but the new formula will be even better.

Email me anytime. No probs.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I said that alot of people dont use ATD for post cycle therapy for a drol cycle, ATD is the active in Inhibit-E or Rebound XT. In my opinion they are excellent post cycle therapy compounds, but in some peoples opinions not for a Drol cycle.
I assume that those that recommend against using ATD as part of a PCT for drol shy away from it due to the speculation that its use is somehow linked to the onset of delayed gyno weeks following a cycle. I know there is a long thread on this site about it.

I was just wondering what you would consider to be better to run alongside a SERM for a drol PCT (i.e. restore, rebound reloaded, etc.) and why.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just wondering what you would consider to be better to run alongside a SERM for a drol post cycle therapy (i.e. restore, rebound reloaded, etc.) and why.
I think there are so many new items out there that it is a toss up right now and I havent gotten to personally try enough of them to give an opinion yet. Also, I think this is where alot of people lean in the research chemical direction.