Need some idea's for a methyl-plex pct!
- 10-17-2006, 07:42 PM
- 10-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Personally i think ALRI's Restore is a better product than Retain. Its a little more, but it has an AI in it.
However, I don't know if during PCT the AI in Restore is enough.
RR is more important than Activate for PCT
- 10-20-2006, 11:09 PM
Just nolva would be the cheapest. That's all everyone used before all these new supps started coming out. If you wanna save money, just use nolva & maybe a libido booster if you want one. Search for DHEA & fenugreek. they're pretty cheap. DHEA is supposed to help lower cortisol too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By johnstump in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:53 PM
- By frostjason in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:19 AM
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:08 PM
- By Inchamery in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-24-2007, 04:26 PM
- By Size Up in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 07-14-2004, 08:18 AM