sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are very happy to announce that we have selected several individuals from AM to help us offer better service here as well as on various other forums.

I also wanted to make it a point to let everyone know that as reps for us, responsibilities can include a lot more than just posting on forums. Reps are involved with the company process. Therefore, always feel free to share your ideas with them or myself.

These individuals are:
Idunk42
JMH80
JBlaze

I will let them post some further information about themselves if they choose to in this thread.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed Idunk's usertitle, congrats guys.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Steve, thanks for the warm welcome! I am quite honored to be part of the SNS family.

As many of you know, I have used and kept logs on several Serious Nutrition Solution products. I have also spent a considerable amount of time researching most of the products I have not used yet and will provide any resources or knowledge I might have to give and get answers. Also, as before I will continue to provide diet and training advice. Please don’t hesitate to contact me through PM or e-mail.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
First off, I just want to say thanks to Steve and SNS for giving me this unbelievable opportunity. I really like the products that they offer, as well as their ideas for the future. Not to mention the great group of people that make up SNS.

Ok, little background on myself:

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 245
BF: @13%

Ive been working out for about 5 years, but only about 2 and a half of those years have been serious. I got to the point when I didnt like what I saw in the mirror, so I decided to make a lifestyle change. Im dedicated to the sport and will continue to be for the rest of my life.

At the moment I am currently getting NASM certified to be a personal trainer. Im looking forward to making my career helping people achieve their fitness goals, and developing a better lifestyle.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Excellent move, SNS. Ive known JBlaze for quite a quite a while and in all honesty he is one of the most motivated, honest, and intelligent individuals Ive ever met. Glad to see his name in green!! He will definitely be a most valuable asset to your company.

Idunk and JMH80 are excellent choices as well - very smart bros who make a great addition to the SNS team.

Nice move,
BV

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JBLAZE! IDUNK, and JMH CONGRATS SUCKAS!!!!:fart:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Congrats fellas, now where is my free shet HAHAHA just kidding

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
congrats guys! so what new products is SNS working on?

yea i second the idea that SNS should have more beta testing of new products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

As soon as everything gets settled and they get up to speed on everything here they will be doing setting up some tester threads. Shouldnt be too long at all.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Since your all reps now, hook a brother up with some free stuff! lol Congrats guys i mean it, i'm happy for ya.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Keep checking back in the SNS section. We will be doing product testing relatively soon, and will have a thread posted up in the next couple of days.

P.S. Naked pictures of wives/girlfriends to either idunk or myself will greatly improve your chances, as will naked pics of yourselves/boyfriends to jmh....

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Gentlemen!!!!!!!!! Wow, good stuff. These guys are definately top notch guys around these parts. If you ever need anybody to be guinea pigs, I mean, testers, let me know. Always glad to give back to the community. Seriously, good deal boys... and my GOD you're so young! Wait until you get MY age.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
P.S. Naked pictures of wives/girlfriends to either idunk or myself will greatly improve your chances, as will naked pics of yourselves/boyfriends to jmh....

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Hey man!

I thought we had a deal about those wife pix! J/K
BTW... JHM is going to be mad that you blew his cover.

Anyhow, congratulations all on becoming a part of the SNS team!

Best wishes,

-TT

Keep checking back in the SNS section. We will be doing product testing relatively soon, and will have a thread posted up in the next couple of days.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to all three, SNS you made some great picks there. Jblaze nice to see you in green.:D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to clear you guys sending me naked pics of other hot studs w/ LakeMount and Ubi.
They are my "special friends" at the moment.

Happy to be part of the team. Looking forward to gettin' down with some new stuff! I've got some ideas...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!

dunk, jmh, blaze...awesome trio. Couldn't think of three other people who would be greater assets :)

The logs speak for themselves.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could of replaced those three easily enough with just pics of my manchest.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for you kind words. :D

All I know is that jblazegirlie siting made my night!!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I asked for nude pics of JB - not JBgirlie.

But - I'll take some of girlie instead.
She's a hottie!!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
jmh80 and Idunk? there goes the neighborhood. They're going to ghetto it up just like so many countless threads. ;)

congratulations, kittens.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ub-dizzle? Cut it out idizzle !!! And Dtrain I will be seeing you soon you Big FOCKER!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - you know me.

I'm about as ghetto as they come.
Now - where in the hell did I leave my grill????

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Ub-dizzle? Cut it out idizzle !!! And Dtrain I will be seeing you soon you Big FOCKER!
Fo shizzle!!! You best me throwing me some love considering your new position and all......:D ;)