- 07-28-2006, 08:54 PM
- 07-31-2006, 12:34 PM
What does your post cycle therapy consist of in it's entirity?
- 07-31-2006, 07:01 PM
These two products (or the similar from Designer)
I have access to the TC but only want to use it if needed
07-31-2006, 09:36 PM
If TC is tamoxifen citrate, and methyl plex is a steroid, then yes, it is needed.
08-01-2006, 12:05 PM
The doses I would use for Reduce would be 4 caps per day, split - 2,1,1.
For Inhibit-E, you can see various ways of taking that. A common way of doing it over 4 weeks of PCT would be:
Week 1: 3 caps (2 morning, 1 night)
Week 2: 3 caps (2 morning, 1 night)
Week 3: 2 caps (1 morning, 1 night)
Week 4: 1 cap (1 at night)
As for PCT, I cannot comment on any prescription things, but you may want to do a search of some other user logs and see the various things that their PCT consists of.
Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration
Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
Limited Time* One Run Only Item
Similar Forum Threads
- By Viator in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 01-07-2006, 04:57 AM
- By Baby Huey in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 32Last Post: 12-20-2005, 12:15 AM
- By nmarco37 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 09-02-2005, 06:26 PM
- By Terminator LMG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2005, 12:09 AM
- By left field in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2005, 10:54 AM