My final review of CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Summary of my results on CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix:

Per Steve’s request, here is my final review on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix. My full log on these products may be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/45242-blazes-all-natural-better-results-than.html

Strength: On day 9 I had reported absolutely no strength gains. Ironically, by the end of the cycle this was the most noticeable benefit! As you know, I rotate between a heavy and light week, but both flat bench and squats stay consistent. Thus, I use these to exercises to gauge my strength increase. Both my flat bench press and squat numbers increased drastically. Using CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix, my bench went up 27.5lbs after being nearly the same for the past 2 months!

Weight gain: I started the CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix at 194 lbs. My final weight on this cycle was 199 lbs yielding a net gain of 5 lbs overall. Diet and training stayed consistent throughout the entire period cycle. Unfortunately, I did not have time to take my measurements during finals weeks, as I was too busy studying. During this period, I also did not find time to work out, so my current measurements would not be beneficial to this log.

Intensity: My gym intensity is always very high, but these products have helped me on days I’m dragging. As I mentioned before, if I think I’m going to have a bad workout, I just take the day off. Lately this hasn’t been a problem. Even if I’m exhausted, after taking the CVM Xtreme pre-workout dose, I become very energetic and always have a great workout!

Increased Endurance: Consistently throughout my cycle, I was able to do several more reps during every single exercise. Normally by the end of my workout I’m half dead, but on CVM and AE2 I feel like I can keep going for a few more sets.

Muscle Fullness/Vascularity: The muscle fullness while on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix was unbelievable. The worked muscles stay full and hard throughout the entire day and only went down the following morning. My veins, especially in my forearms, popped out like crazy on these products. Throughout my cycle I had several people comment on them.

Pumps: The pumps on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix were incredible. However, I had to give up both jogging and using the treadmill because the pumps in my calves were so intense that they almost became painful! I was forced to switch over to biking for cardio, and did not experience any problems after this. Similarly, I was forced to stretch after every single set because my muscle would become too damn pumped up. While some of you may consider this to be a negative, I consider this to be a very positive benefit. In an article written by Jim Stoppani for the Nov. 2005 issue of Flex magazine, he states “Although the pump is a dynamic psychological factor in inspiring muscle growth, it's also a dynamic physiological factor. Pumping your muscles primes them for expansion… [Pumps] can teach your body to more effectively drive fluids into your muscles, creating more space and volume in them--and, ultimately, more muscular growth.”

Value: This stuff is absolutely incredible! Many people who keep logs claim they will may use the products again, but you never know if they actually did. Personally, I have already purchased more and plan to be a repeat customer with Serious Nutrition Solutions. Thank you for making such great products!!

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Nice work- glad it worked out well for you! I'm also a one that gets the uber-calf pump on Arginine E2 Matrix combined with cardio- to be honest I've never tried biking as a way of getting around it, may have to give that a go. I find taking Arginine E2 Matrix before bed instead prior to cardio sessions helps with recovery and avoids some the the calf-pumps.

Thanks for the great review :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice results! I'm gonna have to take a second job for all the stuff I want to try this fall.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad that you were pleased. Excellent review.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know after a nice talk with Dtrain, I have decided to def try you guys out and see what all the hype is about...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know after a nice talk with Dtrain, I have decided to def try you guys out and see what all the hype is about...
Keep us updated. I would love to hear your feedback.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will def do that, Dtrain is real convincing, and let me tell you he is a BIG BOY!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good gogglie mooglie... You are a true MANIMAL!!!
Will drop a line to you this weekend if ok???
AND I hope you are not a cubs fan like those others....

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Good gogglie mooglie... You are a true MANIMAL!!!
Will drop a line to you this weekend if ok???
AND I hope you are not a cubs fan like those others....
Not a problem. And no I'm NOT a Cubs fan. 6-2 all day!! :D