Love my CE2 Matrix

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
Great product by SNS, just started using this week and definitely recommend this product. Greats pumps through out workout and decreased fatigue. I work out around 5 a.m. so fatigue is sometimes a factor. Will definitely make this product a staple in my supplement regimen. Currently taking 6 caps pre-workout only, and only on weight training days.

Thanks SNS for top-notch products.

:dl:

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Excellent to hear- glad you enjoy it! :thumbsup: It's great stuff!!

If you like Creatine E2 Matrix now, you'll LOVE the reformulation when it's finally ready :food:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
good to hear that other people like this product as much as i did!!! can not wait till the new one comes out i did a log on the creatine e2 matrix and the arginine e2 matrix great stack!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad that you are liking it. Keep us updated.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
So with the creatine matrix would you need the argine matrix as well since the creatine matrix already has NObooster in it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So with the creatine matrix would you need the argine matrix as well since the creatine matrix already has NObooster in it?
Creatine E2 Matrix has some NO boosters in it but is now where near as strong as the Arginine E2 Matrix. They make an excellent stack.

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
Update on my progress:

I've been taking CE2 Matrix for about 3 weeks now and still experiencing great results. This product has really helped keep my strength post post cycle therapy. I matched my personal best in deadlift last Sunday @ 515lbs. The endurance from this product is stellar. I feel strong all workout long and its helped pound out that last set. The one thing I notice that has diminshed a little it the pumps I'm experiencing. The first week I took this product the pumps were insane, although I still feel the pumps they're just not as strong.

Currently taking 6 caps pre-workout only. Do you suggest uping the dose to maybe 8 caps. I notice the label says to split the dose pre and post workout what is accomplished by doing this?

Thanks,

Redraiderdave

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on my progress:

I've been taking CE2 Matrix for about 3 weeks now and still experiencing great results. This product has really helped keep my strength post post cycle therapy. I matched my personal best in deadlift last Sunday @ 515lbs. The endurance from this product is stellar. I feel strong all workout long and its helped pound out that last set. The one thing I notice that has diminshed a little it the pumps I'm experiencing. The first week I took this product the pumps were insane, although I still feel the pumps they're just not as strong.

Currently taking 6 caps pre-workout only. Do you suggest uping the dose to maybe 8 caps. I notice the label says to split the dose pre and post workout what is accomplished by doing this?

Thanks,

Redraiderdave
To provide explosion and ATP production during your workout, and then post-WO is to replenish the Creatine in your blood (I believe)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To provide explosion and ATP production during your workout, and then post-WO is to replenish the Creatine in your blood (I believe)
Good answer. Post workout is more recovery oriented.