Methyl-Drol XT

Stevo

Awards
If anyone has taken this product, could you please tell me the results you got and the side-effects you encountered???:think:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-Drol XT has the same active as Superdrol. It would probably be easier on you to search on Superdrol to see user feedback of the compound and to determine the gains / sides / and proper supplements to take on and post cycle.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has taken this product, could you please tell me the results you got and the side-effects you encountered???:think:
Run a search for superdrol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the product i always use and it works extremely well in the strength department i get the usual back pumps but Taurine takes care of that. SNS products have never let me down.

Stevo

Awards
You know whats werid tho. On the Methyl-Drol XT product description it says to do a 4-6 week cycle of 20, 20, 30 ,30 while everyone who i have talked to who has taken superdrol says to only do a 3 week cycle and not to go over 30 mg on your very first cycle. So which cycle should i follow? My original plan was to run a 4 week cycle at 20,20,30,30 but now im not sure.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
those are just guidelines. There are alot of s-drol logs on here all read as much as you can especially about pct and other on cycle supps and then decide for yourself you could run 3 and if you felt like it run 4 it's up to you no one can tell you for sure how your body will react on the drol.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not limited to:

Bad effects on Good Cholesterol levels
Harsh on the liver
Hair Loss
Back Pumps
Gyno
Acne

They are all possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know whats werid tho. On the Methyl-Drol XT product description it says to do a 4-6 week cycle of 20, 20, 30 ,30 while everyone who i have talked to who has taken superdrol says to only do a 3 week cycle and not to go over 30 mg on your very first cycle. So which cycle should i follow? My original plan was to run a 4 week cycle at 20,20,30,30 but now im not sure.
People take products different ways. Bottle recomendations have to cover a wide scope.

I would say the average cycle is 3 to 4 weeks, starting at 10 mg and working way up to 20 mg's.

zbl88

Banned
Awards
I loved this product. EDITED POST: No asking for sources.

Last edited by a moderator: