2:1 DiArginine Malate 1.5g
Glucuronalactone 1g
Glycocymine 500mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 100mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 50mg
Folic Acid 200mcg
Vitamin B12 125mcg

Directions:
Mix one heaping scoop with 6 ounces of water. Use CVM Xtreme everyday, including non-workout days. For maximum results, use one serving 30 minutes prior to working out and another serving spaced 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably 30 minutes before meals. CVM Xtreme may be combined with BCAA Supreme or other S.N.S. products for increased synergistic effects.

Average online pricing varies between 31.99 and 36.99.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is an independant lab assay to confirm the quality of the Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate used in CVM Xtreme.

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CVM Xtreme: Cell Volumizing Matrix - New Formula
CVM Xtreme is a cutting edge Cell Volumizing Matrix that represents a new era of creatine and Cell Volumizing Matrix supplementation in which fancy words and outlandish claims stop, and real results begin.

CVM Xtreme contains a custom ingredient matrix in which each active ingredient serves its own unique, individual importance. On top of that, not only do you have the sum of the single ingredient functions, you have the synergistic effects of how some of these ingredients may help the other’s work better.

Common User Feedback:- Increased Lean Muscle Tissue
- Increased Strength
- Increased Endurance
- Better ‘Pumps
- NO Fat Storage or Bloating*
- Excellent Feedback from Previous Creatine ‘non-responders’*

Key Ingredient Breakdown:

DiCreatine Malate: As the main key ingredient in CVM Xtreme, DiCreatine Malate was chosen because of its higher bioavailability compared to basic creatine monohydrate. This is the reason that with DiCreatine Malate, that you do not have to overload on the dosage in order to achieve results. User feedback on DiCreatine Malate indicates the strength, lean muscle, and endurance increases of creatine, without the bloating, stomach upset, or cramping.

Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate: Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI has quickly become the most popular form on creatine on the market today due to its enhanced intake and absorption, along with other benefits including: no need for a loading phase, no bloating, lower dosage requirement, and feedback indicating that it may be effective for many individuals that are typically creatine ‘non-responders’. The particular type of Creatine Ethyl Ester used in CVM Xtreme is Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate which is Creatine Ethyl Ester with a Malic Acid bond to allow for an increased synergistic effect with CVM Xtreme’s Cell Volumizing Matrix formulation.

Betaine Anhydrous: This ingredient is present to help increase the effectiveness of Glycocymine and to act as a methylating agent to help detoxify the liver of excess homocysteine. Note that there is a 4:1 ratio of Betaine Anhydrous to Glycocymine, which is the ratio that is most commonly utilized for optimal performance.

Taurine: This ingredient has a history of being a staple in many creatine containing products. In addition to it’s performance qualities, this ingredient appears to be useful for a variety of other functions as well.

2:1 DiArginine Malate: This ingredient is a popular cell volumizer. Referred to by many as the most effective supplement of its kind, the combination of DiArginine and Malic Acid (Malate) reportedly gives many users incredible energy production, pumps, vascularity, and recovery ability

Glucoronalactone: This particular ingredient has become famous for its use in an abundance of energy drinks and other supplements on the market.

Glycocymine: This ingredient is a creatine precursor that works to increase the body’s own creatine production. It generally works better stacked with another form of creatine, which is a primary reason for its addition to the CVM Formula. Based on user feedback, even individuals that do not respond well to creatine alone, seem to see results with this combination.

Vitamin B6, Niacin, Folic Acid, and B12 added for increased uptake and absorption.

Summary:
Sometimes it’s not about introducing the markets newest ingredients, it’s about combining established ingredients in a way that works. Notice that the CVM Xtreme write up is free of outlandish claims and hype? That’s because we feel that our best efforts are spent on helping people by providing them with top quality supplements designed to help them achieve their individual goals, rather than using ‘big words’ and ‘hype’. With this product, we shall let the results speak for themselves. We want you to be the judge, so we ask you:

"Are you ready for a supplement to work as hard as you do?"

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Label information can be viewed on our website at Serious Nutrition Solutions :: Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product at a Time

For convenience, I wanted to post up the Supplement Facts for CVM Xtreme and open up this thread for questions, comments, or discussion.

CVM Xtreme
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 heaping scoop
Servings per Container: 50
Amount per Serving
CVM (Cell Volumizing Matrix Blend)
DiCreatine Malate 3g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate 2g
Betaine Anhydrous 2g
Taurine 2g
2:1 DiArginine Malate 1.5g
Glucuronalactone 1g
Glycocymine 500mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 100mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 50mg
Folic Acid 200mcg
Vitamin B12 125mcg

Directions:
Mix one heaping scoop with 6 ounces of water. Use CVM Xtreme everyday, including non-workout days. For maximum results, use one serving 30 minutes prior to working out and another serving spaced 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably 30 minutes before meals. CVM Xtreme may be combined with BCAA Supreme or other S.N.S. products for increased synergistic effects.

Average online pricing varies between 31.99 and 36.99.
If you mix cvm with protein drink would it effect how it's absorbed ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you mix cvm with protein drink would it effect how it's absorbed ?
CVM Xtreme alone tastes excellent for a cell volumizer. I doubt though that it would taste good mixed with a protein powder.

As far as affecting absorption, it possibly could to a small degree I would think.

RobDyson

Awards
I just purchased the Pink Lemonade flavor, and as far as taste goes, it is excellent. As for my results, I'll post a thread when I finish the powder, but just wanted to say excellent job on the flavoring and the profile is outstanding.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
CVM Xtreme alone tastes excellent for a cell volumizer. I doubt though that it would taste good mixed with a protein powder.

As far as affecting absorption, it possibly could to a small degree I would think.
so would it be ok to mix with juice or is it an absolute must that it be mixed with water ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just purchased the Pink Lemonade flavor, and as far as taste goes, it is excellent. As for my results, I'll post a thread when I finish the powder, but just wanted to say excellent job on the flavoring and the profile is outstanding.
Glad that you like the flavor. I look forward to seeing your thoughts on the product itself once you have taken it.

Please send me a link when you post up a review.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so would it be ok to mix with juice or is it an absolute must that it be mixed with water ?
It would not be beneficial to mix with juice and it tastes good in water. Not sure why you are wanting to mix it with anything else.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
It would not be beneficial to mix with juice and it tastes good in water. Not sure why you are wanting to mix it with anything else.
I would use your products if they taste like mud THEY WORK GREAT and for me that's whats important and you are right it doe's taste great in water. I'm always looking for new things to do with my supplements thanks for your help

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would use your products if they taste like mud THEY WORK GREAT and for me that's whats important and you are right it doe's taste great in water. I'm always looking for new things to do with my supplements thanks for your help
Glad that you are pleased with them and I'm always here to try to help in any way I can.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
mixing it with something

i just purchased a tub of the pink lemonade and i have been mixing it with cytomax by cytosport also pink lemonade flavor for a pre and during workout drink the carbs i believe are beneficial and the taste is amazing later dose in the day i will just use the cvm

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i just purchased a tub of the pink lemonade and i have been mixing it with cytomax by cytosport also pink lemonade flavor for a pre and during workout drink the carbs i believe are beneficial and the taste is amazing later dose in the day i will just use the cvm
I have actually done that myself pre workout - mixing the cytomax and the cvm pink lemonades together. I drink mine before the workout though as I generally sip on BCAA's during.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I do the exact same thing preworkout.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Great you guys got me drooling over here waiting for the new formula!!!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That durin-WO combo sounds like a great idea.

Get me some of that ASAP!!!