SNS Focus XT, My review.

sword-

Awards
I tried this a few months back and I wanted to give some feedback on it.

When I tried this I was trying to compare it to Scivation's Neurostim+C caps, my own personal nootropic stacks, and by its own merit. I got the Pink Lemonade flavor. Pretty tangy and I bet some of it could be contributed to the amount of ALCAR in it.

Overall I think its a great product for preworkout energy if you are heavy into stimulants. In my personal experience I've used products like this and similar preworkout to deliver a clean energy and focus to my workout. It defintely affects your mind/muscle connection. This isn't a replacement for CEE products or anything like that, just something for that extra kick.

Most of the times when I used it I used it for workouts, but I've tried it a few times during days where I had to concentrate on something for a long time (studying, figuring out something, mundane tasks, etc.). Next time I buy it I will probably try it out with piracetam as I've heard that's a good stack for mental focus, clarity, etc.

Comparing this to other products on the market it is worth your buy. This actually has a higher amount of ingredients in it than neurostim+c. Only thing is with nootropic products is that I'd advise cycling them since you can develop a tolerance for them.

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
The neurostim+C that you compared it with was the powder or the capsules? How would you compare the taste? Its almost painful to drink the neuro-stim+C. Been interested in possibly trying focus XT.

sword-

Awards
The neurostim+C that you compared it with was the powder or the capsules? How would you compare the taste? Its almost painful to drink the neuro-stim+C. Been interested in possibly trying focus XT.
I got pink lemonade. As I mentioned. it was preety tangy and preety good. Plus I like the taste of ALCAR.

Only neurostim powder I've tasted was orange pinapple and it tasted alright.

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
thanks for the review sword, glad you enjoyed it. Currently Focus XT is only available in Pink Lemondade.

I kinda liked the taste of the old orange and pineapple Neurostim too!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused as to why you posted this. There is no Piracetam in Focus XT.

Focus XT:
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings per Container: 20 Amount per Serving:
Calories:
Carbohydrates:
Sugars:

Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg.
- Choline Bitartrate
- L-Tyrosine
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- DMAE
- Vinpocetine
- Huperzine A

Caffeine: 200 mg.

Other Ingredients:
Natural flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.

US-Marine

Banned
Awards
I'm confused as to why you posted this. There is no Piracetam in Focus XT.

Focus XT:
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings per Container: 20 Amount per Serving:
Calories:
Carbohydrates:
Sugars:

Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg.
- Choline Bitartrate
- L-Tyrosine
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- DMAE
- Vinpocetine
- Huperzine A

Caffeine: 200 mg.

Other Ingredients:
Natural flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.

oh, no, I just saw someone mentioned this and thought I'd share some info I dug up. Your log led to my research on some cognitive supps.