SNS CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix

sword-

Awards
Steve at SNS gave me this product about 5 weeks ago and I've been using it ever since with AE2 and I must say this is a great ergogenic product. I have definitely seen gains in lean mass and especially strength. I have set many personal records over the period of time using it even only once a day (the instructions say take it once prior to a workout and about 8-12 hrs after your last serving).

The proof is in the pudding.

As for the AE2 Matrix, I was actually really skeptical about products containing arginine in them because the practical application of NO products have been conclusive and contradictory at times. I've used arginine / orthinine (non esterfied) before in the past and got NOTHING out of this. With this product I have also got an increased level of endurance for my workouts and I am about to start using it prior to bed time in hopes of increasing my GH levels (Orthinine especially has been shown in studies to assist in secreting GH at night).

If you were to compare this to other stuff on the market I would say that this is a great buy for the value. I intend on using this in the future after finishing what I have now.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Im considering CVM xtreme as my next CEE but Im not sure... I have yet to try an sns product

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Im considering CVM xtreme as my next CEE but Im not sure... I have yet to try an sns product
just for the record, CVM is Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate and Dicreatine Malate. Still a great product, cut or bulk. Excellent value too. If you pick some up, let me know how it goes for you Sub, always enjoy your reviews :)

And thanks for the feedback Sword. Glad you enjoyed the combo!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
just for the record, CVM is Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate and Dicreatine Malate. Still a great product, cut or bulk. Excellent value too. If you pick some up, let me know how it goes for you Sub, always enjoy your reviews :)

And thanks for the feedback Sword. Glad you enjoyed the combo!!
Ya I think Ill pick some up this summer, Ill definitly post a review!