Inhibit E

Bulldog7

Awards
Hey guys I just ordered some inhibit E and Im just looking for some more opinions. What do you guys recommend for dosage. I recently got gyno...I have no idea how...i never took anything that would have given me gyno....anyways im gonna try some inhibit E to see if I can get rid of it...any suggestions on the dosage?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would go with 3-4 caps all at night bro. Sorry to hear about the gyno. At 3 caps my libido is in the trash, but thats ATD for you. It effects people differently.

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you took all 3 caps at night the levels of atd would not be consistent during the day. I would def go 3 spread out throughout the day with the third being before bed. I would try to get some nolva as well.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you took all 3 caps at night the levels of atd would not be consistent during the day. I would def go 3 spread out throughout the day with the third being before bed. I would try to get some nolva as well.
Yeah that makes better sense for gyno. I've only ran all at night during PCT. Good advice.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with laz, i split the dosages up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally would do my dosages morning and night - and would use either 3 to 4 capsules starting and taper down.

I saw a really good customer log where he did a cycle to use up a whole bottle and it looked like:
Days/Dosage
1-21 - 3 caps/day
22-30 - 2 caps/day
31-39 - 1 cap/day

If you want to cut that down to a 4 week, you could go:
Week 1: 3 caps
Week 2: 3 caps
Week 3: 2 caps
Week 4: 1 caps

The above is just my opinion as you see people doing all sorts of different dosage patterns with ATD.

As noted above also, the libido effects seem to vary by the person.

sgtlatu

Awards
Personally would do my dosages morning and night - and would use either 3 to 4 capsules starting and taper down.

I saw a really good customer log where he did a cycle to use up a whole bottle and it looked like:
Days/Dosage
1-21 - 3 caps/day
22-30 - 2 caps/day
31-39 - 1 cap/day

If you want to cut that down to a 4 week, you could go:
Week 1: 3 caps
Week 2: 3 caps
Week 3: 2 caps
Week 4: 1 caps

The above is just my opinion as you see people doing all sorts of different dosage patterns with ATD.

As noted above also, the libido effects seem to vary by the person.
I'd do the recommended dosage the bottle tells you which should be about 2 pills a day preferably at the last meal of the day. If you aren't satifsfied with that, I'd recommend you also look into another supplement called 6 oxo by Ergopharm. It's the same effect but you would want to take 200-600mg a day which would be anything from 2-6 caps of the product 6 oxo. As far as spreading it throughout the day, don't worry about when you should do it cause it doesn't really matter if you take it all at once or spread it cause either way it sits in your system. People just prefer to spread it cause nobody likes to take too many pills at once. As long as you take the prefered dosage daily.

sgtlatu

Awards
Hey guys I just ordered some inhibit E and Im just looking for some more opinions. What do you guys recommend for dosage. I recently got gyno...I have no idea how...i never took anything that would have given me gyno....anyways im gonna try some inhibit E to see if I can get rid of it...any suggestions on the dosage?
I'd do the recommended dosage the bottle tells you which should be about 2 pills a day preferably at the last meal of the day. If you aren't satifsfied with that, I'd recommend you also look into another supplement called 6 oxo by Ergopharm. It's the same effect but you would want to take 200-600mg a day which would be anything from 2-6 caps of the product 6 oxo. As far as spreading it throughout the day, don't worry about when you should do it cause it doesn't really matter if you take it all at once or spread it cause either way it sits in your system. People just prefer to spread it cause nobody likes to take too many pills at once. As long as you take the prefered dosage daily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No disrespect intended but ATD (the active ingredient in Inhibit-E) does need to be tapered. There are a couple different tapering protocals, but it needs to be tapered.

As for the dosage times of Inhibit-E (ATD), yes it does matter when you take the product because of the time the actives stay in your system.

ATD and 6OXO are both used for the same purpose but their are some differences. It is my understanding with 6OXO as well that the timing does make a difference.