Inhibit E

  1. Inhibit E


    Hey guys I just ordered some inhibit E and Im just looking for some more opinions. What do you guys recommend for dosage. I recently got gyno...I have no idea how...i never took anything that would have given me gyno....anyways im gonna try some inhibit E to see if I can get rid of it...any suggestions on the dosage?


  2. I would go with 3-4 caps all at night bro. Sorry to hear about the gyno. At 3 caps my libido is in the trash, but thats ATD for you. It effects people differently.

  3. If you took all 3 caps at night the levels of atd would not be consistent during the day. I would def go 3 spread out throughout the day with the third being before bed. I would try to get some nolva as well.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by laz
    If you took all 3 caps at night the levels of atd would not be consistent during the day. I would def go 3 spread out throughout the day with the third being before bed. I would try to get some nolva as well.
    Yeah that makes better sense for gyno. I've only ran all at night during PCT. Good advice.

  5. I agree with laz, i split the dosages up.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  6. Personally would do my dosages morning and night - and would use either 3 to 4 capsules starting and taper down.

    I saw a really good customer log where he did a cycle to use up a whole bottle and it looked like:
    Days/Dosage
    1-21 - 3 caps/day
    22-30 - 2 caps/day
    31-39 - 1 cap/day

    If you want to cut that down to a 4 week, you could go:
    Week 1: 3 caps
    Week 2: 3 caps
    Week 3: 2 caps
    Week 4: 1 caps

    The above is just my opinion as you see people doing all sorts of different dosage patterns with ATD.

    As noted above also, the libido effects seem to vary by the person.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Personally would do my dosages morning and night - and would use either 3 to 4 capsules starting and taper down.

    I saw a really good customer log where he did a cycle to use up a whole bottle and it looked like:
    Days/Dosage
    1-21 - 3 caps/day
    22-30 - 2 caps/day
    31-39 - 1 cap/day

    If you want to cut that down to a 4 week, you could go:
    Week 1: 3 caps
    Week 2: 3 caps
    Week 3: 2 caps
    Week 4: 1 caps

    The above is just my opinion as you see people doing all sorts of different dosage patterns with ATD.

    As noted above also, the libido effects seem to vary by the person.
    I'd do the recommended dosage the bottle tells you which should be about 2 pills a day preferably at the last meal of the day. If you aren't satifsfied with that, I'd recommend you also look into another supplement called 6 oxo by Ergopharm. It's the same effect but you would want to take 200-600mg a day which would be anything from 2-6 caps of the product 6 oxo. As far as spreading it throughout the day, don't worry about when you should do it cause it doesn't really matter if you take it all at once or spread it cause either way it sits in your system. People just prefer to spread it cause nobody likes to take too many pills at once. As long as you take the prefered dosage daily.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog7 View Post
    Hey guys I just ordered some inhibit E and Im just looking for some more opinions. What do you guys recommend for dosage. I recently got gyno...I have no idea how...i never took anything that would have given me gyno....anyways im gonna try some inhibit E to see if I can get rid of it...any suggestions on the dosage?
    I'd do the recommended dosage the bottle tells you which should be about 2 pills a day preferably at the last meal of the day. If you aren't satifsfied with that, I'd recommend you also look into another supplement called 6 oxo by Ergopharm. It's the same effect but you would want to take 200-600mg a day which would be anything from 2-6 caps of the product 6 oxo. As far as spreading it throughout the day, don't worry about when you should do it cause it doesn't really matter if you take it all at once or spread it cause either way it sits in your system. People just prefer to spread it cause nobody likes to take too many pills at once. As long as you take the prefered dosage daily.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sgtlatu View Post
    I'd do the recommended dosage the bottle tells you which should be about 2 pills a day preferably at the last meal of the day. If you aren't satifsfied with that, I'd recommend you also look into another supplement called 6 oxo by Ergopharm. It's the same effect but you would want to take 200-600mg a day which would be anything from 2-6 caps of the product 6 oxo. As far as spreading it throughout the day, don't worry about when you should do it cause it doesn't really matter if you take it all at once or spread it cause either way it sits in your system. People just prefer to spread it cause nobody likes to take too many pills at once. As long as you take the prefered dosage daily.
    No disrespect intended but ATD (the active ingredient in Inhibit-E) does need to be tapered. There are a couple different tapering protocals, but it needs to be tapered.

    As for the dosage times of Inhibit-E (ATD), yes it does matter when you take the product because of the time the actives stay in your system.

    ATD and 6OXO are both used for the same purpose but their are some differences. It is my understanding with 6OXO as well that the timing does make a difference.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:38 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:50 AM
  4. prohormones and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 09:12 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Log in
Log in