sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are working on so many things right now that I cant think straight.

I honestly dont like to comment on new products because everytime I do I seem to jinx myself.

MGH1982

Awards
We are working on so many things right now that I cant think straight.

I honestly dont like to comment on new products because everytime I do I seem to jinx myself.
Great to hear I have loved all the products of yours that I have used. So I am very glad you are in the making of new supps :)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, perhaps you can at least tell us when to expect the next project/product from you? 1 week, 3 weeks?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Expect 3 or more products in the next 8 weeks.

VAPOR

Awards
Haven't tried any of your sups yet.

I'm thinking of giving Focus and CVM a try. Do u have any Canadian distributors yet?

Or anyone out there who has bought from a US site that wants to point me in the right direction.....would be most appreciated.

thxs

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are working on the paperwork issues of getting some Canadian distributors lined up. Its a long process, but we are most definately working on it.

PNA

Awards
Haven't tried any of your sups yet.

I'm thinking of giving Focus and CVM a try. Do u have any Canadian distributors yet?

Or anyone out there who has bought from a US site that wants to point me in the right direction.....would be most appreciated.

thxs
READ THE FAQ.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to it. You guys have the best deal on ATD around. I've referred a few friends to SNS, good products.
I appreciate it. Every referral counts as it puts us closer to being able to release even more products.

VAPOR

Awards
PNA,

Yeah, looking at geting my hands on
Focus XT and CVM Extreme....

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Steve, when is Inhibit scheduled to come back in? Vapor, we can ship to Canada thats fairly inexpensive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inhibit-E should be back in stock week after next.

VAPOR

Awards
Sorry can't send PM's......

Stri8ted, just placed an order with ya.
Going to try the Focus, CVM and some Cissus RX.:woohoo:

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. We will get it out on Monday for ya.

VAPOR

Awards
Order received :woohoo:

Sipping on some CVM as we speak.
Really looking forward to trying out the Focus XT too.

Had a $50.00 Cnd UPS charge...ouch.
Hope you get these products into Canada soon......

Thxs

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious a 50 dollar charge just to import? Thats crazy! I believe this only occurs with UPS as a brokerage charge. I thought it was 5 to 10 bucks, not 50. Next time you need to order we can take a look at US Express or Fedex as an alternate and I will give you the best possible quote on it. I didnt realize they charged that. I believe we could even do US Global Priority which is a little slower than US Express but would be a lot cheaper and probably still get there within 7 to 10 days. Im looking into an alternate shipping method.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Have never tried any of your products yet... they may be in my shopping cart on my next order though!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten hit with a 35$ customs brokerage FEE with FedEx in the past. That's besides the 15% tax that was collected from me upon delivery.

I like USPS global express mail. But I'm always nervous whenever I order stuff from the USA, as I never know how much more it'll cost.

Back to SNS' new products... Something coming guys?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Working on some things. I just dont say too much about coming products before they are ready.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing concrete yet as far as new products. We are working on quite a few things, and Ill keep everyone updated as they near release.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I'd be very interested in a Canadian distributor... please don't give up on that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be very interested in a Canadian distributor... please don't give up on that.
Definately not going to give up on it. Just trying to get the paperwork done and figure out the legalities of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You will see SNS products in Canada. Hopefully sooner then later.
Hehe......would be even sooner if you help me with this paperwork lol. :rofl:

The PNA

Awards
Hehe......would be even sooner if you help me with this paperwork lol. :rofl:
Send me an email and tell me where your at. I may be able to help out and I'd like to discuss some other things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will drop one hint in this thread to see what type of feedback we will get from the idea.

We are most likely going to be doing a phenibut product very soon.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Phenibut... I have never used this supp., is it for anxiety or to to promote better sleep ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phenibut... I have never used this supp., is it for anxiety or to to promote better sleep ?
I have seen it used both ways, but predominantly for stress and anxiety.

kappaz

Banned
Awards
Any new info you can share? Btw, I'm really enjoying focus xt, just ordered 2 more bottles :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any new info you can share? Btw, I'm really enjoying focus xt, just ordered 2 more bottles :D
Glad that you are enjoying the Focus XT.

We will have a phenibut product out shortly.

Also, we are trying to rename the Arginine E2 Matrix. If anyone has any good suggestions, just let me know.

We are going to rename and reformulate the Creatine E2 Matrix. I think everyone will be pleased with the new product.

mthomps3

Awards
First time S-drol

I was curious if S-drol was water or fat based, and how long you think it would stay in your system for. Drug tests and all

Thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Re: First time S-drol

I was curious if S-drol was water or fat based, and how long you think it would stay in your system for. Drug tests and all

Thanks
For the most opinions on this issue, I would run a search on it. This thread is for new product information.

I have seen varied opinions on how long it will stay in an individuals system.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi just wondering when the new e2 creatine matrix will come out and what differences there will be?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi just wondering when the new e2 creatine matrix will come out and what differences there will be?
It will not be out for awhile. We are working on finsihing up the formula now on it. I think the Creatine E2 Matrix is a great product as is, but I think the new version will be a nice step up.

A hold back right now is naming it. So if anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated.

PROD1GY

Banned
Awards
My sources have confirmed with me that there are THREE new products in the making:

- a Hair Loss Product, for pre-contest use

- a Hair Growth Product, for post cycle therapy use

- a Laxative to stack with CVM Xtreme / Arginine E2 for optimal synergy and water weight loss pre-contest.

That is all I can say at the moment. My sources(blah blows) have been honest and kind to me.

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
My sources have confirmed with me that there are THREE new products in the making:

- a Hair Loss Product, for pre-contest use

- a Hair Growth Product, for post cycle therapy use

- a Laxative to stack with CVM Xtreme / Arginine E2 for optimal synergy and water weight loss pre-contest.

That is all I can say at the moment. My sources(blah blows) have been honest and kind to me.
hahahahahaha!! Damn, the beans have been spilled!!

:icon_lol:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You will see some new things very shortly now.