SNS Focus XT, CEE, and Synephrine
- 01-12-2006, 12:30 PM
SNS Focus XT, CEE, and Synephrine
Hey Steve, I haven't been able to start using my products yet as I tore my calf muscle on the 1st of Jan
My wife has started using the Focus, CEE, and Synephrine that we got
Focus XT - she's gotta water it down, her first words were "oh my god I can't drink this stuff" (although she admitted it was nowhere near as bad as the first lem/raspberry Kranker powder was, arrggghhh)
She's found the balance now and just freaking LOVES THIS STUFF.
Serious preworkout buzz that carries her through her 5am workout. Her first few times she said it gave her a bit of a "dirty buzz", no jitters, but a little more edgy than Neurostim for sure.
Has been using it every morning she's going heavy (I can't wait until I heal enough to start the am thing again)
The CEE: well, she's bloating big time (8lbs in one week) but NO HEADACHES which cre-mono and cre-titrate gave her within a few days. Her strength is soaring (she leg presses 6 plates a side and looks like a figure model), she's really happy with everything but the bloat (of course)
The synephrine: I guess this is the supp that's hard to judge, but she says she has not been as "starving" during the days where her lunch break gets messed up.
Overall, I think you've got awesome products and I can't wait to try them myself.
I'll post this over at BB.com later, but wanted to give you the "thumbs up" here too.
I really am injured, not just a wuss, I'm still hitting upper body and finishing out the Nitrix (what a joke) and other stuff first.
- 01-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by ctgblue
- I am glad that she is liking the Focus XT. One thing that we have found with the flavor is that some people absolutely love it, whereas its a little too tart for some if they dont water it down.
- Im very glad that she is doing well off of the CEE. Its interesting that she is bloating off of it because most people do not bloat off of CEE - but at the same time, individual response can vary with anything.
- Synephrine can be a hard product to judge because basically its an inexpensive item to help with appetite control and energy.
I am very glad that you and her are pleased with everything thus far. I value your opinion on things and thats why I wanted you and her to test some of the items because you are known for your unbiased opinions.
I truly wish you the best on a full and speedy recovery.
03-11-2006, 09:21 PM
You want to know what I think of Focus XT? I have to talk w/ my couisn to bring new things in and since we're moving into the warehouse ( which will be dome this next week!!!!) he doesn't want anything new at all untill we get settled in there and get rolling. You'll notice we don't carry SNS....yet. But my main key to getting up in the morning to workout ( besides Howard Stern!) is Focus XT. In fact, I'll call Steve or keith and tell them to charge me whatever they feel like...that I need my Focus XT...I order a couple of bottles at a time, and its unbelievable.
I don't even think about needing ephedra or that kind of kick anymore...this product to me is what only a quality outfit would come out with. Bravo, SNS.
03-31-2006, 05:52 AM
Focus XT did nothing at all for me. Other then BSN have never used a stim. I don't even drink coffee. Unfortuately it was a waste of money for me.
I was thinking of trying Stim X as well, but don't want to throw $$$ away if stims don't work for me.
I do like their CVM Xtreme though.
Has anyone used 2 scoops of XT at one time?
03-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Sorry to hear that it didnt work for you. Most people have reported excellent feedback on it, as evidenced by numerous logs and so forth.Originally Posted by VAPOR
Stim-X is a completely different type of stimulant.
Glad that you like our CVM Xtreme.
I have never used 2 scoops of Focus XT at one time. I have read of some people doing so and liking it, but from a company perspective could not recomend it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheHardOne in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 115Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:44 AM
- By jeanlolonnais in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:48 AM
- By yeahright in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 173Last Post: 08-12-2009, 02:03 PM
- By sword- in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2006, 03:48 PM
- By italionstallion in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:33 PM