Inhibit-E HPLC Results

  1. Inhibit-E HPLC Results


    I just wanted to post up the HPLC results for Inhibit-E.

    I think everyone will be very pleased with the quality and price point.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Looks good Steve!
    •   
       


  3. Got a bottle sitting here, so that is good news

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    I just wanted to post up the HPLC results for Inhibit-E.

    I think everyone will be very pleased with the quality and price point.
    Its a fake!!


    Just joshin

    I will be buying some next payday for my next cycle

  5. Is there a cortisol reducer in Inhibit E? Just outa curiosity because theres 3,17-keto eticiochol-triene? Ill search as well but just curious.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Is there a cortisol reducer in Inhibit E? Just outa curiosity because theres 3,17-keto eticiochol-triene? Ill search as well but just curious.
    there is not. It is pure ATD.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    there is not. It is pure ATD.
    Oh ok just curious, thanks bro! I have me a bottle of inhibit-e and cant wait to use it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. it says u can use it on cycle, has anyone done that or just post cycle

  9. Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    it says u can use it on cycle, has anyone done that or just post cycle

    Most people use it post cycle. It is suggested that you can use it on cycle in case an individual starts to experience estrogen related problems while 'on'.

    I also have seen some logs on it used as a stand alone cycle.

  10. I have to say this stuff works great ... and what can I say about prices.. great product and priced very well ..
    Another great product from the SNS team.. It is a shame you guys got out of the the other side of the products you put out ..Methyl Plex XT a great supp.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by raider1
    I have to say this stuff works great ... and what can I say about prices.. great product and priced very well ..
    Another great product from the SNS team.. It is a shame you guys got out of the the other side of the products you put out ..Methyl Plex XT a great supp.
    Very glad to hear that you were pleased with both products.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 06:38 AM
  2. Inhibit-E from SNS product information and HPLC
    By sns8778 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 04:21 PM
  3. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM
  4. My cycle results thus far
    By Manteca in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 06:56 PM
  5. 1-test/4ad 4 week results!
    By Super Tri's in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 11:55 AM
Log in
Log in