Question

  1. Question


    Why would you become a board sponsor with your own forum, and then not bother to answer questions posted in said forum? I posted several days ago, and no one from your company has even bother to respond. Not exactly the best way to establish yourself.


  2. did you happen to try the email first?

  3. Thursday of last week, we had some computer issues at the office and our network in the office was being completely redone.

    I dont even have internet access from my home because where I live offers only dial up (which is slow as dirt) and I basically live in the office.

    I replied to your thread as soon as I saw it. Sorry for the delay.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for the answer. Didn't mean to offend, I just got frustrated waiting for an answer. I look forward to your product, and at that price, I'll defintely pick some up.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey
    Thanks for the answer. Didn't mean to offend, I just got frustrated waiting for an answer. I look forward to your product, and at that price, I'll defintely pick some up.
    No problem. I do the best I can do to answer all questions.

    Anytime anyone sees a thread I need to post in, always feel free to e-mail me a link as well.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  6. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    No problem. I do the best I can do to answer all questions.

    Anytime anyone sees a thread I need to post in, always feel free to e-mail me a link as well.
    very solid---good customer service. Just what we expect at AM. Props.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Baby Huey
    Thanks for the answer. Didn't mean to offend, I just got frustrated waiting for an answer. I look forward to your product, and at that price, I'll defintely pick some up.
    Steve is a great guy, I've never heard of anybody who was unhappy with his customer service. Goes above and beyond call of duty with personal emails, calls, and messaging.

    SNS definitely tops my list for customer satisfaction.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx
    Steve is a great guy, I've never heard of anybody who was unhappy with his customer service. Goes above and beyond call of duty with personal emails, calls, and messaging.

    SNS definitely tops my list for customer satisfaction.
    agreed with wedge. steve is a top notch guy and their customer service is great.

  9. nice to see you snake

  10. yeah i know. i just figured i would follow you around and join the same forums as you and italion. lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
  3. PH & Chloesterol question
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 11:58 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in