ATD/PCT product coming soon?

Baby Huey

Awards
It seems that I had read rumors that SNS was coming out with a really cheap ATD product. Any idea if/when this might be happening, including cost, count, etc? Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inhibit-E will be the name of the product. It should be out within 2 weeks.

It will be a 90 ct bottle. Retail will be 36.95, so based off the way most discount off retailers I would expect it to be sold at about the 25.00 mark or less.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be similar to RXT or Ultrahotter? Now i know they are both ATDs but it seems RXT will reduce gyno and kills libido but brings you back good. UH seems to make ur libido good and brings you back as well. So theres like 2 forms of ATD's ( from my searching) any idea which it will be or not be either? Thanks a bunch!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It will be a basic ATD product more competitive with RXT.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'll be watching for this one. Creative play on words name choice by the way.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
lets get this product out quick....i need to purchase me another bottle of methyl-plex and this

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are hoping that it will be available by the end of the coming week.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
:clap2: For the ATD product, You guys always pull through with great products... Keep it going :)

Baby Huey

Awards
Bump. Any estimate on when Inhibit-E will show up online?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will keep everyone posted. It got help up in manufacturing by of all things a shortage of the type of bottles to be used. It should ship to us this week though and should be available online next week.

Baby Huey

Awards
I will keep everyone posted. It got help up in manufacturing by of all things a shortage of the type of bottles to be used. It should ship to us this week though and should be available online next week.
Thanks for the update. Any idea what the price will be from most retailers?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Retail will be 36.99 so I would say most online places will sell it in the low 20's range.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BUMP for ETA
I will keep everyone updated. Frustrating for us right now as the manufacturing facility is just waiting on the bottles.

-Optional-

Awards
Suggestions:

Put a lock top on your bottles. Not that I practice bad habbits storing my supplements with my kids running around but if they happen to get into them ...

-O-

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Suggestions:

Put a lock top on your bottles. Not that I practice bad habbits storing my supplements with my kids running around but if they happen to get into them ...

-O-
I'm assuming that'd bring up price point. The only company I've seen with the lock tops so far has been ALRI

-Optional-

Awards
I'm assuming that'd bring up price point. The only company I've seen with the lock tops so far has been ALRI
MAN, Kilosports and AST all use lock-tops. Hell my kids chewable vitamins have locktops (because of IRON).

Its primarily a safety issue. I think it should be manditory on all PH/ATD/Thermo's ect.. I highly doubt the lock-top would increase the price to the point of having to negating them. Unless the Co. is trying to squeeze every penny out of the consumer with no regaurd to the safety of our children. If a lock top would keep even one child from consuming even 1mg its worth it.

-O-

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MAN, Kilosports and AST all use lock-tops. Hell my kids chewable vitamins have locktops (because of IRON).

Its primarily a safety issue. I think it should be manditory on all PH/ATD/Thermo's ect.. I highly doubt the lock-top would increase the price to the point of having to negating them. Unless the Co. is trying to squeeze every penny out of the consumer with no regaurd to the safety of our children. If a lock top would keep even one child from consuming even 1mg its worth it.

-O-
If we were trying to squeeze every penny out of anything then our prices wouldnt be so low to start with.

You have a very valid point and I will look into it. Honestly, you are the first person to ever request this and we do take consumer requests seriously.

I know that the first run will not have lock tops as it is already bottled though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BTW.... just to let everyone know, the first shipments of Inhibit-E went out to retailers today.

-Optional-

Awards
If we were trying to squeeze every penny out of anything then our prices wouldnt be so low to start with.

You have a very valid point and I will look into it. Honestly, you are the first person to ever request this and we do take consumer requests seriously.

I know that the first run will not have lock tops as it is already bottled though.
My implication was trivial. I personally buy and will continue to by SNS products because of quality and price. Thank you for the concideration! I'll be looking for my lock-top SNS product!!

-O-

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any idea when Nutraplanet will have a supply?
I see it for $18.95 on another website for 90 caps! awesome price guys!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Either the end of this week or beginning of next week.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I saw this too. Cheapest price on ATD anywhere. Though you can get T-Drive for 15 bucks, you're only getting 60 caps. Saw some Reduce XT on the same site for 29 bucks. Good price as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inhibit-E has shipped to Nutraplanet. I would guess you should see it available probably tuesday at the latest from them.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I saw this too. Cheapest price on ATD anywhere. Though you can get T-Drive for 15 bucks, you're only getting 60 caps. Saw some Reduce XT on the same site for 29 bucks. Good price as well.
Yeah, I received mine yesterday and didn't even realize it was 90 caps when I ordered.:dance:

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
sns thankyou for the very cost effective atd product just ordered 2 of them at 19.99 a pop nobody can beat it, also just got my methyl-plex in the mail i know you dont make it any more but i noticed it didnt have the amount per serveing on it i am sure its 10mg but i thought i would just let you know wouldnt want anyone to get confused but all i have to say is thank you great prices:woohoo:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns thankyou for the very cost effective atd product just ordered 2 of them at 19.99 a pop nobody can beat it, also just got my methyl-plex in the mail i know you dont make it any more but i noticed it didnt have the amount per serveing on it i am sure its 10mg but i thought i would just let you know wouldnt want anyone to get confused but all i have to say is thank you great prices:woohoo:
Appreciate the thanks. Im very happy we could offer Inhibit-E at such a good price point.

Methyl-Plex was 10 mg. We are not making it anymore. One shipment that went out did not have that listed and we attached it to the bottle with a label maker but on the bottle that you received it must have gotten torn off. Sorry about that.

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
Appreciate the thanks. Im very happy we could offer Inhibit-E at such a good price point.

Methyl-Plex was 10 mg. We are not making it anymore. One shipment that went out did not have that listed and we attached it to the bottle with a label maker but on the bottle that you received it must have gotten torn off. Sorry about that.
no thats fine just glad i got it at a good price!