ATD/PCT product coming soon?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    Any idea when Nutraplanet will have a supply?
    I see it for $18.95 on another website for 90 caps! awesome price guys!
    Either the end of this week or beginning of next week.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    Any idea when Nutraplanet will have a supply?
    I see it for $18.95 on another website for 90 caps! awesome price guys!
    I saw this too. Cheapest price on ATD anywhere. Though you can get T-Drive for 15 bucks, you're only getting 60 caps. Saw some Reduce XT on the same site for 29 bucks. Good price as well.
    •   

3. thats a great reduce price.

4. Inhibit-E has shipped to Nutraplanet. I would guess you should see it available probably tuesday at the latest from them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I saw this too. Cheapest price on ATD anywhere. Though you can get T-Drive for 15 bucks, you're only getting 60 caps. Saw some Reduce XT on the same site for 29 bucks. Good price as well.
    Yeah, I received mine yesterday and didn't even realize it was 90 caps when I ordered.
    •   

6. sns thankyou for the very cost effective atd product just ordered 2 of them at 19.99 a pop nobody can beat it, also just got my methyl-plex in the mail i know you dont make it any more but i noticed it didnt have the amount per serveing on it i am sure its 10mg but i thought i would just let you know wouldnt want anyone to get confused but all i have to say is thank you great prices

7. Quote Originally Posted by dangetinthere
    sns thankyou for the very cost effective atd product just ordered 2 of them at 19.99 a pop nobody can beat it, also just got my methyl-plex in the mail i know you dont make it any more but i noticed it didnt have the amount per serveing on it i am sure its 10mg but i thought i would just let you know wouldnt want anyone to get confused but all i have to say is thank you great prices
    Appreciate the thanks. Im very happy we could offer Inhibit-E at such a good price point.

Methyl-Plex was 10 mg. We are not making it anymore. One shipment that went out did not have that listed and we attached it to the bottle with a label maker but on the bottle that you received it must have gotten torn off. Sorry about that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Appreciate the thanks. Im very happy we could offer Inhibit-E at such a good price point.

Methyl-Plex was 10 mg. We are not making it anymore. One shipment that went out did not have that listed and we attached it to the bottle with a label maker but on the bottle that you received it must have gotten torn off. Sorry about that.
    no thats fine just glad i got it at a good price!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Purus Product...coming soon?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 01:35 AM
  2. A PES Announcement - New Product Coming Soon
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:31 PM
  3. More AX products coming soon...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet