ATD/PCT product coming soon?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

sns thankyou for the very cost effective atd product just ordered 2 of them at 19.99 a pop nobody can beat it, also just got my methyl-plex in the mail i know you dont make it any more but i noticed it didnt have the amount per serveing on it i am sure its 10mg but i thought i would just let you know wouldnt want anyone to get confused but all i have to say is thank you great prices

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by dangetinthere
    sns thankyou for the very cost effective atd product just ordered 2 of them at 19.99 a pop nobody can beat it, also just got my methyl-plex in the mail i know you dont make it any more but i noticed it didnt have the amount per serveing on it i am sure its 10mg but i thought i would just let you know wouldnt want anyone to get confused but all i have to say is thank you great prices
    Appreciate the thanks. Im very happy we could offer Inhibit-E at such a good price point.

Methyl-Plex was 10 mg. We are not making it anymore. One shipment that went out did not have that listed and we attached it to the bottle with a label maker but on the bottle that you received it must have gotten torn off. Sorry about that.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Appreciate the thanks. Im very happy we could offer Inhibit-E at such a good price point.

Methyl-Plex was 10 mg. We are not making it anymore. One shipment that went out did not have that listed and we attached it to the bottle with a label maker but on the bottle that you received it must have gotten torn off. Sorry about that.
    no thats fine just glad i got it at a good price!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Purus Product...coming soon?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:35 AM
  2. IBE's New PCT Product Coming!
    By babywifey in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:40 AM
  3. More AX products coming soon...