ATD/PCT product coming soon?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    Any idea when Nutraplanet will have a supply?
    I see it for $18.95 on another website for 90 caps! awesome price guys!
    Either the end of this week or beginning of next week.
    SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    Any idea when Nutraplanet will have a supply?
    I see it for $18.95 on another website for 90 caps! awesome price guys!
    I saw this too. Cheapest price on ATD anywhere. Though you can get T-Drive for 15 bucks, you're only getting 60 caps. Saw some Reduce XT on the same site for 29 bucks. Good price as well.
    •   
       


  3. thats a great reduce price.

  4. Inhibit-E has shipped to Nutraplanet. I would guess you should see it available probably tuesday at the latest from them.
    SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  5. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I saw this too. Cheapest price on ATD anywhere. Though you can get T-Drive for 15 bucks, you're only getting 60 caps. Saw some Reduce XT on the same site for 29 bucks. Good price as well.
    Yeah, I received mine yesterday and didn't even realize it was 90 caps when I ordered.
    •   
       


  6. sns thankyou for the very cost effective atd product just ordered 2 of them at 19.99 a pop nobody can beat it, also just got my methyl-plex in the mail i know you dont make it any more but i noticed it didnt have the amount per serveing on it i am sure its 10mg but i thought i would just let you know wouldnt want anyone to get confused but all i have to say is thank you great prices

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dangetinthere
    sns thankyou for the very cost effective atd product just ordered 2 of them at 19.99 a pop nobody can beat it, also just got my methyl-plex in the mail i know you dont make it any more but i noticed it didnt have the amount per serveing on it i am sure its 10mg but i thought i would just let you know wouldnt want anyone to get confused but all i have to say is thank you great prices
    Appreciate the thanks. Im very happy we could offer Inhibit-E at such a good price point.

    Methyl-Plex was 10 mg. We are not making it anymore. One shipment that went out did not have that listed and we attached it to the bottle with a label maker but on the bottle that you received it must have gotten torn off. Sorry about that.
    SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778
    Appreciate the thanks. Im very happy we could offer Inhibit-E at such a good price point.

    Methyl-Plex was 10 mg. We are not making it anymore. One shipment that went out did not have that listed and we attached it to the bottle with a label maker but on the bottle that you received it must have gotten torn off. Sorry about that.
    no thats fine just glad i got it at a good price!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Purus Product...coming soon?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 02:35 AM
  2. A PES Announcement - New Product Coming Soon
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 10:31 PM
  3. More AX products coming soon...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 02:04 AM
Log in
Log in