Methyl-plex

Bobby Nevada

Awards
First I'd like to say hello and welcome!

Second I would like to know about Methyl-plex. Ryan from AX claims that MP is a mix of the 5a and 5b isomers and he also said that (according to DS) the 5b isomer is 1/10 the strength of the 5a.

This would make MPlex 55% as strong as Pheraplex. Is this correct or just a bunch of marketing BS?

BTW, your prices kick mf ass!

pist

Awards
I PMed one of the board reps on another board concerning the product and here is his response. BTW, I picked up a bottle of both the methyl-drol xt and the methyl-plex xt. Now just gonna wait til I'm a little older. :frustrate

The test results have not come back in yet.

The active ingredient of Phera Plex and Methyl Plex XT is the same.

According to AX, Phera Plex is a pure 5 alpha isomer of the active ingredient.

Methyl-Plex XT is either 5 alpha, or a blend of mostly 5 alpha with a small amount of 5 beta. (Testing is underway now). If it does contain 5beta, then the difference is that according to AX, the 5 alpha is stronger than the 5 beta (which I agree with somewhat). I think the 5a is stronger than the 5b, but not to a huge extent. Even if Methyl-Plex XT contains some 5b, it is still an extremely strong product.

Anyway, I'm very optimistic about this product -- I'm pretty sure it'll be a winner.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First I'd like to say hello and welcome!

Second I would like to know about Methyl-plex. Ryan from AX claims that MP is a mix of the 5a and 5b isomers and he also said that (according to DS) the 5b isomer is 1/10 the strength of the 5a.

This would make MPlex 55% as strong as Pheraplex. Is this correct or just a bunch of marketing BS?

BTW, your prices kick mf ass!
Thanks for the welcome.

In regards to Methyl-Plex, we sent the product our for testing to see if it was pure 5 alpha or a mixture. We have not received the test results back yet.

Our original intention was that if any 5 beta was contained to make sure that the following batches were pure 5 alpha. As we have stopped manufacture of the product, that is really not an issue at this point.

The main issue is the results which we havent received yet. If it is indeed a mixture, which is a very good possibility, it is mostly 5 alpha so it would not be accurate to say that it is 55% the strength of PP.

Methyl-Plex is a very strong product so no one should take more than the label says.

In regards to the question as to whether it is marketing on AX's part as to the 5 alpha being stronger, I will not argue that the 5 alpha is not the stronger of the 2 isomers. I do not know that it is 10 times stronger, but am sure that AX is saying what was conveyed to them, and I have alot of respect for DS so if they came up with that percentage of potency it could be so.

So, in summary, PP is probably somewhat a stronger product than Methyl-Plex, but I think its safe to say that Methyl-Plex is alot closer than the 55% that you guessed at it being.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
SNS - I'm remembering a racemic mixture to contain 50% of both isomers.

So, if you have a mixture, it will be 50% alpha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS - I'm remembering a racemic mixture to contain 50% of both isomers.

So, if you have a mixture, it will be 50% alpha.
When I said much higher than 50% of the alpha, I was just going on what was told to me by our testing facility.

We are having multiple tests run on this product, but with one of the first types, one of the people there just off hand said that it was mostly 5 alpha.

As I said, results hadnt come back, I'm just indicating what was told to me.

Im not trying to falsify anything. In reality, we are completely out of this product and do not intend on making more due to the ph situation.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
just some info comparing Ergo to methyl-plex that was posted on bb.com by swingguru:

3 weeks ago I started a cycle of the original ErgoMax LMG at 30 mg servings every morning on top of my oatmeal and whey shake. Protein intake high, but not drastically so. Started at 240 lbs, a touch under 14 percent bf. About 4 days ago, discontinued the Ergo, and started some Methyl-Plex at 30 mg every morning.

2 days in got some serious back pumps of the SD kind. Stuff is definitely stronger than the Ergo. I would have sworn it was SD, but the urine isn't that funny color it gets when running harsh orals. Strength, endurance are way up as well. Pulse is lower when I cycle. Why is that? I'm a shade under 250 now, and running at 13 percent bf. No lethargy, good libido, bp has risen just very slightly (110-70 to 120-85).

The moral of this story is to go and buy some Methyl-Plex or PheraPlex, whatever you can get your hands on. SNS stuff is for real, no need to worry about quality with this product.

I'll probably stop after 4 weeks, but may stretch it out a touch more. I've switched up my routine to the point that I'm gaining on every exercise, and I'd like to squeeze a little bit more out of this cycle.

size

Awards
  • Established
SNS methylplex does contain 90 caps for those interested in it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive seen it as low as 24 buck too bwahahahaha:twisted::FUfinger: this is the exact thread ive been looking for before i ordered and i know now ill be picking up bout 4 of the badboys along with 2 PP @ 29 a peice. needless to say its stockin time. what the expected shelf of this type of PH and what could be expected if kept frozen?
i still have a plethera of M1T that ill never have to touch because of this supp. its yummy:head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I said much higher than 50% of the alpha, I was just going on what was told to me by our testing facility.

We are having multiple tests run on this product, but with one of the first types, one of the people there just off hand said that it was mostly 5 alpha.

As I said, results hadnt come back, I'm just indicating what was told to me.

Im not trying to falsify anything. In reality, we are completely out of this product and do not intend on making more due to the ph situation.
Bump, will you give us an update when the results come in (if its not to late ) about the 5a-5b percentage.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nevermind, I found this over at bb

Steve at SNS just emailed me the results of the Methyl-Plex XT test for those that were interested. (The other thread was deleted...):

"Mass Spectrum test showed 79.6% 5a and 20.4% 5b. Just got the results yesterday. Testing was done by RTP Labs in Raleigh, NC."

--Would like to thank Steve for getting those results to me as busy as he probably is at a time like this!--

Looks good to me, anyone agree?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Steve at SNS just emailed me the results of the Methyl-Plex XT test for those that were interested. (The other thread was deleted...):

"Mass Spectrum test showed 79.6% 5a and 20.4% 5b. Just got the results yesterday. Testing was done by RTP Labs in Raleigh, NC."

--Would like to thank Steve for getting those results to me as busy as he probably is at a time like this!--

good enough for me. i cant wait to see how it stacks up

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good enough for me. i cant wait to see how it stacks up
Hey poopy uve ran a PP cycle right? Do you plan on running a Methyl-Plex? If so could you lemme know how it goes possible, or let "us the general AM public" know? 'Preciate it bro if you do, if not no biggy!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey poopy uve ran a PP cycle right? Do you plan on running a Methyl-Plex? If so could you lemme know how it goes possible, or let "us the general AM public" know? 'Preciate it bro if you do, if not no biggy!
FO SHO. ya bro ill throw up a log on it, prob nothing fancy just general and how it compares. i just ordered a couple and should get it by weeks end but im running a clean period for about 2-3 weeks first seeing as i just got finished with a 6 week methyl cycle. who knows though man i can never hold off that long so its possible the methyl-plex starin at me on the shelf wont last too long. but ill let you know ASAP, ill run it exactly like i did the last (with prostan) so i can give it a fair comparison. although im going to expeirament and see if i can homebrew a prostan transderm to increase its effects. who knows if itll work.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FO SHO. ya bro ill throw up a log on it, prob nothing fancy just general and how it compares. i just ordered a couple and should get it by weeks end but im running a clean period for about 2-3 weeks first seeing as i just got finished with a 6 week methyl cycle. who knows though man i can never hold off that long so its possible the methyl-plex starin at me on the shelf wont last too long. but ill let you know ASAP, ill run it exactly like i did the last (with prostan) so i can give it a fair comparison. although im going to expeirament and see if i can homebrew a prostan transderm to increase its effects. who knows if itll work.
If you do start a cycle, please keep us updated. However, be cautious with this man. I don't mean to seem like a worry wart or anything, but just keep your health and safety above anything else.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Those are the correct results. Just wanted to confirm that.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

does look good. Given this info, how does it measure up with the Pheraplex ratios?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sounds great to me bro! Keep us updated!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does look good. Given this info, how does it measure up with the Pheraplex ratios?
I think that PP is almost 100% 5a, but still given these results and with the help of a little bit of calculation you get more 5a in Methyl-Plex then PP.

Methyl P= 90ct/bottleX10=900mg
900mgx80%(5a)=720mg of the 5a isomer per bottle

PP=60ct/bottleX10=600mg of the 5a isomer (assuming it is 100%)

Just figured I'd point that out.:thumbsup:

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO Milwood

What's up milwood,just want to let you know that methyl-plex is all good with a little less side's than p.p.IT WORKS REAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that PP is almost 100% 5a, but still given these results and with the help of a little bit of calculation you get more 5a in Methyl-Plex then PP.

guys dont make a mistake and act as though your only dosing the 5a portion of PP the 5b portion is still VERY STRONG and not to be ignored. just because its not all 5a doesnt mean add 1/4th more dosage to make up for it. take it exactly how youd take PP and you shouldnt even be able to tell the difference. the fact that you get more is just all the better but remember please that it doesnt change the required dosage IN THE LEAST!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

that's exactly what I was hoping--(someone mathmatically inclined).
thanks for running the numbers; Methyl-plex is a very nice deal!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
What's up milwood,just want to let you know that methyl-plex is all good with a little less side's than p.p.IT WORKS REAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
s'up wheels! Thanks for the feedback--good to know the real world results. Definitely wanna check this stuff out! Props to SNS too!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the support guys.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys dont make a mistake and act as though your only dosing the 5a portion of PP the 5b portion is still VERY STRONG and not to be ignored. just because its not all 5a doesnt mean add 1/4th more dosage to make up for it. take it exactly how youd take PP and you shouldnt even be able to tell the difference. the fact that you get more is just all the better but remember please that it doesnt change the required dosage IN THE LEAST!
Good point their poopy, the 5b shouldn't be considered a waste in the product. In fact I'd say that it might even be advantageous with the dosage remaining the same. It could possible be seen as a hybrid between PP and Ergo, with the bulk of the chemistry leaning toward PP and it's adrogenic properties. Might just be getting two products in one when you look at it a certain way. Plus it's cheaper!:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys.
Hey SNS it's what's to be expected from a board member to a board sponser when you show a lot of honesty in your marketing. The lab analysis for example, you could have just said nothing about it or you could have said it was totally 99.9% pure. You didn't, and that shows class, which to me shows that you really do abide by your buisness goals.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
ive seen it as low as 24 buck too bwahahahaha:twisted::FUfinger: this is the exact thread ive been looking for before i ordered and i know now ill be picking up bout 4 of the badboys along with 2 PP @ 29 a peice. needless to say its stockin time. what the expected shelf of this type of PH and what could be expected if kept frozen?
i still have a plethera of M1T that ill never have to touch because of this supp. its yummy:head:
Hey poopy, where did you find these prices at?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill never teee-eel sorry i just saw the movie Dont Say a Word again, no man im not sure if i can post it cause its not a board sponsor and i dont want anyone getting pissed off, shoot me an email and ill fill you in [email protected]

wheels

Awards
  • Established
METHYL-PLEX THE REAL DEAL

DAY 3 CHEST WORKOUT POWER OFF THE CHART

135*20 REPS
225*20
275*10
295*10
315*10
405*7

DIDN'T EXPECT RESULT'S AFTER ONLY 3 DAY'S LIKE THIS.WILL BE ORDERING 5 BOTTLES AND DIGGING IN FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAIT HOPING THE GOV'T FINDS MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES TO DEAL WITH LIKE WAR OR SOMETHING,NOT BODYBUILDERS USING THERE BODYS TO CREATE ART.

PROPS TO SNS

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 3 CHEST WORKOUT POWER OFF THE CHART

135*20 REPS
225*20
275*10
295*10
315*10
405*7

DIDN'T EXPECT RESULT'S AFTER ONLY 3 DAY'S LIKE THIS.WILL BE ORDERING 5 BOTTLES AND DIGGING IN FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOONG WAIT HOPING THE GOV'T FINDS MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES TO DEAL WITH LIKE WAR OR SOMETHING,NOT BODYBUILDERS USING THERE BODYS TO CREATE ART.

PROPS TO SNS
Glad to hear that you are pleased with it. Strong lifts.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Good point their poopy, the 5b shouldn't be considered a waste in the product. In fact I'd say that it might even be advantageous with the dosage remaining the same. It could possible be seen as a hybrid between PP and Ergo, with the bulk of the chemistry leaning toward PP and it's adrogenic properties. Might just be getting two products in one when you look at it a certain way. Plus it's cheaper!
I totally agree with the above comment:goodpost:

Sharia

Awards
About Methyl-plex

Glad to hear that you are pleased with it. Strong lifts.

Hello folks,
I have a few questions. I would like to gain some mass and Im trying to decide what would give me the best results. I have been looking at Methyl-plex and Methyl-drol. I have read different things about these products and some sites that sell the product recommend the following stack:

Week 1: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 10 to 20 mg.
Week 2: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 20 to 30 mg.
Week 3: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 20 mg. with Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 mg
Week 4: Methyl-Plex XT™ –.20 mg. with Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 mg
Week 5: Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 to 30 mg
Week 6: Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 to 30 mg.

From what I am looking at week 3 & 4 are overlapping one another.
I have read numerous posts that recommend not stacking both of them together because they can be dangerous. As a result I am thinking of just doing a 4 week cycle of Methyl-plex with cytogainer of course with the proper pct.
What do you guys think?
Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello folks,
I have a few questions. I would like to gain some mass and Im trying to decide what would give me the best results. I have been looking at Methyl-plex and Methyl-drol. I have read different things about these products and some sites that sell the product recommend the following stack:

Week 1: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 10 to 20 mg.
Week 2: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 20 to 30 mg.
Week 3: Methyl-Plex XT™ – 20 mg. with Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 mg
Week 4: Methyl-Plex XT™ –.20 mg. with Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 mg
Week 5: Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 to 30 mg
Week 6: Methyl-Drol XT™ – 20 to 30 mg.

From what I am looking at week 3 & 4 are overlapping one another.
I have read numerous posts that recommend not stacking both of them together because they can be dangerous. As a result I am thinking of just doing a 4 week cycle of Methyl-plex with cytogainer of course with the proper post cycle therapy.
What do you guys think?
Thanks.
If I am not mistaken, I replied to an email from you.

Personally, with what info u provided me, I would do a cycle of Methyl-Plex as a stand alone.

Sharia

Awards
If I am not mistaken, I replied to an email from you.

Personally, with what info u provided me, I would do a cycle of Methyl-Plex as a stand alone.
Thanks for the advice. I did post same question in another forum but didnt get a response.

Sharia

Awards
what to take while on methyl-plex

Thanks for the advice. I did post same question in another forum but didnt get a response.
Do you think I should take any other supplements when Im on my cycle like NO Xplode or Creatine or just the methyl-plex with my PCT?

Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think I should take any other supplements when Im on my cycle like NO Xplode or Creatine or just the methyl-plex with my post cycle therapy?

Thanks.
Personally I use creatines during PCT rather than on cycle.

Rise

Awards
Hey SNS bigg wiggs, would any of you happen to know the exp. dates on the remaing bottles of supa-drol? i know its been discontinued since last oct. and all, thanks.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Hey SNS bigg wiggs, would any of you happen to know the exp. dates on the remaing bottles of supa-drol? i know its been discontinued since last oct. and all, thanks.
Well "supa-drol" isn't a product of ours. You need to post up in the AX forum. BTW I would be you a million e-dollars it says it on the bottle.

Rise

Awards
okay smartass, what i meant to say was "Methyl-Drol XT."

NM about answering my question though, you're obviously too busy being a "proud new pappa," to see beyond the literal.

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards

NM about answering my question though, you're obviously too busy being a "proud new pappa," to see beyond the literal.
To be totally honest, I've never seen a bottle of Methyl-Drol to know the answer to this. It would depend on batch so the most accurate way of knowing would be to contact the retailer directly about their stock.

I'll certainly also ask Steve about this for you when I next talk to him, and pass on the info to you as soon as I know.

And if I were a new dad, I'd sure as hell be the proudest man alive :)

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Well "supa-drol" isn't a product of ours. You need to post up in the AX forum. BTW I would be you a million e-dollars it says it on the bottle.
theyre all 08/2008

but keep em away from oxygen and moisture and they should last till 2011ish

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

First, you need to slow your roll my friend as I would have answered you had you posted Methyl-Drol but you did not.
Second, you're damn right I'm busy being a father and based on this post you obviously have zero kids so you wouldn't have a clue as to what I'm talking about but one day when you grow up you might just find out what I'm talking about. Oh, on the "literal" thing you literally posted "supa-drol" and well the last time I checked that wasn't something we ever put out and it literally sounds an awfull like "superdrol" which was sold by AX. MORON!!!!!!!!:FUfinger:

Rise

Awards
Thanks for the responses, I appreciate them.

and dtrain13, just so you actually get me this time, my post wasn't a knock on fatherhood/parenthood. It was a knock on you, or at least the cynical version presented in your post. I naturally assumed that someone with a new baby would have better things to do than answer posts that they deem unintelligent. But just so you don't come at me with the wrath of satan, over an internet message board, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So to answer the question...Is the expiration on the Methyl Drol being sold by retailers now 8/2008 as stated by Ectomorph? If that is not correct, please inform us any SNS reps. The bottles going around right now have no expirations on them although the Methyl Plex does...

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both the plex and drol (both SNS) of mine say 10/2007. Being methylated and if remains sealed, they should last a few years.

I could be wrong, but IIRC, they said they only did one run. So they all should be of the same expiration date.... :think:

Blap

Blap

Serious Nutrition Solutions
Awards
Both the plex and drol (both SNS) of mine say 10/2007. Being methylated and if remains sealed, they should last a few years.

I could be wrong, but IIRC, they said they only did one run. So they all should be of the same expiration date.... :think:
I honestly don't know- all our ph/ps products were discontinued before I was with SNS.

As soon as I can get to talk to Steve I'll get an answer for you guys :)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established

I have a bottle of Methyl Plex sitting here with an expiration of 7/2008. What I believe is the lot number is 060106. This number is below the expiration date on a sticker on the bottom of the bottle.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
....the lot number of my plex is 100105, the lot number of drol is 092305.... both expiring 10/2007...