Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bogo Agmatine xt at A 1 supplements! Steak sauce FTW haha

Get one of the best all around supplements on the market for a steal of a deal... $29.95 for the pair.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a one supps

thats 500mg 180caps .. sweeet deal

I took these on top of mesomorph and was amazing pre .. but agmatine has so many benefits

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
A.1 is always doing this crap man. They are a great company and ive ordered from them dozens of times, but their marketing team needs slapped. Consumers are too naive and see a B1G1 deal and dont think to see if its truly a deal.

DPS keeps agmatine at $15 a bottle basically. A.1 just marks the price up and calls it a BOGO forcing you to buy more product and make you feel as if you're getting a deal lol. Oh well. Agmatine is still a great staple and SNS is always the best priced for staples!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A.1 is always doing this crap man. They are a great company and ive ordered from them dozens of times, but their marketing team needs slapped. Consumers are too naive and see a B1G1 deal and dont think to see if its truly a deal.

DPS keeps agmatine at $15 a bottle basically. A.1 just marks the price up and calls it a BOGO forcing you to buy more product and make you feel as if you're getting a deal lol. Oh well. Agmatine is still a great staple and SNS is always the best priced for staples!
I know what you mean but i believe most companies will put 45G of agmatine in caps from 20-25$

to be honest im unsure what they had before the bogo deal