ReduceXT & Inhibit-P

1. ReduceXT & Inhibit-P

How long can someone use them for, like 8 weeks on & 4 off?

Not necessarily in stack, just asking for my info.

Thanks in advance.

2. I'd say for reduce XT it depends on what tour cortisol level might be. If you mean 8 on 4 off for a long time then maybe better to do 4 on 4 off. Unless you have really high cortisol.
    •   

3. I've been taking 2 caps RXT since 26th of July when PCT began and almost running out so was thinking to continue for another bottle. Also used a bottle of Inhibit-P.

Now that I think about it once I run out of RXT I will be doing a full blood test, most probably end of month, to see where I am and take it from there.
  4. ReduceXT & Inhibit-P

Its recommend 8 weeks on 4 weeks off. Bloods would be the best tell.

Personally I've run just 1 cap Reduce-XT for 12 weeks and everything came back fine.

Reduce-XT and Inbibit-P to make for a great PCT stack. Add in Inhibit-E and you've got everything covered.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Simply due to a lack of long term testing we have to recommend 8. On 4 off. That said, as DW mentioned, especially at less than full dose or with bloods, you probably can.

Outside of a cycle with prolactin sides that exceeds 8 weeks tho I don't see much reason.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

6. Thanks guys, I'll update once I get the results.

7. ive done the 8 on 4 off with success

8. As already stated OP, 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Great choice in going with SNS. Bulk ingredients at cost effective prices with proper doses.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 11:42 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 06:38 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 11:50 AM