No email?

  1. No email?


    Placed an order and didn't not receive any email confirming order. Is this normal at SNS? I'm used to always being emailed a confirmation. I checked out as a guest and did not write down order number.


  2. Stupid question but did you check your spam folder?
    •   
       


  3. Yes, nothing as of now.

  4. Check your browser history and see if you can get a number. There's really no way for us to tell you much without knowing which of the zillion orders is yours
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  5. The website saved in my history but not the order pages. So far no credit card charge pending so as long as not charged im fine. thanks.

    just frustrated. this is the 3rd order in 2 weeks for supps from companies from this forum and all 3 orders did not go smoothly at all.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyas_daddy View Post
    The website saved in my history but not the order pages. So far no credit card charge pending so as long as not charged im fine. thanks.

    just frustrated. this is the 3rd order in 2 weeks for supps from companies from this forum and all 3 orders did not go smoothly at all.
    If all the other pages are there, the order page should be too. It sounds like your order didn't go through (and it sounds like the issue could be on your end if it's happening regularly...) have you been able to place orders anywhere?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyas_daddy View Post
    The website saved in my history but not the order pages. So far no credit card charge pending so as long as not charged im fine. thanks.

    just frustrated. this is the 3rd order in 2 weeks for supps from companies from this forum and all 3 orders did not go smoothly at all.
    i know what you mean and this time of year is very demanding for any supp company. With the specials, discounts and the Mr O, it may have delayed some orders. I know your issue is different and the above isnt a reason to let it go but you are in good hands with the guys from Sparta.
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  8. Yes, orders been going through and I always receive a confirmation email. Then it takes close to or over a week before order gets processed, although my card was charged as soon as the order is usually placed.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyas_daddy View Post
    Yes, orders been going through and I always receive a confirmation email. Then it takes close to or over a week before order gets processed, although my card was charged as soon as the order is usually placed.
    Why wouldnt your card get charged straight away? Remember, the chronology of events for an online purchase is the reverse of in-store shopping, where you take the goods to the counter then pay (online you pay first, then goods are sourced off shelf).

  10. Maybe try to"contact us" link, if there is one? SNS doesn't run Supplement Central AFAIK.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Maybe try to"contact us" link, if there is one? SNS doesn't run Supplement Central AFAIK.
    supplement hotline this is misfit28 "what the fyck do you want" lmao
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Maybe try to"contact us" link, if there is one? SNS doesn't run Supplement Central AFAIK.
    Where did you see supp central?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Where did you see supp central?
    I just assumed, since he talked about ordering in the thread I put up for the line drive sale

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I just assumed, since he talked about ordering in the thread I put up for the line drive sale
    Got it. In that case it's nothing Sns can even help with OP. That issue you would need to take up with the shop you preferred from... you don't call the milk company when the grocery store is out haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Got it. In that case it's nothing Sns can even help with OP. That issue you would need to take up with the shop you preferred from... you don't call the milk company when the grocery store is out haha
    You don't?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    You don't?
    nope, i go straight to the cow and slap that mofo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. My bad SNS, I did try to order from supp Central, with the SNS line and both starting with "s" I mistaken Supp Central for SNS.

  18. How did you get on with your order?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2016, 04:27 PM
  2. No confirmation email or tracking?
    By baxtecal in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2015, 01:45 PM
  3. problem with order no reply to email
    By discusdan in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 03:32 PM
  4. Emailed you guys but received no response
    By dbenj7 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:58 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 09:19 AM
Log in
Log in