No email?

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Placed an order and didn't not receive any email confirming order. Is this normal at SNS? I'm used to always being emailed a confirmation. I checked out as a guest and did not write down order number.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stupid question but did you check your spam folder?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check your browser history and see if you can get a number. There's really no way for us to tell you much without knowing which of the zillion orders is yours

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
The website saved in my history but not the order pages. So far no credit card charge pending so as long as not charged im fine. thanks.

just frustrated. this is the 3rd order in 2 weeks for supps from companies from this forum and all 3 orders did not go smoothly at all.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The website saved in my history but not the order pages. So far no credit card charge pending so as long as not charged im fine. thanks.

just frustrated. this is the 3rd order in 2 weeks for supps from companies from this forum and all 3 orders did not go smoothly at all.
If all the other pages are there, the order page should be too. It sounds like your order didn't go through (and it sounds like the issue could be on your end if it's happening regularly...) have you been able to place orders anywhere?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

i know what you mean and this time of year is very demanding for any supp company. With the specials, discounts and the Mr O, it may have delayed some orders. I know your issue is different and the above isnt a reason to let it go but you are in good hands with the guys from Sparta.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Yes, orders been going through and I always receive a confirmation email. Then it takes close to or over a week before order gets processed, although my card was charged as soon as the order is usually placed.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes, orders been going through and I always receive a confirmation email. Then it takes close to or over a week before order gets processed, although my card was charged as soon as the order is usually placed.
Why wouldnt your card get charged straight away? Remember, the chronology of events for an online purchase is the reverse of in-store shopping, where you take the goods to the counter then pay (online you pay first, then goods are sourced off shelf).

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe try to"contact us" link, if there is one? SNS doesn't run Supplement Central AFAIK.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Maybe try to"contact us" link, if there is one? SNS doesn't run Supplement Central AFAIK.
supplement hotline this is misfit28 "what the fyck do you want" lmao

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where did you see supp central?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just assumed, since he talked about ordering in the thread I put up for the line drive sale :)
Got it. In that case it's nothing Sns can even help with OP. That issue you would need to take up with the shop you preferred from... you don't call the milk company when the grocery store is out haha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it. In that case it's nothing Sns can even help with OP. That issue you would need to take up with the shop you preferred from... you don't call the milk company when the grocery store is out haha
You don't?

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
My bad SNS, I did try to order from supp Central, with the SNS line and both starting with "s" I mistaken Supp Central for SNS.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How did you get on with your order?