mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurine Rendering (150dpi).png
Muscle Size, Strength, Endurance, Power, & Hydration*

Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is commonly used by many athletes and fitness enthusiasts for a variety of benefits including increases in muscle size, strength, endurance, power, and improved hydration.*

Taurine is also a very common ingredient in many popular energy drinks due to its effects on mental focus, concentration, alertness, and overall sense of well-being.*

SNS Taurine Powder Highlights:
 300 Servings per Container!!
 1,000 mg. (1 gram) per scoop
 Cost Effective, Convenient, and Customizable Dosing

SNS Taurine powder can be stacked with Focus XT or a wide variety of other select SNS products for improved, synergistic results.*

Let SNS Taurine by Your Way of Adding this Awesome Nutrient
To Your Supplement Regimen Today!

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

--------------------------------------------------

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 300

Amount Per Serving:
Taurine – 1000 mg. (1 gram)

Other Ingredients: None

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to five (5) scoops per day.

Warning:
This product is for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with a physician before using this or any dietary supplement especially if you are taking any medication (prescribed or over the counter) and/or if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep stored in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Big fan of Taurine, very over looked and affordable supplement. Glad to see SNS on this :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
About darn time SNS : )

Such an underrated supplement. I almost always have it on hand.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'll drop a quick review here as well:

Appearance: white powder

Mixability: Good. About the level you would expect from any bulk taurine

Taste: Pretty much tasteless. You can shotgun it in your mouth and rinse down with water with no probs. Or mix into your favorite shake/drink.

Quality/Value: SNS is a top brand with a strong track record of producing quality supps at a price we can all afford. I trust them for all my bulk supp needs

Not sure what else I can say except to read the benefits (which are almost too many to list...literally), and to give it a shot. I personally notice better recovery with Taurine and it is a staple for me for a number of reasons from general health to its ergogenic properties.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll drop a quick review here as well:

Appearance: white powder

Mixability: Good. About the level you would expect from any bulk taurine

Taste: Pretty much tasteless. You can shotgun it in your mouth and rinse down with water with no probs. Or mix into your favorite shake/drink.

Quality/Value: SNS is a top brand with a strong track record of producing quality supps at a price we can all afford. I trust them for all my bulk supp needs

Not sure what else I can say except to read the benefits (which are almost too many to list...literally), and to give it a shot. I personally notice better recovery with Taurine and it is a staple for me for a number of reasons from general health to its ergogenic properties.
This is a great point about the benefits besides the standard "it cures back pumps on cycle" ha. People tend to forget taurine is such a beneficial daily staple

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most underrated supp in awhile. Almost never used to its potential

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most underrated supp in awhile. Almost never used to its potential
I never use hormonals without a good supply of taurine - also tastes great in protein :toofunny:

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Who has this stuff in stock??����