Verify a lot#

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Hello. I tried contacting SNS via the official SNS site, as well as an official rep here, but a few weeks have passed w/ no response. I got a bottle of SNS Tribulus for a great price, and wanted to try it for libido purposes. It's from a legit website, and there's probably nothing to worry about, but the MFG and expiration date are rubbed off.

If possible, I just wanted to check the lot to make sure there wasn't a reason it was such a good deal.

The lot# is: 21407080

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Albert

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking into this now for you.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hello. I tried contacting SNS via the official SNS site, as well as an official rep here, but a few weeks have passed w/ no response. I got a bottle of SNS Tribulus for a great price, and wanted to try it for libido purposes. It's from a legit website, and there's probably nothing to worry about, but the MFG and expiration date are rubbed off.

If possible, I just wanted to check the lot to make sure there wasn't a reason it was such a good deal.

The lot# is: 21407080

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Albert
Hey brother. Im active all of the time so if you ever need anything from us in future, PM me directly :D