Noopept XT question.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can this be run acutely simply for pre-workout focus benefits? Or should I use ALCAR (dosed 1-2g) instead?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, acute effects are going to be great for workout focus. There's a few logs around that people have commented on just that.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Noopept have to be cycled? I don't plan on using it every day, but I plan on using it for awhile as part of my "pre-workout package" (SNS Caffeine + hopefully SNS Noopept XT). If not, I guess I'll still to ALCAR

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're using it pretty regularly,yes it's best to cycle. I would call 3x a week or more "regular" and would take breaks with that scheme.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you'd say 8 weeks on/4 weeks off approach? Or could I stretch it to 12 weeks?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go by mood and impulse but not reason. You'd likely build tolerance anyway and start cycling it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So you'd say 8 weeks on/4 weeks off approach? Or could I stretch it to 12 weeks?
Jiigzz is the expert here so I'll wait for him to chime in before I tell you to cut your glory short ha.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Jiigzz is the expert here so I'll wait for him to chime in before I tell you to cut your glory short ha.
Subbing in for that answer as well : )

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good question and the only answer I can give is that I have no idea what the maximum use of it can be, mostly given that data on it outside of Russia is limited. It has been tested in Humans for ~60 days, so we tend to stick to 8 weeks at a time with a 4 week break as a guideline - simply because beyond that we have no real idea of what will happen :D

If anyone finds a study testing it's safety profile I'd love to read it.

In the mean time, I would stick to