Focus XT Sample Packs now available!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
T Bone what you gotta do to get a sample of this ?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Thanks T-Bone

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say cotton candy, blue raspberry, and berry explosion are legit. I may have to grab some samples of the others.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the $5 include shipping? I might actually order this b/c I still haven't tried all the flavors lol

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Need some of this...it has been awhile.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Damn it! Now I find this thread...which I know by the way is OLD.
T-Bone

Couldn't find samples so I just bought 2 tubs (1 stim, 1 non-stim) to try out. Any chance you have any other noot samples for sale of your other supps? I really want to start testing some noots out but it seems like its gonna be DAMN EXPENSIVE to try them each out individually.

And since everyone seems to respond different to noots I really would hate/don't want to waste that much money testing them out. My current supp expenditure is too high as is lol.

Thanks!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn it! Now I find this thread...which I know by the way is OLD.
T-Bone

Couldn't find samples so I just bought 2 tubs (1 stim, 1 non-stim) to try out. Any chance you have any other noot samples for sale of your other supps? I really want to start testing some noots out but it seems like its gonna be DAMN EXPENSIVE to try them each out individually.

And since everyone seems to respond different to noots I really would hate/don't want to waste that much money testing them out. My current supp expenditure is too high as is lol.

Thanks!
I'm not sure about sames of noots. I'll have to ask mw1 on that. You're gonna love the Focus XT!. What flavors did you get?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about sames of noots. I'll have to ask mw1 on that. You're gonna love the Focus XT!. What flavors did you get?
Would certainly appreciate you asking on the sample noots.

Focus XT I got Berry Collision and Cotton Candy. Hope they are as delicious as they sound! I'm working on a start-up company right now and need the extra focus/energy/sharpness working long hours outside of the gym. Hence my new-found interest in noots.

I had been taking stims / pre-workouts during the day to get me through, but I don't feel taking stims/pre-workouts a few times a day is very healthy...not to mention the stim tolerance builds fairly quickly. So hoping Focus XT can fill that void.

Best regards,

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established