X Gels/ X Factor dosing

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm about a week into an X Gels/ X factor run stacked with Plcar and GMS. I currently have a 100ct bottle of X factor and a 100ct bottle of X gels. I'm dosing at 6 gels per day (1.5g) on workout days only. I plan on running for a full 50 workout days so I will need another bottle. I was considering picking up 2 more bottles and upping the ArA dosage to 2g. I was wondering of anyone had any feedback on this. I've seen some threads on various forums and people seem to be split on the 1.5 vs 2g dosage of ArA. I know that more isn't always better but I'd like to maximize gains from this run.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet spot for most (from what I've read) is at the 1.5g dose...if this is your first time running it, I'd recommend keeping it at that, then perhaps next run experimenting to see if 2g has a better effect for you...

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Sweet spot for most (from what I've read) is at the 1.5g dose...if this is your first time running it, I'd recommend keeping it at that, then perhaps next run experimenting to see if 2g has a better effect for you...

Yeah I hear ya, I might continue to feel out the 1.5g dose and assess it from there. DOMS are starting yo kick in but it feels good.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey Doogans. I'm with Schizm on this one, stick with 1.5g for a time and assess results from there (allow ~2-3 weeks). I've run X-gels at 2g per day and while good, I didn't notice a whole lot more than from what I did at 1.5g.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doogans. I'm with Schizm on this one, stick with 1.5g for a time and assess results from there (allow ~2-3 weeks). I've run X-gels at 2g per day and while good, I didn't notice a whole lot more than from what I did at 1.5g.
Appreciate the input. I'll see how things go in the weeks to come and adjust if needed. Unfortunately I began feeling the symptoms of a cold today so I may not lift until this bug passes. Hopefully a few days without an ArA dose won't deplete it entirely from my system. As for now, I'll pop some vitamins and hope for a speedy recovery