X Gels/ X Factor dosing

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

X Gels/ X Factor dosing

I'm about a week into an X Gels/ X factor run stacked with Plcar and GMS. I currently have a 100ct bottle of X factor and a 100ct bottle of X gels. I'm dosing at 6 gels per day (1.5g) on workout days only. I plan on running for a full 50 workout days so I will need another bottle. I was considering picking up 2 more bottles and upping the ArA dosage to 2g. I was wondering of anyone had any feedback on this. I've seen some threads on various forums and people seem to be split on the 1.5 vs 2g dosage of ArA. I know that more isn't always better but I'd like to maximize gains from this run.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Sweet spot for most (from what I've read) is at the 1.5g dose...if this is your first time running it, I'd recommend keeping it at that, then perhaps next run experimenting to see if 2g has a better effect for you...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Sweet spot for most (from what I've read) is at the 1.5g dose...if this is your first time running it, I'd recommend keeping it at that, then perhaps next run experimenting to see if 2g has a better effect for you...

Yeah I hear ya, I might continue to feel out the 1.5g dose and assess it from there. DOMS are starting yo kick in but it feels good.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Hey Doogans. I'm with Schizm on this one, stick with 1.5g for a time and assess results from there (allow ~2-3 weeks). I've run X-gels at 2g per day and while good, I didn't notice a whole lot more than from what I did at 1.5g.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Hey Doogans. I'm with Schizm on this one, stick with 1.5g for a time and assess results from there (allow ~2-3 weeks). I've run X-gels at 2g per day and while good, I didn't notice a whole lot more than from what I did at 1.5g.
    Appreciate the input. I'll see how things go in the weeks to come and adjust if needed. Unfortunately I began feeling the symptoms of a cold today so I may not lift until this bug passes. Hopefully a few days without an ArA dose won't deplete it entirely from my system. As for now, I'll pop some vitamins and hope for a speedy recovery
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-factor dosing,
    By jsm1289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 12:49 PM
  2. x factor dosing plan, pls help me chose
    By ironface in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:14 PM
  3. 7keto dosing in T-gel?
    By cookmic5 in forum Supplements