Bulbine Dosing

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't really see the point of that. It would just be kicking in after 2 weeks.
    Hey T bone, wondering if you can comment on what effects you saw of bulbine on a time scale.. Did you notice more aggression, libido, etc.?

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't really see the point of that. It would just be kicking in after 2 weeks.
    Well let me ask you what the typical experience is with six weeks on, 4 weeks off, like it says on the label. If it takes two weeks to kick in, then it's working for the next four weeks. When you cycle off it, is there any residual effect or does it just stop working immediately? If there's no residual, then it looks like on an ongoing basis you have four weeks up time, and six weeks down time (including the two weeks to kick in on each cycle). Hopefully that's not right. Can you tell me what actually happens for the typical man on subsequent cycles?
    •   

3. Well, from the first day, Bulbine made me jittery and anxious, and messed up my sleep. So after 10 days with no improvement, I've stopped it. Hope others don't have that problem. Now on to the next one, whatever that might be.

4. Has anyone got actusl bloodwork on using sns bulbine. Thinking of buying but have seen mixed reviews on bulbine generally. Interested to see any test results which indicate potential test gains using sns formulation so i can decide if benefits outweigh the risks. Grateful for any info provided.

5. I believe @Danes had some done. He has had very good experience with it

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Has anyone got actusl bloodwork on using sns bulbine. Thinking of buying but have seen mixed reviews on bulbine generally. Interested to see any test results which indicate potential test gains using sns formulation so i can decide if benefits outweigh the risks. Grateful for any info provided.

SNS Bulbine is Prolensis quality. It means best bulbine you can find..
    This is what i was experiencing with it:
    -more energy
    -better libido

7. Hi Danes. Do you have any blood results you could pm me?

8. Instead of starting a new thread:

I purchased two bottles of SNS Bulbine from Amazon (I know, I know, it was before I became better educated). On the bottles it has -

BB4127 01/15
    Is this a "Best By" date? I know Best By doesn't mean dangerous or useless, so would this be good 2 go for March/April use?

9. You'll totally be fine man

10. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Instead of starting a new thread:

I purchased two bottles of SNS Bulbine from Amazon (I know, I know, it was before I became better educated). On the bottles it has -

Is this a "Best By" date? I know Best By doesn't mean dangerous or useless, so would this be good 2 go for March/April use?

You should be fine. By the way there is nothing wrong with purchasing supplements from Amazon.

11. How long can Bulbine be ran before cycling off??

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    How long can Bulbine be ran before cycling off??
    We recommend 6 weeks on 4 off.

13. Thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Bulbine dosing/stacking suggestions?
    By hsk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:11 PM
  2. more on dosing - minimums or ratios?
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:52 PM
  3. SU Dosing?
    By dodgeee-O in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 10:39 PM
  4. Going with the extreme dose