Bulbine Dosing

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Thanks! I think I will start with 2 for the first month and see how I feel. Been taking it for 5 days. Actually using it for PCT with torem and I will say I feel like I'm recovering much faster than I have in the past. I feel pretty darn good considering its only day 5..
    Sweet Good luck on ya PCT, I did Clomid plus bulbine + pct assist + reduce XT and by far was the best pct


  2. Does anyone have experience with shorter cycles of bulbine? If I maintain the 2-On, 1-Off ratio, would there be any problem with, say, 2 weeks on, 1 week off?

    Also, can old farts benefit from this stuff?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by peabody View Post
    Does anyone have experience with shorter cycles of bulbine? If I maintain the 2-On, 1-Off ratio, would there be any problem with, say, 2 weeks on, 1 week off?

    Also, can old farts benefit from this stuff?
    That would not hurt at all. In some cases it would work even better.

    Test boosters is perfect for older guys

  4. Ok thanks. I have a bottle of SMS bulbine on the way, and plan to take one capsule a day. We'll see what happens.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by peabody View Post
    Does anyone have experience with shorter cycles of bulbine? If I maintain the 2-On, 1-Off ratio, would there be any problem with, say, 2 weeks on, 1 week off?

    Also, can old farts benefit from this stuff?
    I don't really see the point of that. It would just be kicking in after 2 weeks.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't really see the point of that. It would just be kicking in after 2 weeks.
    Hey T bone, wondering if you can comment on what effects you saw of bulbine on a time scale.. Did you notice more aggression, libido, etc.?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't really see the point of that. It would just be kicking in after 2 weeks.
    Well let me ask you what the typical experience is with six weeks on, 4 weeks off, like it says on the label. If it takes two weeks to kick in, then it's working for the next four weeks. When you cycle off it, is there any residual effect or does it just stop working immediately? If there's no residual, then it looks like on an ongoing basis you have four weeks up time, and six weeks down time (including the two weeks to kick in on each cycle). Hopefully that's not right. Can you tell me what actually happens for the typical man on subsequent cycles?

  8. Well, from the first day, Bulbine made me jittery and anxious, and messed up my sleep. So after 10 days with no improvement, I've stopped it. Hope others don't have that problem. Now on to the next one, whatever that might be.

  9. Has anyone got actusl bloodwork on using sns bulbine. Thinking of buying but have seen mixed reviews on bulbine generally. Interested to see any test results which indicate potential test gains using sns formulation so i can decide if benefits outweigh the risks. Grateful for any info provided.

  10. I believe @Danes had some done. He has had very good experience with it

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Has anyone got actusl bloodwork on using sns bulbine. Thinking of buying but have seen mixed reviews on bulbine generally. Interested to see any test results which indicate potential test gains using sns formulation so i can decide if benefits outweigh the risks. Grateful for any info provided.

    SNS Bulbine is Prolensis quality. It means best bulbine you can find..
    This is what i was experiencing with it:
    -more energy
    -better libido

  12. Hi Danes. Do you have any blood results you could pm me?

  13. Instead of starting a new thread:

    I purchased two bottles of SNS Bulbine from Amazon (I know, I know, it was before I became better educated). On the bottles it has -

    BB4127 01/15
    Is this a "Best By" date? I know Best By doesn't mean dangerous or useless, so would this be good 2 go for March/April use?

  14. You'll totally be fine man

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Instead of starting a new thread:

    I purchased two bottles of SNS Bulbine from Amazon (I know, I know, it was before I became better educated). On the bottles it has -



    Is this a "Best By" date? I know Best By doesn't mean dangerous or useless, so would this be good 2 go for March/April use?

    You should be fine. By the way there is nothing wrong with purchasing supplements from Amazon.

  16. How long can Bulbine be ran before cycling off??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    How long can Bulbine be ran before cycling off??
    We recommend 6 weeks on 4 off.

  18. Thanks

  19. Do you have anything like a COA showing it's actually prolensis?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by QMS View Post
    Do you have anything like a COA showing it's actually prolensis?
    Fair question @QMS. However, this is an open label (non proprietary) product released by a long-time respected brand.

    I'm pretty sure that COAs are for bulk powders/items. Prolensis is a trademarked product available only from Sports Nutrition Research, who will have the COAs from their "exclusive share-cropping agreement with the sole reliable supplier of genuine ProLensis™ found in South Africa" partner. Unless SNS wants to open themselves up to lawsuits, they won't/can't source bulbine from anywhere else and use the Prolensis trademark.

    excerpt from prolensis website:

    "When you agree to a contract with Sports Nutrition Research you are agreeing to obtain high-quality material that is extensively tested for genuine ProLensis™ content and meets all our specifications."

    Hope this makes sense.

  21. what do you guys think about the health damaging issues some studies show?
    liver damage, kidney damage, increased bad cholesterol...
    an issue or bogus?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ManuR View Post
    what do you guys think about the health damaging issues some studies show?
    liver damage, kidney damage, increased bad cholesterol...
    an issue or bogus?
    Which studies ?
    I really dont care about rat studies..

    Take look at this one if you havent seen it before. Its human study
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3500755/

    Bulbine is safe as long its cycled and not overdosing it !

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ManuR View Post
    what do you guys think about the health damaging issues some studies show?
    liver damage, kidney damage, increased bad cholesterol...
    an issue or bogus?
    Take 1 cap and cycle it. The Liver is pretty tough, even if you believe that rat study is indicative of what happens in humans, and don't trust the mfg's funded study (which is a fair criticism). I'm always more curious on how they could run a huge safety study with blood draws, but not pull any sex hormone numbers while they were at it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Take 1 cap and cycle it. The Liver is pretty tough, even if you believe that rat study is indicative of what happens in humans, and don't trust the mfg's funded study (which is a fair criticism). I'm always more curious on how they could run a huge safety study with blood draws, but not pull any sex hormone numbers while they were at it
    Taking up to 900mg would not affect any organs etc. Would it increase T levels ? Thats the main question
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Bulbine dosing/stacking suggestions?
    By hsk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:11 PM
  2. more on dosing - minimums or ratios?
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:52 PM
  3. SU Dosing?
    By dodgeee-O in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 10:39 PM
  4. Going with the extreme dose
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:17 PM
  5. Split Dosing
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in