TTA- 500 , SYN -30 AND RASBERRY KETONES and no results

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I been taking these stack for almost 4 weeks with no results , wanted to do that to see any changes but nothing,can any rep help me , what is the rigth and best way to stack these items, thanks,

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you changed your calorie intake and training in order to create a calorie deficit?

Supplements can only enhance fat loss in a calorie deficit.

Also dosages of each?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am 5' 11'' 248 lbs I eat around 2800 calories a day , I am carb cycling and did not wanted to cahnge that much to see if in reality those supplements will make and impact and so far none.
I train 5 days a week too.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I been taking these stack for almost 4 weeks with no results , wanted to do that to see any changes but nothing,can any rep help me , what is the rigth and best way to stack these items, thanks,
TTA-500 works BEST with carby meals mantain @500mg-1g daily after stop the use (1 week) you will see the difference not use it before workouts some people report a little lethargy

RK + SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract= is a very awesome stack (reach one 3 times a day 30-35 min before a fatty or carby meal.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No results at all ?

how many Cals & carbs you taking on a cycle ? As oppose to your regular diet

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ok , to give aexample first thing in the morning took 1 cap of each ,shower and before going to work 1 banana and protein shake , later at work 1 spoon of natural peanut butter and 1 cup f greek yogurth and hanful of almonds, later on for lunch 2 cans of tuna and 1 apple and water , around 4 pm Iwill have a chicken brest with some broccoli and a protein shake , around 6 :30 I will working out , sipping some bcaas and later 6 oz rib eye and half of a avocado and a protein shake , this is 1 day sample but to give you an idea,
Thanks.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have an idea on daily caloric intake? Or macros?

I am 5' 11'' 248 lbs I eat around 2800 calories a day , I am carb cycling and did not wanted to cahnge that much to see if in reality those supplements will make and impact and so far none.I train 5 days a week too.
Supplements cannot create a calorie deficit, unless it's a powerful thermogenic. Results due to TTA-500 may not be immediately recognized either if there is any bloating.I'd create a calorie deficit through diet/exercise and let the supplements help, they can't do all the work for you.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
You are so rigth , but this is what the forums are for, to let the people know on what products do work and what does not work, and these supplements did not deliver for me.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are so rigth , but this is what the forums are for, to let the people know on what products do work and what does not work, and these supplements did not deliver for me.
You are entitled to your opinion, but you asked in the OP what was the best way to use them. I believe these items will be more beneficial in a calorie deficit as they are not powerful thermogenics and will not create a deficit for you. 4 weeks isn't a huge period of time for a cut either, or a recomposition since you are not manipulating diet/exercise.This is not meant to be hostile either, just trying to help you get the most out of the supplements.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
fat loss supplements dont work
eat less do more and sleep good