Can someone explain to me why...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain to me why mcc is being discontinued. I have been using it with zero and I will repeat zero bloats or stomach upset. Nothng but results thus far. Hitting chest shoulders and tris in a little while and look forward to some strength increase. Anyway keep the mcc..Sj

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain to me why mcc is being discontinued. I have been using it with zero and I will repeat zero bloats or stomach upset. Nothng but results thus far. Hitting chest shoulders and tris in a little while and look forward to some strength increase. Anyway keep the mcc..Sj
To be honest, it's an incredible ingredient that never really caught on the way we expected it to. It's the best form of creatine available on the market, and it's incredibly well priced, however the sales just haven't reflected that. I know that I'm currently stockpiling it, and I'll be very unhappy when I do finally run out.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, it's an incredible ingredient that never really caught on the way we expected it to. It's the best form of creatine available on the market, and it's incredibly well priced, however the sales just haven't reflected that. I know that I'm currently stockpiling it, and I'll be very unhappy when I do finally run out.

I am going to pick up a couple more this week but still, bummed out about it..had a nice chest workout today was very happy with my strength. I have increased cardio and cut calls and usually strength goes down a lot but not this time..SJSJ

msloan

msloan

Awards
MCC doesn't sell well compared to other forms of creatine like CM and CEE.