(teaser) SNS - Glycophase - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

(teaser) SNS - Glycophase

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

avaliable when?

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    avaliable when?
    should be soon .. Shipped out fri everywhere .. Depends on how fast retailers put em out now
    S.n.S team member
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    should be soon .. Shipped out fri everywhere .. Depends on how fast retailers put em out now
    How about samples??

I have to be careful with these products due to GI probs with some of them, and would hate to buy a whole bottle to only have it screw up my stomach!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about samples??

I have to be careful with these products due to GI probs with some of them, and would hate to buy a whole bottle to only have it screw up my stomach!
    This x2 I'd love to try it somehow for a day or two or three before grabbing a whole bottle
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about samples??

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This x2 I'd love to try it somehow for a day or two or three before grabbing a whole bottle
    I can say that I doubt we'll be doing samples on it due to the fact that results will take more than 2-3 days to manifest. I can't say that I'm aware of a company that offers samples of GDA type supps.

BUT

That's why it has such a bad ass price tag! For the low 20's you can have a whole month of samples!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For anyone unaware there are logging opps of Glycophase here:

SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!

Closing SOON
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

I can say that I doubt we'll be doing samples on it due to the fact that results will take more than 2-3 days to manifest. I can't say that I'm aware of a company that offers samples of GDA type supps.

BUT

That's why it has such a bad ass price tag! For the low 20's you can have a whole month of samples!
    Good Effects, yes.. But side effects due to gi issues usually only takes 2-3 doses tops lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

BUT

I tend to be able to tell with the first dose whether it messes with my stomach. Not referring to any pump/physique effects that would take longer to manifest, but an outright immediate GI sensitivity.
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BUT

lol right

shipping charges > product
    S.n.S team member

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Focus XT Test, Review, & Log
    By italionstallion in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 09:33 PM
  2. SNS products
    By mitch911 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-29-2005, 11:27 PM