Official Announcement of Resignation

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. I just wanted to make an official announcement that I will be stepping down from Serious Nutrition Solutions. With my present lifestyle and commitments in school, it’s been very difficult for me to keep up with my responsibilities, and I truly feel that both SNS and I will be better served by this decision. It’s very tough for me to write this right now because the SNS team has been like a family to me over the years, and as far as my faith in the company and the products they put out, absolutely nothing has wavered. It’s quality I’ve always been able to count on and will continue to purchase in the coming years. It’s been an honor working with some of the best guys (and girls!) I’ve ever known, and I hope to keep in touch with you all. This is a decision that has been on my mind since the start of my new school commitments, but I didn’t feel comfortable leaving until I was positive SNS would be on the right path…and now I am certain that it is. Big things are on their way, and I’m just as excited as ever. It pains me that I can’t be a part of it, but in the best interests of all parties, it’s time to move on. Thanks to everyone, to the forum bros, the reps, to Mike, and to Steve, for all the support you’ve given me over the years, and I wish you all the best of luck in the future and beyond.

-Cyrus

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Good luck on your future goals and endeavors.Sad to see you go coop!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodnight sweet prince.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Damn...No more Coop.. Looked forward to your info. Good Luck!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck coop.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with everything Coop.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Douche ;) good luck brotha man! I'm still hitting you up for homework help bro!

- Valdez

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop has done an amazing job. Good luck with your schooling, your drive and dedication blows my mind!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gluck with everything cyrus .. hopefully well still see u on the forum

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck with everything coop. I hope that you still hang around abit, as I have always found your posts a true learning experience

domore

Awards
Class act. Your actions provide a ray of hope to our microcosm (that is Anabolic Minds) that integrity and humility are still alive.

Study your butt off, coop. You, undoubtedly, have everyone's support.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with your school and work endeavors. Now you just need to finish school and we can make a Dr. Coop section on the board. :p

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck. Your two newest reps will lead the charge.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad your staying here bro. Best of luck with school.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the best making your way towards your goals bubba.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Coop! Thanks for all of your knowledge and help. You're a good guy!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
good luck with everything coop. I hope that you still hang around abit, as I have always found your posts a true learning experience
^^Definitely second that! Best of luck to ya Coop!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Respectable move from a respected guy. Good luck with finishing up school and keeping your eye on what you want in life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cyrus has flown the....

good luck.....you are a real gentleman and scholar!!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hope big pharma didn't buy him out :/

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Fairly new here on AM. But one of the names i've quickly recognized was coop's. All over the forums helping guys and bringing knowledge. Respect is earned and he's definitely earned mine.

Good luck coop. But i'm sure you won't need it!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally, good riddance.

I'm kidding.

No I'm not.

Ok I am.

But not really.

Ok ok I really am :)

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you don't leave am I won't be sad! I know you have been very busy with REAL LIFE yet you have always found time for your am brothers and friends.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly say that Cyrus single-handedly help save me from myself and fix essentially every issue I had physically, and more importantly mentally.

Coops advice is non- agenda driven. For almost a year and a half of PMs and emails, he has put my best interest, health, safety, and qualify of life first. He got NOTHING out of helping me and often times had to repeat himself 3 or 4 times before I finally got the message and listened to him. Sure enough, when I followed his advice and suggestions, I began seeing changes on my training, mood, health, physique, and overall qualify of life. He answered all of my questions and genuinely cared about helping me and finding a positive solution to my problems. I will forever be grateful for his help and friendship.

Thank you coop! I Wish u all the best!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
As long as you don't leave am I won't be sad! I know you have been very busy with REAL LIFE yet you have always found time for your am brothers and friends.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly say that Cyrus single-handedly help save me from myself and fix essentially every issue I had physically, and more importantly mentally.

Coops advice is non- agenda driven. For almost a year and a half of PMs and emails, he has put my best interest, health, safety, and qualify of life first. He got NOTHING out of helping me and often times had to repeat himself 3 or 4 times before I finally got the message and listened to him. Sure enough, when I followed his advice and suggestions, I began seeing changes on my training, mood, health, physique, and overall qualify of life. He answered all of my questions and genuinely cared about helping me and finding a positive solution to my problems. I will forever be grateful for his help and friendship.

Thank you coop! I Wish u all the best!
He is a genuine bloke and is very caring . Couldn't ask for much more.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
cyrus has flown the....
Nice!

Good luck with school and your future endeavors, Coop. I've only been on here for less than a year, but having perused the boards in that time, your knowledge and objective advice has been much appreciated by just about everyone on this forum.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I appreciate it so much guys, love ya all too.

Ched, you've come a long way man, you really have. I'm glad that you understand that even when I was yelling at you in our PMs, it was only because I wanted to see the best outcome for you. And I'm glad you are doing so well buddy.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
and that is free, unsolicited advice...awesome stuff Cy...good luck and please hang around so I can annoy you some more ;)

domore

Awards
I appreciate it so much guys, love ya all too.

Ched, you've come a long way man, you really have. I'm glad that you understand that even when I was yelling at you in our PMs, it was only because I wanted to see the best outcome for you. And I'm glad you are doing so well buddy.
Tough love is the best love. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck Coop. Class act and great member all around.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. I just wanted to make an official announcement that I will be stepping down from Serious Nutrition Solutions. With my present lifestyle and commitments in school, it’s been very difficult for me to keep up with my responsibilities, and I truly feel that both SNS and I will be better served by this decision. It’s very tough for me to write this right now because the SNS team has been like a family to me over the years, and as far as my faith in the company and the products they put out, absolutely nothing has wavered. It’s quality I’ve always been able to count on and will continue to purchase in the coming years. It’s been an honor working with some of the best guys (and girls!) I’ve ever known, and I hope to keep in touch with you all. This is a decision that has been on my mind since the start of my new school commitments, but I didn’t feel comfortable leaving until I was positive SNS would be on the right path…and now I am certain that it is. Big things are on their way, and I’m just as excited as ever. It pains me that I can’t be a part of it, but in the best interests of all parties, it’s time to move on. Thanks to everyone, to the forum bros, the reps, to Mike, and to Steve, for all the support you’ve given me over the years, and I wish you all the best of luck in the future and beyond.

-Cyrus
Wow, a serious loss for SNS. SNS has some of the best reps on the board and you have been chief amongst them. I hope you'll continue to spread your knowledge around the board whenever you have some time. Good luck with everything, coop!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;Tru5cu71B_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tru5cu71B_Y[/video]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bit delayed due to my lovely bout with the flu but I love you Coop! I mean, uh, I'll miss you so much. As part of the SNS team of course! Good luck with your studies.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also pretty late but just wanted to say thanks for all the help Coop. Best of luck to you in school and everything else you do.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think he left so he could start Coop Pharmaceuticals :D

Good luck with school, no doubt the medical world will be better off with you in it; and on a serious note, its always hard knowing if you are a real person or a wikipedia bot ;)

Good luck!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its a conspiracy theory lol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards