Official Announcement of Resignation

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I appreciate it so much guys, love ya all too.

Ched, you've come a long way man, you really have. I'm glad that you understand that even when I was yelling at you in our PMs, it was only because I wanted to see the best outcome for you. And I'm glad you are doing so well buddy.

2. and that is free, unsolicited advice...awesome stuff Cy...good luck and please hang around so I can annoy you some more
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I appreciate it so much guys, love ya all too.

Ched, you've come a long way man, you really have. I'm glad that you understand that even when I was yelling at you in our PMs, it was only because I wanted to see the best outcome for you. And I'm glad you are doing so well buddy.
    Tough love is the best love.

4. Best of luck Coop. Class act and great member all around.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. I just wanted to make an official announcement that I will be stepping down from Serious Nutrition Solutions. With my present lifestyle and commitments in school, itís been very difficult for me to keep up with my responsibilities, and I truly feel that both SNS and I will be better served by this decision. Itís very tough for me to write this right now because the SNS team has been like a family to me over the years, and as far as my faith in the company and the products they put out, absolutely nothing has wavered. Itís quality Iíve always been able to count on and will continue to purchase in the coming years. Itís been an honor working with some of the best guys (and girls!) Iíve ever known, and I hope to keep in touch with you all. This is a decision that has been on my mind since the start of my new school commitments, but I didnít feel comfortable leaving until I was positive SNS would be on the right pathÖand now I am certain that it is. Big things are on their way, and Iím just as excited as ever. It pains me that I canít be a part of it, but in the best interests of all parties, itís time to move on. Thanks to everyone, to the forum bros, the reps, to Mike, and to Steve, for all the support youíve given me over the years, and I wish you all the best of luck in the future and beyond.

-Cyrus
    Wow, a serious loss for SNS. SNS has some of the best reps on the board and you have been chief amongst them. I hope you'll continue to spread your knowledge around the board whenever you have some time. Good luck with everything, coop!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!! well done southpaw
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

7. Bit delayed due to my lovely bout with the flu but I love you Coop! I mean, uh, I'll miss you so much. As part of the SNS team of course! Good luck with your studies.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

8. Also pretty late but just wanted to say thanks for all the help Coop. Best of luck to you in school and everything else you do.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

9. I think he left so he could start Coop Pharmaceuticals

Good luck with school, no doubt the medical world will be better off with you in it; and on a serious note, its always hard knowing if you are a real person or a wikipedia bot

Good luck!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

10. Its a conspiracy theory lol

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

11. Coop can u clear pm's por favor

12. I cried.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Official Metal of the Day
    By joeflex73 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 963
    Last Post: 02-01-2016, 07:02 PM
  2. The Official PCT of 2009
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 05:07 PM
  3. Replies: 21