• Established
this one is sold out everywhere and the one on sns is too expensive
when will it be back in stock

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently in production right now, hopefully soon.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
haha wow im glad someone had the same question as me. i was wondering for this as well. Any update? Would love to try some Caffeine free FXT and some more Agmatine powder!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha wow im glad someone had the same question as me. i was wondering for this as well. Any update? Would love to try some Caffeine free FXT and some more Agmatine powder!
We're all waiting bro lmao!!! I'm personally impatiently waiting ;)

- Valdez

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha it is some great stuff, especially when it comes to studying. As for the agmatine, I love the benefits it gives as well along with the all day slight pump.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha it is some great stuff, especially when it comes to studying. As for the agmatine, I love the benefits it gives as well along with the all day slight pump.
Yes sir!!!!

- Valdez

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Thinking seriously about adding Focus XT to my next order. Just wondering if the caffeine did anything special to the other ingredients and does it work synergistically with them to amplify their effect?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I would let someone chime in on this as well but I used 3 tubs of FXT with caffeine in it and literally could say it replaced my coffee. I would agree with you on the how caffeine is making the other ingredients such as vinpocetine more amplified. But I've done ALCAR, Vinpocetine, and Hup-A together and felt the same effects but subsided after like 2 weeks. Always felt the intense focus and clarity with the OG FXT but want to try the caffeine free product since it allows me to enjoy the taste of coffee rather than replacing it due to the 200mg of caffeine. I believe it's more versatile with what your daily supp intake is.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i need the caffeine free version. i enjoy drinking coffee but at the same time i dont want to be having 800mg-1g of caffeine everyday

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, see I make sacrifices to my caffeine intake when I used to take FXT. My limit is still 400-450mg. Always good to cycle stims though. It's tough to give up coffee for around a month but I get by just fine

J

Jammer

Awards
Hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but not sure where else I should post this....I've noticed the caffeine version is also out of stock on NP. Does anyone know when it will be back in stock? Finding this product really hard to find online.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but not sure where else I should post this....I've noticed the caffeine version is also out of stock on NP. Does anyone know when it will be back in stock? Finding this product really hard to find online.
Currently in production, soon...

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guize!! What's the update on this??

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
it was in stock for a couple days and are now sold out on the planet.
ps - i dont like the new packaging..... i had to put the nutrition facts on the tub with a sharpie :12:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ps - i dont like the new packaging..... i had to put the nutrition facts on the tub with a sharpie :12:
Sorry, I needed all of it! Lots of studying!!!

Take it easy on the packaging bro you're way to strong to be going at it like you do in the gym! Finesse man, finesse!

.....at least that's what I told myself after ripping it off as well lol:(.. Smh...

- Valdez

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's kind of the problem with shrink-wrap labeling...there are perforations at the top, just have to peel along that edge to keep the rest of the label on.

Not my favorite either. Looks good though lol.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I needed all of it! Lots of studying!!!

Take it easy on the packaging bro you're way to strong to be going at it like you do in the gym! Finesse man, finesse!

.....at least that's what I told myself after ripping it off as well lol:(.. Smh...

- Valdez
That's kind of the problem with shrink-wrap labeling...there are perforations at the top, just have to peel along that edge to keep the rest of the label on.
lol excitement got the best of me.... i didnt even notice the perforated line, i was so pumped to see my supps arrive i just teared off the packaging and was like aw wtf for a quick second

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I don't like it either. Valdez seems to have the caressing touch down so maybe he should be on-call to open all packages!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I don't like it either. Valdez seems to have the caressing touch down so maybe he should be on-call to open all packages!
Yup! I do that and junk punches for extra cash. Drop me the addy and I'll be out shortly free of charge :D

- Valdez

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup! I do that and junk punches for extra cash. Drop me the addy and I'll be out shortly free of charge :D- Valdez
I tried last week when you were here but you refused to come down (the road--no other inference is included)!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried last week when you were here but you refused to come down (the road--no other inference is included)!
Hey, you hate the springs, I hate the springs. Why do you want to make me go there? You can't make the hour and a half drive to Denver???

Ass hole ;)

- Valdez

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, you hate the springs, I hate the springs. Why do you want to make me go there? You can't make the hour and a half drive to Denver???Ass hole ;)- Valdez
lol I hate denver too! Plus a house guest should visit the actual house of the person inviting him. Or something like that.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do samples of this stuff exist?
They do not.

But I can tell you the effects are very similar to regular Focus XT, minus the caffeine energy. Fruit Punch is one of the best flavors IMO. Also, it's selling well and getting positive reviews.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
They do not.

But I can tell you the effects are very similar to regular Focus XT, minus the caffeine energy. Fruit Punch is one of the best flavors IMO. Also, it's selling well and getting positive reviews.
Never tried either before. I've heard good stuff though.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They do not.

Never tried either before. I've heard good stuff though.
I regularly use caffeine free Focus XT™. I've been trying it in different situations to see the results I get from it. Not only have I noticed focus from it but I've also noticed a confidence increase if that makes sense.

I recently started using it before training clients at my gym and have noticed that it gives me a little more attention to detail as well. And a confidence boost due to the fact that when I go to speak the words come a little quicker. I've noticed the same at my fire station during training evolutions.

- Valdez