Sleepy Time XT

icey

icey

Awards
Hey Bros and Girls,

Not sure what the market out there for sleep aids is, but wondering if you considered a master sleep product that does for sleep what Focus XT does for daytime energy and mood. Melatonin was a breakthrough in my life years ago when it was impossible for me to sleep, but the daytime fog was always still a problem. BlackStar Labs Go! solved that, and then Focus XT came along to succeed it as my daytime, back into life staple.

I have used Focus + Piracetam for YEARS and has improved the quality of my life really dramatically.

Currently I like Ortho Sleep by AOR, and it's pretty pricey (usally like $30.00 for a month supply), but I get good sleep and QUALITY sleep out of it, and wake up a happy camper with it, so I'm willing to pay the premium. I've tried 8 gazillion sleep aids and this is my favorite so far:

GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) ... 100mg
L-Theanine (Suntheanine)* ... 200mg
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia Seed) ... 100mg
Melatonin ... 3mg
Valerian Root (0.8% Valerenic acid) ... 150mg
Passionflower (3.5% Vitexin) ... 32mg
CYRACOS (lemon balm extract)† ... 300mg

By the way Wal-Greens just came out with a liquid Melatonin delivery system I tried last week while waiting for my Ortho to arrive. It does seem to work well but I am sticking with Ortho Sleep for now.

Also bros on a side note just an appeal to use veggie glycerin over the gelatin for us veggie peoples out there. Not sure what the economics are in that process but just my personal belief system not trying to push it on anybody.

jmilian0422

Awards
Have you tried Muscle Pharm's Bullet Proof? It's the first sleepy time product that has worked for me and no left me feeling drowsy and groggy the next day. Oh, I definitely agree that Focus XT has the ability to improve the quality I life!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would definitely be an interesting addition to the SNS line up.

Picamilon-50 and Phenibut XT are also two standalone ingredients that have a positive effect on sleep.

icey

icey

Awards
Have you tried Muscle Pharm's Bullet Proof? It's the first sleepy time product that has worked for me and no left me feeling drowsy and groggy the next day. Oh, I definitely agree that Focus XT has the ability to improve the quality I life!
Thank you JMilian! That blend looks like most of the stuff I take at night, plus some extra aminos, but looks like it would be more cost effective than using 5 different pills! Plus the powder delivery is great. There is some mental effect the taste of Focus brings back when I drink you that you can't deny, it's like when you smell something that reminds you of a childhood memory.

So maybe this Bullet Proof would have the same effect. It's the same price as Ortho Sleep but has extra stuff in it for muscle recovery, and drink delivery is always a plus in my book.

icey

icey

Awards
This would definitely be an interesting addition to the SNS line up.

Picamilon-50 and Phenibut XT are also two standalone ingredients that have a positive effect on sleep.
Thanks, I haven't tried those for sleep. I did try Picamilion for energy and liked it.

One ingredient I have tried lately that I have liked is Galantamine, for lucid dreaming. I have not become lucid with it, however I have had some pretty intense dreams, very pleasant ones, and I know that I am in them, and remember them the next morning. So it's been alot of fun so far. I save it for when I can get at least 8 hours of sleep.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea that would be nice .. ive always support products with gaba + valerin root

phenibutXT + zma = peace restful sleep